• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Square has to do something for money, since they're not doing so well with video games lately.
303px-Leon_KHII.png

Make him already!!!

Cross post from the comic thread. To go along with my new Sideshow PF Black Widow and Sideshow PF Harley, I present to you, Drake!

It's a great-looking statue, but the likeness (however well-sculpted) looks a bit off.

Awesome Levi from Union Creative.

Unfortunately, I'm not all that impressed with what I've seen from them thus far.

Bombless

I know, I just saw the pending charge on my CC statement today. Why so early? I thought she wasn't shipping for a few weeks yet.

Probably because not all orders have been made yet and they have to prioritise those that pay first? Or maybe they just want to weed out the bad orders first.

Finally got my AmiAmi invoice for my June order today. 17k for Kamael and 2 prize figures (FuRyu Mikasa and Sega Iona). I think I made a big mistake. XD

I like the figures, but that shipping, man. My choices are between EMS and SAL Parcel. So obviously I have to go the few extra $$$ for EMS. I guess I ordered one figure too many.

MH Amazon got pushed to August according to MFC. Was hoping it wouldn't happen but I suppose it was inevitable.

Excellent [model]

See what I did there?

Good news, though. July order was looking a wee bit beastly after the Elf delay. I figured Amazon would get her release bumped back a bit as well. Now let's see if Elf makes it out in July or gets pushed back again. I hope they do something else with the base than the "dragon tooth". Honestly, it just looks like a white traffic cone. Really brings down the aesthetic quality of the piece.

george_us

Excellent [model]

See what I did there?

Good news, though. July order was looking a wee bit beastly after the Elf delay. I figured Amazon would get her release bumped back a bit as well. Now let's see if Elf makes it out in July or gets pushed back again. I hope they do something else with the base than the "dragon tooth". Honestly, it just looks like a white traffic cone. Really brings down the aesthetic quality of the piece.
They really need to change that cone. Just change it to a rock if you have to.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-001097-R004
(Pre-owned ITEM:A-/BOX:B)Lineage II - Kamael 1/7 Complete Figure(Released)
34%OFF 7,980 JPY
So glad I have 0 unpaid preorders left.
Damn that has to hurt if you bought this day one. More ammo against pre-ordering.

Bombless

Crossposting from the GUNDAMUUUU OT.

New SD sized action figure line, NXEDGE.

A new line of next generation style action figures. Comes in a design with an edge, to introduce a new style and char to each character. It includes more than 20 articulation points to allow any action pose, using the know-how from Robot Tamashii series. Each character comes with a stand for easy collection. It can be connected or stacked, to suit each collection. We pursue details and styling never seen before. 1st season features some of the most popular characters from Gundam, starting with Strike Freedom and continuing with new releases 4 months in a row, each retailed at JPY 2,500yen. Pre-order now available at your local collector/hobby shops!
Watch out for more upcoming big name releases!! Stay tuned!

Strike Freedom (Nov), Destiny (Jan) and Mazinkaizer (Dec) are up for preorder, Amiami has them at 1990 JPY.

Ordered SFreedom and Destiny. This line is going to be great. Also sent the payment manually to GSC and it went through just fine. I'm going to go with that for their orders from now on, that was ridiculous. I really wish you could change the payment type all by yourself, having to go through Support every time is dumb.

I finally got her! Pre-owned on Mandarake for 10k and she's in perfect condition! Only 4 more figs on pre-order until I put a stop to it, beginning to run out of space and I need to remodel my room to accommodate for more stuff.

I'm a little worried about making her hold the bigger bow, it seems to feel a bit top-heavy.

Giolon

Loads of unreleased figures on display at AX incl bikini Muramasa Sansei, Phat Ryuuko and Satsuki. Pictures to come tonight!

chrono01

Loads of unreleased figures on display at AX incl bikini Muramasa Sansei, Phat Ryuuko and Satsuki. Pictures to come tonight!
Nice. I'm especially interested in Amakuni's Sansei Muramasa [since I'm still a bit skeptical of her skin] and Ryuko. If you could take some nice pictures of both, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your hard work [and enjoy yourself!]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom