• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I should never order from there. Thanks for the heads up.

Also never order from the place that's selling the SDCC exclusive Grey Hulk (tisinc99). From what I've heard, they sell a mix of bootleg and legit stuff, so you never quite know which you'll get. I'm sure ordering Grey Hulk would be fine, since he's not even out yet, but otherwise stay away.

omlet

Does anyone here have an extra one they're willing to part with? :D

I'm going back to the exhibit hall tomorrow, would you like me to see if I can pick one up for you?

I wish I pre-ordered Homura timeshift

how is Akuma Homura when you see her in real person? I am still deciding on her.

It's awesome. I went by several times, no preorder remorse.

wtb elin lancer with actual armor

I saw a 200$ garage kit painted elin lancer today... it was about 18 inchest? tall (with lance). I didn't buy it but it was pretty neat.

Ryuuroden

I'm going back to the exhibit hall tomorrow, would you like me to see if I can pick one up for you?

It's awesome. I went by several times, no preorder remorse.

I saw a 200$ garage kit painted elin lancer today... it was about 18 inchest? tall (with lance). I didn't buy it but it was pretty neat.

Homura costs too goddamn much. I could buy a UCS Lego set for that price. Pisses me off, I have a lot of disposable income but even I have my limits on what I will spend. Same reason I didn't buy the 399 dollar LEGO SSD (I would prolly buy the UCS Millenium Falcon if they rereleased it though even if they re-released it as a 700 dollar set instead of the 500 dollar set the original one was)

Hey guys, what do you think of this Alpha x Omega Katejina Loos figure? (I've been on a Gundam kick lately)
54752.jpg

According to the MFC comments (from a year ago), her market value was around $50. The only place I've managed to find her still in stock wants $101. Too much?

george_us

Hey guys, what do you think of this Alpha x Omega Katejina Loos figure? (I've been on a Gundam kick lately)

According to the MFC comments (from a year ago), her market value was around $50. The only place I've managed to find her still in stock wants $101. Too much?
$100 seems like a bit much but if that's the cheapest you can find her, then I say go for it. She looks like a pretty nice figure.

Settin

I'd say too much, but after paying 19k for that bath time Sonico my opinion might be invalid.

omlet

If you could that would be awesome. If you find it PM how much, I don't want you getting it if it's too rich for my blood.

The new Snow Miku nendos are $50 at the con. Friend bought one today. GSC booth sold out of last year's Snow Miku today (they had a few left over but sold out this morning of last year's leftover stock). I'm in continental US so figure in some shipping. I'll look for one tomorrow.

Vlaphor

I've been out of the figure collecting game for awhile and I sold a bunch of older figures that I bought on a whim (though I keep a couple of my favorite figs, such as the Queen's Gate Mai and Ninja Gaiden Rachel) and I've been thinking of getting back into collecting...yet all the figs I want are now OOS everywhere and commanding ultra-high prices. The closest I've found to a good deal is a KOF Vanessa for $95 off of Toylet, but they can't seem to find the one they have in stock and they aren't contacting me anymore (to the point that I've had to file a complaint with Paypal), so that was a disappointment. Still, the search continues...poorly.

AlphaXOmega Villetta Nu = Between 200-300
Vanessa KOF = Around the same
Tharja = Around 110 (reasonable)
Shiraki Meiko (either) = around $150 each
and maybe Kongiku from Muramasa = between 1 and 200.

I got into this last time when I had a ton of disposable income (inheritance), so now that I have notably less, I'm trying to be more discriminating on which figures I want...but the ones I want have gotten more expense. Oh well, here's to checking Mandarake every day.

The new Snow Miku nendos are $50 at the con. Friend bought one today. GSC booth sold out of last year's Snow Miku today (they had a few left over but sold out this morning of last year's leftover stock). I'm in continental US so figure in some shipping. I'll look for one tomorrow.

I can do $50. I live in Canada so shipping might suck but I'll take the hit. If you manage to find one I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Just for clarification, Snow Miku 2014 right?

omlet

I can do $50. I live in Canada so shipping might suck but I'll take the hit. If you manage to find one I'd really appreciate it.

Yes, 2014 is 50$.

The 2013 one was $45 but the leftovers of that one sold out this morning at GSC booth. They had fat stacks of 2014s though so I expect they will still have them tomorrow.

Yes, 2014 is 50$.

The 2013 one was $45 but the leftovers of that one sold out this morning at GSC booth. They had fat stacks of 2014s though so I expect they will still have them tomorrow.

Awesome, so much better than hunting for it on Mandarake for 10k yen. PM me details of how you want to go about payment if you pick it up.

kiryogi

Banned
Yes, 2014 is 50$.

Miish. I texted you but dunno if that was the right number. Are they selling any of the yukata madoka nendos? If so let me know! I'd love one or both!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Yes, 2014 is 50$.

Wow it is cheaper in AX than the GSC online store :(

Why did I pre-order?

Hopefully they restock on 2013 tomorrow.

omlet

Miish. I texted you but dunno if that was the right number. Are they selling any of the yukata madoka nendos? If so let me know! I'd love one or both!

Oh hey, sorry, yeah I got your text... just didn't hear it since phone was still in backpack after we got back! I did not actually stop by the GSC booth today so I didn't see what all they were actually selling, just heard a few things from friend who bought Snow Miku today.

If you are talking about this figure http://myfigurecollection.net/item/158023 then I saw 2 booths with it for sale (and GSC is not selling it at their booth this year). One of them had like 5 copies that I saw (plus other nendos), but no prices shown on the Madoka. I am not sure if they were bootlegs. I don't buy nendos so I'm not sure what to really look for, but I can go by and take another look.

If you are talking about the new white/pink yukata version they're selling it online for now but not at the con.

Ryuuroden

but but but but......her character is such a fucking asshole.....

Bombless

Anime Jungle finally got back to me. 53.65$ for Priority Mail and 69.80$ Express Mail. Good thing I really want Leviathan. 158$ total.

almost bought her. dunno about now, but she was a bargain bin figure for a long time. i don't feel the face is quite right. that's why i didn't buy.

HOLD ME Figure GAF , i wanted that takao figure but i was out of internet for a few days and now i can't .....

HOLD ME

Takao ;-;

Edit : I hope i'm not too late ..i really wanted her.

Ryuuroden

Everyone into mecha figures buy an exosuit!

14577531012_0e328584b2_c.jpg

The one on the left is the original idea, the one on the right is the one LEGO is releasing.

kiryogi

Banned
Oh hey, sorry, yeah I got your text... just didn't hear it since phone was still in backpack after we got back! I did not actually stop by the GSC booth today so I didn't see what all they were actually selling, just heard a few things from friend who bought Snow Miku today.

If you are talking about this figure http://myfigurecollection.net/item/158023 then I saw 2 booths with it for sale (and GSC is not selling it at their booth this year). One of them had like 5 copies that I saw (plus other nendos), but no prices shown on the Madoka. I am not sure if they were bootlegs. I don't buy nendos so I'm not sure what to really look for, but I can go by and take another look.

If you are talking about the new white/pink yukata version they're selling it online for now but not at the con.

:O I would love the first Yukata Madoka, but what are prices and uh, can you ID the box from your experience of having one? Or did you get one last time? XD

omlet

:O I would love the first Yukata Madoka, but what are prices and uh, can you ID the box from your experience of having one? Or did you get one last time? XD

They didn't have prices on them so I don't know. I will go by and check today and text you. Should be between 4 and 6 this afternoon.

I don't have any nendos, but friend who bought the Snow Miku is a nendo buyer so he can probably help me determine if they were legit.

Bombless

Hmm. Looking at the line of which that Iona + minifig model is part of, they don't seem to do many items of the same IP. They make plenty of ship models, but not in this line. I'd love to have the main boats in this format, but not just Iona...

Gotta dig to see if they plan to make the rest or not.

kiryogi

Banned

Hey Phoenix. Omelet wanted me to let you know that unfortunately, the GSC booth was sold out if snow miku today D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom