• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Makes sense in a way. Legos are figures, and this thread is for all figures.

Like this

9734306445_5f85fa9c9f_z.jpg

amirite?

Settin

Yep, I stopped caring about lewdness after I ordered Beelzebub before realizing just exactly HOW castofable she was. Shame on me for thinking Japan had some decency when it comes to clear under-aged girls :/ I said fuckit after that and jumped in the deep end. Beelzebub is to cute though and is completely legit fully clothed so I'll just ignore the castoff part, no one not in the know will notice anyways. Yeah Leviathan is a lot more obvious when it comes to "hey guys! I'm naked!" but she's not clearly a little girl which would just be fucked up.
Idk what Beelzebub's "age" is supposed to be. It's kind of silly to apply human ideas to hunk of PVC based on a drawing.

Settin

People have to tell themselves figures and cartoon characters are over 18 so they don't feel guilty after jerking off to said characters.
It just gets ridiculous after a while. This underage girl over here isn't underage! She's a 1000 year old dragon. You even have the opposite garbage like the Eleanor Mercer figure I have where they claim she's 16. Right, a girl with that figure is 16. OK, Japan.
Edit: searching for Eleanor Mercer will be NSFW.

kewlmyc

Me too, I think. Unless one of the things on "the list" goes up. Alter Labrys, Max Factory Himeji Castle, Aoba reissue, etc.
Yeah. There's a lot I want, but none of it is super popular enough to sell out right after launch.... hopefully.

But yeah, Alter Labrys is an exception.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I bought a Native figure! Took some photos of her, but that's probably way too lewd to post or link to. I paid too much for her... but she's soooo cute. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom