• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriandrr

I have a question. Just to waste more money on pay day.

Where is the best place to look for these beauties?

stQ53Ov.jpg

george_us

Both Dark Elf figures are available at Big Bad Toy Store. Kamael's also there but she's much cheaper at Amiami. The other one I'm not sure.

You also may be able to find all three on Madarake.

Einbroch

Banned
Someone on MFC just sold me their Snow Miku at cost.

Gave me all their personal information and showed receipts too.

Is this community fairly tight knit? Seems like it.

Koriandrr

Both Dark Elf figures are available at Big Bad Toy Store. Kamael's also there but she's much cheaper at Amiami. The other one I'm not sure.

You also may be able to find all three on Madarake.

Thanks!!! Found the Kamael on Mandarake for 8,000 yen, which is awesome. For some reason the Dark Elves run a lot higher though. They seem to be less detailed too wth :(

Thanks!!! Found the Kamael on Mandarake for 8,000 yen, which is awesome. For some reason the Dark Elves run a lot higher though. They seem to be less detailed too wth :(

Dark Elf came out fairly recently, too. Sometimes prices shoot up not long after release, other times you can find a figure shortly after release at a deep discount. It's sometimes difficult to predict. But Max Factory figures are usually the former.

johnsmith

remember me

The dark elves are gorgeous, and better than Kamael, even though Kamael's costume is a little busier.

george_us

Kamael is really nice, but the dark elves are just 100% perfect in every way.
Agree wholeheartedly.

It's also interesting that you don't see too many Dark Elves popping up in AmiAmi's used section. I've only seen the blue variant pop up once. Looks like they'll retain their value in the future, not that I ever plan on selling them.

Koriandrr

missing the first lineage dark elf. non-accurate skin color but still the best imo.

The skin is bugging me a little bit. My Dark Elf back in the Lineage days looked like this:
26888_351628673782_1337077_n.jpg

I'm still looking for a good deal for the older Dark Elf though, have been eyeballing it for quite a while:
fa6b9bf17345c62b71bc3f7121483d6f.jpg

Still inaccurate skin, but I like the pose better.

Koriandrr

on the subject of games and for the sake of spamming more, are there any really good Final Fantasy figures? I'm not overly impressed with the Play Arts ones, except this little beauty I've got on my desk:

SEPH_00.jpg

Nothing really seems to top it though.

Bombless

still haven't decided on Leviathan order..... I wanted it so much before but that $60 shipping cost....

I still haven't heard back from them after confirming my preferred shipping method and in the email they sent me before that the deadline was 7th of July, written in BOLD BIGGER FONT LETTERS.

I'm starting to think they oversold and will just let lots of orders pass the arbitrary set deadline.

oh damn. i hope he isn't too expensive :/

He'll be $250, Max Factory is already setting precedent with Benten. But in this case, I don't care. Money is no object. Even if he's my only figure for that month, Gutsu will be mine.

He won't be out until next year anyway, Spring by my guess.

kewlmyc

He'll be $250, Max Factory is already setting precedent with Benten. But in this case, I don't care. Money is no object. Even if he's my only figure for that month, Gutsu will be mine.

He won't be out until next year anyway, Spring by my guess.

I've never seen Berserk, but that looks badass. Guts will be mine as well.

Watch it never go for sale.

I've never seen Berserk, but that looks badass. Guts will be mine as well.

Watch it never go for sale.

The problem with Berserk is that the anime cuts off right after a big event and never continues. But the recent Berserk films cover the same story and also look amazing. But for the real Berserk, the manga is a must-read. It's fantastic in its own right. The pages are always filled to capacity with art. The artist never leaves very much empty space, and it's truly a sight to behold.

Enough gushing, now. Read it.

kewlmyc

The problem with Berserk is that the anime cuts off right after a big event and never continues. But the recent Berserk films cover the same story and also look amazing. But for the real Berserk, the manga is a must-read. It's fantastic in its own right. The pages are always filled to capacity with art. The artist never leaves very much empty space, and it's truly a sight to behold.

Enough gushing, now. Read it.

I've heard they've been on a boat for 10 years though.

kewlmyc

Have you guys ever cancelled an order due to delays? Not because an item was delayed, but because delays made your monthly order super freaking expensive, so you decided to cancel you least wanted item in that monthly order?

I'm tempted to cancel my Nendoroid Mako since both Kyoko and Amazon got delayed to August.

Have you guys ever cancelled an order due to delays? Not because an item was delayed, but because delays made your monthly order super freaking expensive, so you decided to cancel you least wanted item in that monthly order?

I'm tempted to cancel my Nendoroid Mako since both Kyoko and Amazon got delayed to August.

I've done it once or twice. I cited the reason as such, too. Simply saying that delays made the monthly order too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom