• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Alright guys, it's late but here's everything that came out. Phat Bayonetta and Mu-13 were really high up so it was impossible to get a good photo w/o tons of glare or blur. Since I need to go to bed for tomorrow, these are all raw and simply resized only. It was postwork vs sleep. I chose sleep.

AX2014Figures.jpg
AX2014Figures-2.jpg
AX2014Figures-3.jpg
AX2014Figures-5.jpg
AX2014Figures-6.jpg
AX2014Figures-7.jpg
AX2014Figures-8.jpg
AX2014Figures-9.jpg
AX2014Figures-10.jpg
AX2014Figures-11.jpg
AX2014Figures-12.jpg
AX2014Figures-13.jpg
AX2014Figures-14.jpg
AX2014Figures-15.jpg
AX2014Figures-16.jpg
AX2014Figures-17.jpg
AX2014Figures-18.jpg
AX2014Figures-19.jpg
AX2014Figures-20.jpg
AX2014Figures-21.jpg
AX2014Figures-22.jpg
AX2014Figures-23.jpg
AX2014Figures-24.jpg
AX2014Figures-25.jpg
AX2014Figures-26.jpg
AX2014Figures-27.jpg
AX2014Figures-28.jpg
AX2014Figures-29.jpg
AX2014Figures-30.jpg
AX2014Figures-31.jpg
AX2014Figures-32.jpg
AX2014Figures-33.jpg
AX2014Figures-34.jpg
AX2014Figures-35.jpg
AX2014Figures-36.jpg
AX2014Figures-37.jpg
AX2014Figures-38.jpg
AX2014Figures-39.jpg
AX2014Figures-40.jpg
AX2014Figures-41.jpg
AX2014Figures-42.jpg
AX2014Figures-43.jpg
AX2014Figures-44.jpg
AX2014Figures-45.jpg
AX2014Figures-46.jpg
AX2014Figures-47.jpg
AX2014Figures-48.jpg

Pictures of waifus!

Let's see...... who is that chica that was between Jubei and Keiji? I don't remember her from the series. Oh, wait.... no, I do. Totally forgot about her. Seems Alter has one planned.

That Sonico makes me hate Sonico less.

No-pants Saber looks pretty good. And she's 1/6 scale. Already have her ordered from Rightstuf.

Swimsuit Muramasa still looks a bit lighter than she should be, but she's looking nice. So lewd.

chrono01

Alright guys, it's late but here's everything that came out. Phat Bayonetta and Mu-13 were really high up so it was impossible to get a good photo w/o tons of glare or blur. Since I need to go to bed for tomorrow, these are all raw and simply resized only. It was postwork vs sleep. I chose sleep.
Very nice, thanks for this [especially those of Sansei Muramasa].

While she's not as dark as she should be [as mentioned above], she still looks nice. It's a shame that she's supposedly forced cast-off. Now I had no intentions of displaying her cast-off anyway, it just kind of upsets me how they could have made the swimsuit a lot more seamless with the body, had it not have the cast-off feature. I mean, what's the point in having cast-off if you need to destroy a piece of the figure to do it? Great for those buying multiple of them, I guess.

As I said, it doesn't really destroy the figure for me [I love that swimsuit/pose], but even still, it's kind of regrettable to see.

Thanks again!

StayDead

So I just learnt about the sticky nendo problem if you leave parts in the blister packs too long.

Does anyone know of any decent like hobby boxes that I can store all the parts in little compartments? I've got all my nendos out of their boxes, but all the parts have been in the blister packs for a very long time, my oldest nendo's parts seem a little sticky so I guess at some point I'll have to wash them.

I'm going to go through my 50 boxes and try and airate them all a bit. Sorry about the double post, I forgot I already submitted my message :/

Ryuuroden

Can't promise anything, but what size would you want?

Also I bought that Union Levi. Ugh. 10k is too much for it, but I want it so hard.

let us know how he turns out. Seems that their guys look better than their girls at least in the prototypes and first paints. Now to see if the mass produced versions are griffonized or actual quality. I will actually be quite pleased if their male figures are quality cause there are not enough of those out there and Union is doing stuff no one else is doing. Still will wait for after releases to see final versions b4 committing to anything.

Elixir

So who is Hobby Japan's distributor at AX?

Giolon

So who is Hobby Japan's distributor at AX?
Moat of the figures aren't for sale here, but HobbyJapan has a joint booth with Amakuni. Nothing is directly for sale there, but they have that online ordering deal going with Anime Jungle. Speaking of Anime Jungle, I went by their booth and some of their prices are hilarious. $300 for Asmodeus you can get for $110 on their website right now. I saw some booth that had Mamiya Marie for $460.

Dat Mammon. I hope she doesn't get delayed.

Did you take those at AX, Giolon?
Yep, all pics taken at AX. I really want those damn tapestries. I neeeeeed Asmodeus like bad. Sadly not for sale T.T

Great pics Giolon! When is the KLK event?

KLk event is today at 3:00. Yesterday I went to Ami Koshimizu and Ryoka Yuzuki's panel (Ryuuko and Satsuki's VA's) and it was great. Ami is adorable and Ryoka is really funny.

Giolon

So when did this high quality figure boom start in Japan? Ot sucks we don't have figures to manga earlier last decade and beyond.....

2007-2008 is really the turning point. Stuff from before that generally looks like shit. There are exceptions of course, but quality takes a massive leap forward around that time.

TnK

People have to tell themselves figures and cartoon characters are over 18

What if said character is not over 18? For example Asuka, Rei, Mio, Azusa, and Miku? Hmmmm?
I think it came and went so fast because...well, look at it. It's bigger than any other the other SRC Mazingers, and by far the best in terms of detail. You can probably still find it used.
Pre-orders started on July 1st, and the release date is Oct 2014. I actually have the normal SRC Mazinkaiser, but this one is soooo much better. If I get it, I may sell my other SRC Mazinkaiser. It is still in box too.

george_us

Yep, all pics taken at AX. I really want those damn tapestries. I neeeeee Asmodeus like bad.
They're great pics! I was in LA yesterday with family and saw a couple of cosplayers walking around. Made me wish I had stopped by for a bit. I hope you're enjoying yourself!

Large. Not a huge deal, but if you find yourself near the booth and the line isn't too long. Thanks.

Don't forget, Japanese shirt sizes are a bit smaller than US sizes.

What if said character is not over 18? For example Asuka, Rei, Mio, Azusa, and Miku? Hmmmm?

Well, then you're just a perv. XD

I was purely speaking in terms of H-material. Not random anime characters.

Just impulsed purchased Asmodeus from Anime Jungle. No way I could pass it up at that price. Now to cancel my Amiami order...

Twas nice knowing you, good sir! *salutes*

Ryuuroden

YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, LEGO EXO SUIT reveal vid, it also comes with tachikoma style mini robot and 2 classic spacemen in a new color. First new spaceman color in 25 yearsssssssssssssss. All you mecha figure and lego lovers out there, rejoice!

http://youtu.be/VbMOf9Zwnpk

meijiko

John I bought you a shirt. It looks pretty standard L size and I don't think it's Japan imported so you should be alright. It's soft lol. We'll work out details through PM later if you still want it, I just thought I'd let you know now while I have a sliver of an internet connection here.

Ryuuroden

Sooo, Public Service Announcement, Any of you who ordered from AnimeJungle, check your e-mail, I just got my paypal invoice from them like literally an hour ago and payment is required July 4th which is today or your order is invalidated....so yeah, sure seems like they trying to get rid of some orders.

Sooo, Public Service Announcement, Any of you who ordered from AnimeJungle, check your e-mail, I just got my paypal invoice from them like literally an hour ago and payment is required July 4th which is today or your order is invalidated....so yeah, sure seems like they trying to get rid of some orders.

Hahahaha, AnimeJungle sounds like a bag of dicks.

kewlmyc

So I should never order from there. Thanks for the heads up.

Ryuuroden

Hahahaha, AnimeJungle sounds like a bag of dicks.

inorite, At the price I got the 3 figures though, I don't care as long as I get them and they are legit. In other news I went on a Target Store LEGO clearance binge today and made off with 400 dollars worth of lego for 200 dollars, go me!

johnsmith

remember me
John I bought you a shirt. It looks pretty standard L size and I don't think it's Japan imported so you should be alright. It's soft lol. We'll work out details through PM later if you still want it, I just thought I'd let you know now while I have a sliver of an internet connection here.

Sweet! Thanks. Pm me how much I owe you and I'll pm you my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom