• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnK

Crossposting from the GUNDAMUUUU OT.

New SD sized action figure line, NXEDGE.

Strike Freedom (Nov), Destiny (Jan) and Mazinkaizer (Dec) are up for preorder, Amiami has them at 1990 JPY.

Ordered SFreedom and Destiny. This line is going to be great. Also sent the payment manually to GSC and it went through just fine. I'm going to go with that for their orders from now on, that was ridiculous. I really wish you could change the payment type all by yourself, having to go through Support every time is dumb.
I...want this
Miru_Mirt1404304347.jpeg

Is PVC a hard concept for Square-Enix?
If it has the same quality as Vincent PAK, then it should be as good as any PVC statue.

LiK

When I browse the kidrobot shop, it's not to say I don't see things that I like. But the prices are completely lololololol.

i remember when Kid Robot was just some niche specialty store and then they started making their own crap and they actually sold well. I never liked their stuff especially selling their own mascot as some expensive figure.

i remember when Kid Robot was just some niche specialty store and then they started making their own crap and they actually sold well. I never liked their stuff especially selling their own mascot as some expensive figure.

Well, I don't much care for their mass-market stuff. But the designer pieces that run $300+ can occasionally be interesting.

Josephl64

i like the kancolle one but then that's kancolle

I love both Sonico and Kancolle so it couldn't be helped.

There are so many Sonico figures I want, but that seemed like a good start.

Also hopefully my fave girl Haruna from Kancolle will get her own figure too of high quality. Hopefully that Ques Q one fits the bill, would be happy with more though

Settin

I love both Sonico and Kancolle so it couldn't be helped.

There are so many Sonico figures I want, but that seemed like a good start.

Also hopefully my fave girl Haruna from Kancolle will get her own figure too of high quality. Hopefully that Ques Q one fits the bill, would be happy with more though
I love goofy outfits like that Sonico has. I try to imagine the logic of an actual person dressing like that. "I'm going out barefoot in my bikini, but it might be cold so I better bring the hood from my parka."

chrono01

that's gonna sell like crazy
It would destroy many wallets, mine included.

what about sonicolle the animation??

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah???

:D
Sonico: The Animation got a lot of undeserved hate, in my personal opinion. I actually really enjoyed it. It was slow, and definitely a "slice of life" type anime, but it had some interesting moments and it wasn't as "fan-service-y" as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty tame in that regard. I'm still hoping for a Season Two, hopefully we get it.

I would definitely watch a SoniColle: The Animation anime. Please Japan. Take my idea for a SoniColle and run with it. You have my money already.

Sonico: The Animation got a lot of undeserved hate, in my personal opinion. I actually really enjoyed it. It was slow, and definitely a "slice of life" type anime, but it had some interesting moments and it wasn't as "fan-service-y" as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty tame in that regard. I'm still hoping for a Season Two, hopefully we get it.

As long as you understand that you're in an extreme minority where your opinion of SoniAni is concerned, I won't feel the need to explain to you why it was so awful. Honestly, the less time I spend thinking about that atrocity, the happier I'll be.

Settin

As long as you understand that you're in an extreme minority where your opinion of SoniAni is concerned, I won't feel the need to explain to you why it was so awful. Honestly, the less time I spend thinking about that atrocity, the happier I'll be.
What's your opinion on Sonico, Freeza? You tend to send mixed signals :p.

Josephl64

I love goofy outfits like that Sonico has. I try to imagine the logic of an actual person dressing like that. "I'm going out barefoot in my bikini, but it might be cold so I better bring the hood from my parka."

I think it looks really cool, but yeah it is kind of funny when you think about it.

We need a Sonico x KanColle crossover.

SoniColle.

You're welcome, Japan.

all my money

what about sonicolle the animation??

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah???

:D

I loved the anime for Sonico, but my internet is so bad I can only watch 2 shows per season, One Piece takes one, and I have to Kancolle so there's that

chrono01

I am fine with this.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Crossposting from the GUNDAMUUUU OT.

New SD sized action figure line, NXEDGE.

Strike Freedom (Nov), Destiny (Jan) and Mazinkaizer (Dec) are up for preorder, Amiami has them at 1990 JPY.

Ordered SFreedom and Destiny. This line is going to be great. Also sent the payment manually to GSC and it went through just fine. I'm going to go with that for their orders from now on, that was ridiculous. I really wish you could change the payment type all by yourself, having to go through Support every time is dumb.

The new SD strike freedom had better and more panel lines than the Master Grade version. Strike Freedom Ver. 2.0 please.

meijiko

God, the Good Smile line at AX was brutal. I was among the first group in, and it still took well and over an hour. They were selling some good stuff though, so I can't blame their popularity.

Picked up another Snow Miku, some extra nendo parts, and a couple of cleaning Levis. Some dude in front of me bought a stack of five Mikus and a Godoka. The hauls people had were insane.

No matter what the price, I'm out. Will wait for 50% off sale.

Yeah. There's just.... no reason to pre-order anymore when new shit is turning up on AmiAmi pre-owned 2k below list price. I'll still be pre-ordering the things i'm 100% set on getting, but my pre-orders are going to be few and far between once my list gets close to zero.

kewlmyc

God, the Good Smile line at AX was brutal. I was among the first group in, and it still took well and over an hour. They were selling some good stuff though, so I can't blame their popularity.

Picked up another Snow Miku, some extra nendo parts, and a couple of cleaning Levis. Some dude in front of me bought a stack of five Mikus and a Godoka. The hauls people had were insane.

The huge-ass Godoka? How many things did they have for sale there and how were the prices?

Settin

I hate Sonico, not as a being but as a concept, if you even can call that a concept.....not her fault.
She's essentially a hot body for nitro+, I couldn't even tell you what her character is. It's like asking what the character of a baseball team's mascot is. That doesn't mean she doesn't get great figures that I'm willing to shell out for.

TnK

FIGURE-006608_01.jpg

When was this announced, and why did it go out of stock so fast??

Also, any more images of that Play Arts Kai Cloud, or even the event it was in?

Ryuuroden

Just an FYI for anyone interested: leviathan has no panties and only has a band-aid over her lady parts.

Yep, I stopped caring about lewdness after I ordered Beelzebub before realizing just exactly HOW castofable she was. Shame on me for thinking Japan had some decency when it comes to clear under-aged girls :/ I said fuckit after that and jumped in the deep end. Beelzebub is to cute though and is completely legit fully clothed so I'll just ignore the castoff part, no one not in the know will notice anyways. Yeah Leviathan is a lot more obvious when it comes to "hey guys! I'm naked!" but she's not clearly a little girl which would just be fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom