• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
iBenlDsgfHiWC.gif

Renge! Can't wait for the Nendo

Ken

Yes, Leviathan is amazing. Her box isn't overly large, so it shouldn't cost that much to ship.

Ugh, well there goes my entire December budget with a single figure.

Possibly NSFW?

I couldn't resist. I already have several figure that could use that bathtub, and I absolutely love the way Maria herself turned out. That face is just perfection, and overall it's such a unique set. By the way, the tub is made of polystone, so if you're ordering her EMS might be the best option considering how fragile the material is. ;_;

It's unfortunate that I now have to pass on anything else that might be released in December, but that's the price I will pay! Well, there's still Devil Homura who I have pre-ordered and, in-retrospect [when you look at the one listed above, her size, and everything she comes with] does seem a bit overpriced...

[She will still be mine.]

oh you

Elixir

If anyone is interested in Asmodeus, Leviathan, Maeda Keiji, Yagyu Jubei: Master Samurai Ver., among other exclusives, Anime Jungle is having a great deal right now [yes, they're legit].

http://www.animejungle.net/hobbyjapanspecialax2014.html

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

These two alone would be great purchases, considering they easily go for double this price. If I didn't already own them, they would be pre-ordered right now.

If you're interested, I'd definitely grab them as quickly as possible Hard to say how fast they will sell out.

I hope my order goes through, I'm not in the US and I had to opt for PayPal instead of using a credit card. I didn't have to pay up front though.

Sigh, my will crumbled, I picked up Maeda Keiji (and I hate the show, the figure is just too beautiful, I have always thought so) and Dark General in addition to Leviathan. Man, my collection has just jumped so many levels of LEWD.... I justify the purchase with the fact I haven't actually purchased any figures or paid for any for several months......This thread really is evil....for wallets and willpower.

As chrono said, this figure is worth it. I'm also not a fan of the show, I dig the warrior ladies though, but once I set the figure up, it just looks striking.

Really tempted to pick up this Muramasa:
http://www.animejungle.net/user/scripts/user/product.php?product_id=39802

I need more brown skin/white hair figures.

Edit: I have succumb to temptation, my will is weak

raven777

Did anyone who ordered from animejungle got confirmation email with the shipping fee?

I know you get a order confirmation email once you order it but since I am getting international shipping they said they will send another email with shipping fee calculated, but I still haven't got that email.

RocBase

I wish amiami gave a choice for when things are delayed, have 11 items in an order with 10 in stock and one delayed by a month, so they delayed the entire order a month :(

whuuutttt???? they can do that? damn wish i had your problem LOL

Normally what happens with me is that they move that one delayed item out my order then have everything else shipped that's already in-stock for the month.

Omg that Satsuki Nendo

The pics look like scans so I am not sure if I should post them here but they are on the Plastickitty blog. Want!

Einbroch

Banned
Pulled the trigger on the Alisa Nendo. I don't want to risk not getting it and second-hand prices of recent Nendos aren't much cheaper than pre-order pricing, if at all.

One figure per month so far, so I'm still sticking with my planned budget. Shiro threw a knot in my plan, but because Crunchyroll won't ship until next year, I guess I'm still good.

So far.

Pulled the trigger on the Alisa Nendo. I don't want to risk not getting it and second-hand prices of recent Nendos aren't much cheaper than pre-order pricing, if at all.

One figure per month so far, so I'm still sticking with my planned budget. Shiro threw a knot in my plan, but because Crunchyroll won't ship until next year, I guess I'm still good.

So far.

Nendos seem to be my wallets worst enemy.

But they're your best friend.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE NENDO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Considering 4 jut got added to my collection in the last week you are probably right. I have many more ordered as well. I think my collection will be 3 to 1 when it comes to Nendos to Scale figures.

Bombless

Dat Gamagoori....Dat Morrigan..

Disclaimer: None of these are planned for production. They are all personal projects.

pJJbRoD.gif

Edit : Meh, GSC tried to charge me for the Snow Mikus and my credit card hasn't cycled yet. Switched cards but I have to wait for their support to resend the payment request.

arhra

Looks like figma Chariot will finally be going up for preorders soon.

MgDk4Mq.jpg

Along with Alter's Lynette being out in a few days, I'll finally be reaching a point where there's nothing I need to order just to complete a set any more.

Bombless

Looks like figma Chariot will finally be going up for preorders soon.

MgDk4Mq.jpg

Along with Alter's Lynette being out in a few days, I'll finally be reaching a point where there's nothing I need to order just to complete a set any more.

I can't wait for Chariot, she looks great.

Went looking through the japanese pages for the GSC staff contest and there a RC Saber haha!
VL3KQMh.jpg

X0LJQzy.gif

Josephl64

is this from BRS or something?

that derrière is fantastic but that color palette is no-no for me. way too boring for me.

It's from BRS

liked the stance, but I wouldn't call the palette boring. There is something about it that does make me not want it though

Pics from GSC Model Contest. Dat Gamagori.
Preorders cancelled?

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Why are their personal projects better than the shit they're selling to us?!

Dat Gamagoori....Dat Morrigan..

Edit : Meh, GSC tried to charge me for the Snow Mikus and my credit card hasn't cycled yet. Switched cards but I have to wait for their support to resend the payment request.

Yeah, they charged me. What the fuck? When is she supposed to ship? Not for another few weeks, I though. Toooo early.

Bombless

Unboxed Kazuno before heading to work...

There was a loose piece inside the box when I picked it up. Turns out it was the back plate of her helmet. By the looks of it the glue gave way, but I managed to put it back in and it seems to stay in without glue. Will see how it holds up.

The concrete blades though, man, such huge, much size, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom