• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooptest

Anyone have any thoughts on buying off Amazon?

There's a figure I want that's a good price and the seller is in Japan. Is that good enough or is there still a chance I'll get a fake?

Takumi is a great storefront. Slightly overpriced, though.
I ordered the Ques Q Purple Heart and the first Plum release Alisa off them a couple years ago. Both came mint and packed well.

Yaari

Never spend much time looking into these figures until I started watching Anime recently, probably did not watch any for a good 7 years. Was not going to buy anything until I saw that Shiro figure while watching the series, which I thought was the coolest figure ever (It's probably the colors).

And now as I watch more Anime I keep looking into more figures. Now I want a Kuroneko.
I should probably stop watching again. Lol.

Anyway how long til after a show airs do they usually announce figures, and do they create these all the year through? I am hoping for something related to Black Bullet.

cajunator

Banned
I thought I could resist that Kurumi but...
then I saw this picture
mUiKoza.jpg

I-I cant not buy this ;_;

Einbroch

Banned
Never spend much time looking into these figures until I started watching Anime recently, probably did not watch any for a good 7 years. Was not going to buy anything until I saw that Shiro figure while watching the series, which I thought was the coolest figure ever (It's probably the colors).

And now as I watch more Anime I keep looking into more figures. Now I want a Kuroneko.
I should probably stop watching again. Lol.

Anyway how long til after a show airs do they usually announce figures, and do they create these all the year through? I am hoping for something related to Black Bullet.

All year. Sometimes figures come out while a show is airing, during the off season, years later, or never. It's just whenever, but a lot of them are while the show is airing.

Also, welcome. You're never leaving. One of us. One of us. Your wallet will cry. etc. etc.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Vertex's Tiki really does look a lot better now. I'm debating whether or not to pull the trigger. I really do like the novelty of a 1/1 scale.

kewlmyc

Vertex's Tiki really does look a lot better now. I'm debating whether or not to pull the trigger. I really do like the novelty of a 1/1 scale.

I'm waiting for the inevitable price drops. Definately getting it though. Hopefully it's still available come early next year or late this year.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm waiting for the inevitable price drops. Definately getting it though. Hopefully it's still available come early next year or late this year.

That's smart. I think I'm going to follow suit. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I couldn't get it. Not like the Sorceress.

Well, I think I really need help, most expensive month ever. You are all a bunch of enablers :)
With the amount I paid in customs, I just saved my country from bankruptcy.

And then I promised myself I would never get a 1/10 figure, but I pre-ordered this:

Also promised myself I wouldn't get suck into Nendo's world, but then I pre-ordered this:

Guess there's no turning back now...

Settin

Well, I think I really need help, most expensive month ever. You are all a bunch of enablers :)

And then I promised myself I would never get a 1/10 figure, but I pre-ordered this:

Also promised myself I wouldn't get suck into Nendo's world, but then I pre-ordered this:

You have excellent taste.

You're doing the lord's (Lord Sonico!) work by buying all those Sonico figs. I am restraining myself so much to not go on a Sonico rampage right now. >.<

Everyone in here is a bad influence. I just preordered 7 figs and nendos :|

That's a lot of Sonicos...

Yeah, I know, Sonico seems to be somewhat unpopular here, but what can I say, I like her. To each his own I guess...

Nendos with tits kinda freak me out for some reason.

Actually I want her for the maid costume, to match my 1/4 bunny maid Sonico.

There's probably more to come

Yes there are :) One more coming next week, 3 more pre-ordered till years end and I'm still waiting for that big vynil one from X-Plus to be announced. But nothing will ever beat the 1/2 scale.

You have excellent taste.

Not sure if serious... (never am when its about Sonico here) but thanks.

You're doing the lord's (Lord Sonico!) work by buying all those Sonico figs. I am restraining myself so much to not go on a Sonico rampage right now. >.<

Everyone in here is a bad influence. I just preordered 7 figs and nendos :|

Never though of it that way... now I feel better :)

Josephl64

People speak ill of Beach Queens, but I really want that Sonico one as well as the dealer.

Guess I'll be able to see how they are for myself then...oh well Santa Sonico will satisfy me until then when that gets shipped out

Yeah, I know, Sonico seems to be somewhat unpopular here, but what can I say, I like her. To each his own I guess...

I have nothing against Sonico, I just don't really care for her. Mostly because she was created as little more than a marketing gimmick. There was originally no anime or video game she came from. She just started appearing everywhere.

These came in the mail today! Happy birthday to me! :D

And after

No idea who this is, but I like what I'm seeing...
oh hey there ;P

I have nothing against Sonico, I just don't really care for her. Mostly because she was created as little more than a marketing gimmick. There was originally no anime or video game she came from. She just started appearing everywhere.
I thought she first started as a mascot for some sound company? (my memory is very fuzzy on this tbh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom