• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

That Leviathan better still be available when I get home tomorrow morning!

Edit : Does Animejungle accept Paypal payments?

Edit 2 : Yes they do! Great. Hope they'll still have her in 6 hours.

One less available, cuz I just ordered a Levia-chhhhwaaaaan for myself.

chrono01

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up Leviathan, Keiji, and Yagyu.

AX is so close! My wallet is trembling in fear!
You're very welcome.

I'm almost tempted to order another Asmodeus/Leviathan, since I love them so much. Also add Dark General to my collection.

...But I will pass. It's better to save those for people who actually need it. Plus it saves me a bit of money.

dark gen is good to get even from a resell value for breaking even

115 vs 150 (unopened) + shipping.

Imma grab her and hope no issues with the peg and base. Seems there hasn't ben issue for half a year so far

chrono01

dark gen is good to get even from a resell value for breaking even

115 vs 150 (unopened) + shipping.

Imma grab her and hope no issues with the peg and base. Seems there hasn't ben issue for half a year so far
Yeah, worth it for sure.

I'll be passing, though. I just looked over my August pre-orders, and I already have Ryuko [who will likely be delayed], Super Sonico - Cheerleader Ver. [who will also likely be delayed], Kurosaki Mea [yep, probably delayed], and I've been heavily...heavily debating picking up Wing's Sansei Muramasa. There's also the Link Nendoroid, and the Ryuko/Mako Nendoroids...

Not sure I can manage another pre-order, despite her looking great.

Settin

If anyone is interested in Asmodeus, Leviathan, Maeda Keiji, Yagyu Jubei: Master Samurai Ver., among other exclusives, Anime Jungle is having a great deal right now [yes, they're legit].

http://www.animejungle.net/hobbyjapanspecialax2014.html

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

These two alone would be great purchases, considering they easily go for double this price. If I didn't already own them, they would be pre-ordered right now.

If you're interested, I'd definitely grab them as quickly as possible Hard to say how fast they will sell out.
Releases in August? Are they printing more or something?

Settin

They must be, or selling through stock that's [somehow] remained in their warehouses until now.

A small re-production of them, though, makes more sense.
Glad I have the asmo recolor on preorder. Thats a bit sketchy and I like the alt colors better.

chrono01

Glad I have the asmo recolor on preorder. Thats a bit sketchy and I like the alt colors better.
I wouldn't worry, Jungle is a legit site. They're actually situated directly across from a Mandarake location in Japan, this is just their US division/branch.

But yeah, it seems as though payment in-full is needed, so even if I wanted to go over my budget for August, it wouldn't be possible anyway [I've already reached my budget for this month thanks to pre-orders, both currently en-route to me as well as waiting to be released].

I'll be passing, though. I just looked over my August pre-orders, and I already have Ryuko [who will likely be delayed], Super Sonico - Cheerleader Ver. [who will also likely be delayed], Kurosaki Mea [yep, probably delayed], and I've been heavily...heavily debating picking up Wing's Sansei Muramasa. There's also the Link Nendoroid, and the Ryuko/Mako Nendoroids...

Umm............... I think this page isn't loading right for me. I see no Kyoko Kirigiri on your list, and that can't possibly be the case.

chrono01

Umm............... I think this page isn't loading right for me. I see no Kyoko Kirigiri on your list, and that can't possibly be the case.
Yeah, I definitely don't have her pre-ordered. I was tempted, though, but ultimately decided against it.

I know, I'm a horrible person.

chrono01

you're why i died in t9

kirigiri check failed and i get double icebitten
That is quite possible.

So you're telling me, if I pre-order Kirigiri-chan, that we'll one-shot T9 when we go in there tomorrow? So, essentially, it's "pay-to-win"? I CANNOT ALLOW THAT!

We will beat T9 on our own terms. I will not be black-mailed into pre-order a [honestly, nice-looking] figure just to appease the FFXIV Gods!

arrr so tempted to get the dark general too. Right when I thought I was cutting back, well I could always cancel a few things!

just think about it like this. You can always break even with that figure.

Figures from Hobby Japan sale that can be sold at cost to break even:
Maeda
Dark General
Leviathan
Asmodeus

I already have leviathan, and Maeda. Have the alternative asmodeus preordered and ordered Dark Gen

To be completely honest. Out of all those figures on sale, only 2 really stand out imo in terms of quality. Funny enough they are both alter (the hyakka girls)

Phicoo1396709744.jpeg

just think about it like this. You can always break even with that figure.

Figures from Hobby Japan sale that can be sold at cost to break even:
Maeda
Dark General
Leviathan
Asmodeus

You make a great argument for skipping the middleman and not buying them in the first place. XD

You make a great argument for skipping the middleman and not buying them in the first place. XD

well 3 of those you can actually make a decent profit

Levi and Asmod will atleast make 50bucks free considering they go about 15k-17k + shipping. easily.

Maeda is only about 20-30 bucks. Dark Gen is about 30-50 bucks.

edit
I ALMOST want a 2nd maeda. Its by far one of my most favorite figures and I have a number of figures now.

I only have Jubei, Gisen, and Naoe. I never got the itch to get them all, especially since some of the older ones are so pricey.

don't worry. Hanzo and Matabei will probably get a new master samurai set. Sen can probably be get cheap around 8k~ since I snagged mine at that price + I have seen some around that price as well. (mandarake)

chrono01

Kirigiri is happiness. You're only hurting yourself. :(
I know. :(

I ALMOST want a 2nd maeda. Its by far one of my most favorite figures and I have a number of figures now.
Agreed. Maeda Keiji is just amazing, even more so after I actually watched the second season of Hyakka Ryouran.

That yaeba.
That umbrella.
That outfit.

Perfect.

one day i'll be brave enough to buy those samurai girl figures
That time needs to be now.

the latter

my kongiku is still boxed up
It's fine to keep them boxed, as long as they're not in direct sunlight or in hot/humid areas.

Honestly, if you're not interested in the Seven Deadly Sins figures, Yagyu Jubei and [especially] Meada Keiji are worth purchasing now for the future, even if you keep them boxed up. Both are amazing and easily worth the asking price.

Ryuuroden

Sigh, my will crumbled, I picked up Maeda Keiji (and I hate the show, the figure is just too beautiful, I have always thought so) and Dark General in addition to Leviathan. Man, my collection has just jumped so many levels of LEWD.... I justify the purchase with the fact I haven't actually purchased any figures or paid for any for several months......This thread really is evil....for wallets and willpower.

chrono01

Sigh, my will crumbled, I picked up Maeda Keiji (and I hate the show, the figure is just too beautiful, I have always thought so) and Dark General in addition to Leviathan. Man, my collection has just jumped so many levels of LEWD.... I justify the purchase with the fact I haven't actually purchased any figures or paid for any for several months......This thread really is evil....for wallets and willpower.
iBenlDsgfHiWC.gif

Einbroch

Banned
You could always not visit it.

Just kidding. That's impossible.

Giolon

Agreed. Maeda Keiji is just amazing, even more so after I actually watched the second season of Hyakka Ryouran.

That yaeba.
That umbrella.
That outfit.

Perfect.

Honestly, if you're not interested in the Seven Deadly Sins figures, Yagyu Jubei and [especially] Meada Keiji are worth purchasing now for the future, even if you keep them boxed up. Both are amazing and easily worth the asking price.

Maeda is pretty tempting, but the (lack of) outfit is maybe a bit too little much. I'm really on the fence.

On the other hand, if you don't have Asmodeus don't let this opportunity pass you up! She's one of the most amazing figures I have! Nothing prepares you for seeing her magnificent presence in person.

chrono01

<------LEGO dude benny is happy, dun know why though, more figures means less lego!
There are three more [seductive] females joining your collection.

Why wouldn't he be happy!?

Maeda is pretty tempting, but the (lack of) outfit is maybe a bit too little much. I'm really on the fence.

On the other hand, if you don't have Asmodeus don't let this opportunity pass you up! She's one of the most amazing figures I have! Nothing prepares you for seeing her magnificent presence in person.
Get off that fence and pre-order her. Seriously, she's jaw-dropping in-person. Such as interesting pose/color scheme. She really catches your eye.

And I agree on Asmodeus. I'm envious of those able to pre-order this figure for such a great price. I paid a great deal more [although she did come with that tissue cover], and I don't regret a thing. At this price, she's a steal.

Settin

the latter

my kongiku is still boxed up
Dayum shame. She's too good to be boxed up.
Good. I like to see the lewdness spreading in FigureGAF.

raven777

Leviathan is amazing deal but I am worried about the shipping fee to here(Asia)

I have placed my order last night and still haven't received the shipping fee. Hope it's under 3k.

chrono01

Yes, Leviathan is amazing. Her box isn't overly large, so it shouldn't cost that much to ship.

Ugh, well there goes my entire December budget with a single figure.

Possibly NSFW?

I couldn't resist. I already have several figure that could use that bathtub, and I absolutely love the way Maria herself turned out. That face is just perfection, and overall it's such a unique set. By the way, the tub is made of polystone, so if you're ordering her EMS might be the best option considering how fragile the material is. ;_;

It's unfortunate that I now have to pass on anything else that might be released in December, but that's the price I will pay! Well, there's still Devil Homura who I have pre-ordered and, in-retrospect [when you look at the one listed above, her size, and everything she comes with] does seem a bit overpriced...

[She will still be mine.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom