• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customs will stop something from getting to you if it shows to much skin flesh colored pvc? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard if it's true.

Doesn't sound right. I know Chrono is Canadian, and a fellow Princess Bitch owner. If that got through to him, no one has any cause to be concerned.

Unless you ordered a statue of a toddler getting a tentacle-enema. Then you're probably out of luck.

I'd kill myself if I ever ordered that much in a month.

It's okay, my video game related expenses will be just as bad. A jpn region Wii U, a Wii U Pro Controller, two Hyrule Warriors Treasure Boxes, and a couple of other Wii U games probably.

On second thought, that does not sound "okay" at all. I need help ;//

It's okay, my video game related expenses will be just as bad. A jpn region Wii U, a Wii U Pro Controller, two Hyrule Warriors Treasure Boxes, and a couple of other Wii U games probably.

Haha, yeah. I was going to say, who buys a console just for a musou game? XD

o0515046312993189155tbspl.jpg

pre-order starts tomorrow

Will order asap

Just that it's still coming and that its re-issue is pretty much directly resulting to the fact that when Mamitan made a Facebook post asking people what they wanted re-issued and ~100 people demanding Aoba had sent messages in less than 45 minutes and that they generally need about 3000 people expressing interest to be worth re-issuing a figure.

Also, I just found a promotion document for the LACC, and it says the panel room they were in can hold 1100 people in the configuration they had set up! So yeah... ~1000 people came to see the GSC panel.

My friend couldn't even get into the GSC panel.

----------------------------------------------------

Got back from AX yesterday and pretty much knocked out afterwards. Didn't buy that much figures though which is kinda surprising or maybe my plan of pre-buying everything I would have wanted worked?

I did pick up a cleaning Levi nendo from the Good Smile booth though. I knew I would cave in.

Lord Ghirahim...I think you have a problem buying CE of games XD, why always 2?
Haha, yeah. I was going to say, who buys a console just for a musou game? XD
>=D "How dare you!"
More or less the reason my bro's getting me a PS4 for a bday gift =P

chrono01

I need advice from some fellow Canadians. I'm thinking of ordering the Phat Satsuki, but I heard that customs will stop something from coming in if it looks too lewd. Should I even give it a shot?
Yeah, as Freezasaurus said, I've ordered plenty of "lewd" figures here [including a couple Native/Skytube ones], and I haven't had an issue. In fact, I should be receiving Princess Milk today or tomorrow, and she's relatively "lewd" as well. As long as it's not from Giga Pulse [that's where I draw the line, those are just too hardcore-centered], you should be fine.

As for that Satsuki Nendoroid, she will be mine. I won't be ordering at the GSC shop, though. Not for the additional fees, and certainly not for a simple "exclusive" background image. She came out perfect, though.

Bombless

I give up. I will order Satsuki-sama's nendo. I will have her stand on my computer just like that. Forever.

And maybe grab Ryuuko/Mako later on.

Yeah, as Freezasaurus said, I've ordered plenty of "lewd" figures here [including a couple Native/Skytube ones], and I haven't had an issue. In fact, I should be receiving Princess Milk today or tomorrow, and she's relatively "lewd" as well. As long as it's not from Giga Pulse [that's where I draw the line, those are just too hardcore-centered], you should be fine.

Thanks guys, I still need to think it over (I've got a few Wii U games on pre-order) but at least I can rest easy about customs.

What musou game is coming out for PS4? Or is it that DW game that's already out? If it was a new DW: Gundam game that wasn't a complete piece of shit like Reborn, I'd be all up in that.

In order of already announced to coming out:

Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Samurai Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

I actually wonder why I haven't gotten a PS4 yet but then I remember I post in this thread

Luigi87

I'm leaving on Saturday! I'm staying super close to Shibuya so I have a baaaaad feeling I'm going to go way over budget, haha.

We'll have to swap stories!

Nice. Yeah, I'm afraid of going over budget as well, lol. I'm also only bringing so much Yen into the country with me @_@ I'll be staying within Ueno, so easy enough to take railways around.

Yes, they do. The figures online are often out on the shelves in the store (which is why sometimes you can try to buy something and they'll say, "sorry it's sold out!"

The Mandarakes are all kind of disorganized. There are sections for figures, and all the figures will be there in one area more or less, but there's generally not a lot of rhyme or reason to how they're laid out, especially at the two in Osaka. The one in Akihabara seems to be the most organized, and the one in Shibuya is somewhere in the middle. Some of them specialize in particular material. Also, god help you if you go to the Mandarake in Nakano Broadway. It's spread out into different shops all over a 3-story mall. Ask an employee for an English map.

Ah thanks for the tip.
Yeah, shops that size, I can see myself easily getting lost and overwhelmed, thus costing me quite a bit of time out of my day..

In order of already announced to coming out:

Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Samurai Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

I actually wonder why I haven't gotten a PS4 yet but then I remember I post in this thread

Maybe I'll check out Samurai Warriors 4\. But seriously, I can only play one or two of these games per year. Otherwise it's just too repetitive... The exceptions are DW Gundam games. They get old eventually, but I'll buy the fuck out of those whenever they come out. Except Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn, because it blows.

Based off how fast I seen book related pre-orders on AmiAmi go, they probably had a preorder stock of like 10 for it.

Kotobukiya stuff seems to sell out pretty fast. And repeatedly in Shiro's case. I can only imagine how fast their SAO II Sinon figure is going to move once pre-orders open.

george_us

The hair on that Jubilee sculpt doesn't look so hot but I doubt it's final. Can't wait to see the finished sculpt.

Still waiting on dat Black Canary tho.

Anyone have any thoughts on buying off Amazon?

There's a figure I want that's a good price and the seller is in Japan. Is that good enough or is there still a chance I'll get a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom