• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not both? But give us first crack.

Well alrighty then, hope you guys are interested in robots.

I'm looking to sell a Revoltech Evangelion Unit 13. I originally bought it on impulse, but it has never been opened; the figure and the box are both in perfect condition. I'd like to get $40-45 (plus shipping) for it and will ship in Canada or to the US.

d5RFQqi.jpg

pm me if you're interested

omlet

You know, speaking of selling figures... I'd like to sell this one:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/4842

I never display it (and didn't realize it was a castoff lol). It's been opened but it's B+/B going by Amiami standards. Complete original packaging, nothing wrong with the figure
besides being Griffon lololol (actually it's pretty good for a Griffon, no joke)
, I just don't care to keep it.

If anyone is interested, PM me. Asking $50+s/h (from continental US). Will ship out in reused Amiami box+packing paper, but will spare you the "used toy" packing slip :D

Edit: MFC link

Einbroch

Banned
Is there a consensus on the Cu-poche line? I don't really want to get into another line of cute little figures but some of them seem really good.

arhra

FFS, if the goddamn ludicrous fees weren't bad enough, ParcelForce are being a bunch of incompetent arseholes who've somehow managed to lose my customs payment.

31Kck8c.png

MpBxWhu.png

arhra

How can one lose it? Isn't it done digitally?

The payment is done digitally. Someone at the depot still has to physically mark the package as having been paid, though, which is probably where they fucked up.

This isn't even the first time I've had issues like this. Last January they managed to completely forget to send me a customs bill, so the package was just sitting at the depot for over a week before I contacted them. And then once they finally sent it and I paid it, they STILL didn't deliver the package, and I had to contact them again to get it moving. Didn't actually get the package delivered until nearly a month after it entered the country.

I just won an auction for the Retro-Action The Real Ghostbusters figures complete set. I got it for like $50 less than all the other completed auctions, I feel like a king right now

Shiro domination beam - ACTIVATE

Mahouka prize figures by FuRyu

oh, also got my June shipment from AmiAmi. I've only opened my Iona prize figure so far, and she's amazing. I love her. Kamael looks gorgeous, I just need to figure out where to put her. The Mikasa prize figure from FuRyu doesn't look bad, but I don't think I'm too impressed. Will have to see how she looks when I open her up. 17k shipment and I'm enamored with a $15 prize figure. XD

The payment is done digitally. Someone at the depot still has to physically mark the package as having been paid, though, which is probably where they fucked up.

This isn't even the first time I've had issues like this. Last January they managed to completely forget to send me a customs bill, so the package was just sitting at the depot for over a week before I contacted them. And then once they finally sent it and I paid it, they STILL didn't deliver the package, and I had to contact them again to get it moving. Didn't actually get the package delivered until nearly a month after it entered the country.

Wow. That's really crappy.

Bombless

One of the good things about the belgian post/customs is that, as long as the bill with the worth of the package is in the box, they will send the package along with the customs bill. You either pay it on the spot (which I almost never do since they require the exact amount of money in cash) or drop it at the local post office.

What I dislike greatly about this system (apart from paying the fees lol) is the TIME it takes for packages to get processed. Completely negates the extra money spent on EMS shipping.

tuffy

I want to get the Sniper but I'm not exactly sure what it is. HLJ lists it as requiring painting?
HLJ recently updated their listing, took off the glue and painting requirements and downgraded the difficulty for both the EO IV figures. Once I saw that, I had to snag both. The Sniper seems to match the artwork a little better, but I like all the armor detail on the Imperial.

So I just discovered that Hot Toys announced the "Bones" and "Python" armors from Iron Man 3. Yet no Shotgun Suit announcement. I feel like a The Last Guardian fan now.

The Bones suit looks rad. I kinda feel bad for the people that are buying all of these Iron Men, though. They're getting exploited as fuck.

The Bones suit looks rad. I kinda feel bad for the people that are buying all of these Iron Men, though. They're getting exploited as fuck.

Exploited maybe...but think of how amazing their hall of armour is going to look.

I LOVE the detail on Bones. The fact that it splits is a bit daft, but I may well have to buy one depending on cost.

arhra

Well, now I'm just confused.

dQCmwi8.png

nB2a6qA.jpg

HBLSWLq.jpg

Normally they won't even deliver on Saturdays unless you pay them extra.

Still, my 501st is finally complete. Well, sort of. Lynette is still a Kotobukiya placeholder until Alter's version arrives with the rest of my July order.

Just be glad it came XD, the most annoying thing for Europeans are the customs and the handling of it =/

I prophecies another one of your post on that July order XD

Oh and for those collecting Hot Toys Iron Man...I pray for your wallets.

Einbroch

Banned
Ordered the Yagyu Jubei Alter figure B/B on AmiAmi for 4980! Love the character, and she'll love great with my Nendo.

Also my first Alter figure, so that's pretty exciting.

Ryuuroden

Well, now I'm just confused.

dQCmwi8.png

nB2a6qA.jpg

HBLSWLq.jpg

Normally they won't even deliver on Saturdays unless you pay them extra.

Still, my 501st is finally complete. Well, sort of. Lynette is still a Kotobukiya placeholder until Alter's version arrives with the rest of my July order.

wow, makes me totally want to complete my StrikerS team. Just need Teana and Subaru and they are reallly really cheap to buy too.

I've seen it on the shelf at the bookstore. What is that series about? I know it's not the series that all the naughty cast-off figures are based on.
The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live.

Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom.

Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82239
Not a bad read.

Hope you guys been watching Akame ga Kiru ;P

arhra

wow, makes me totally want to complete my StrikerS team. Just need Teana and Subaru and they are reallly really cheap to buy too.

Can you even get a complete StrikerS team? I've got them all in figma form (well, except Zafira, who never gets any love from figure makers), but I can't recall ever seeing scales of Erio or Caro.

Not to put you off, though. Everyone needs more Subaru (and you can't get Subaru without getting Tea to go with her, that would just be wrong).

Bombless

Don't worry. They'll make a female Kirito figure instead. :p
Hot!
Edit : just finished another re-read of the Black Moon Chronicles. I'm so so sad that this series came out so long ago, the amazing characters would had made for some truly epic figures.

Keihart

Hello fellow gaffers, i'm new to this figure collection thingy, and so long i have only bought 4 figures.
I'll post picture when i get home.
I have:
Anemone Megahouse
Killua G.E.M Megahouse
Yoko Littner, a prize figure from SEGA, 5 year aniversary.
Chie Figuarts Zero (God this one is tiny, i wanted the Megahouse one , but that would be a bit difficul i think :p)
I just ordered Yu Narukami G.E.M Megahouse and i'm thinking about ordering or not Izanagi Megahouse.
I'm mostly just buying from mandrake so i think prices have been quite good or so i think.

I ask for your advice though, is Izanagi from Megahouse, box opened box damaged, worth 7000 Yens?

I'm also about to order Gintoki benizakura while theres stock, but i might have to order him from hlj.

Bombless

Hello fellow gaffers, i'm new to this figure collection thingy, and so long i have only bought 4 figures.
I'll post picture when i get home.
I have:
Anemone Megahouse
Killua G.E.M Megahouse
Yoko Littner, a prize figure from SEGA, 5 year aniversary.
Chie Figuarts Zero (God this one is tiny, i wanted the Megahouse one , but that would be a bit difficul i think :p)
I just ordered Yu Narukami G.E.M Megahouse and i'm thinking about ordering or not Izanagi Megahouse.
I'm mostly just buying from mandrake so i think prices have been quite good or so i think.

I ask for your advice though, is Izanagi from Megahouse, box opened box damaged, worth 7000 Yens?

I'm also about to order Gintoki benizakura while theres stock, but i might have to order him from hlj.
Moar fresh meat for the wallet grinder! Good, gooooood!

As for actual worth, that is debatable. A figure is worth as much as you want to pay for it. Check the price of a new Izanagi on the aftermarket and decide if the price difference is worth it or not.

Personally, assuming the figure is still intact, box damage does not matter.

Keihart

Moar fresh meat for the wallet grinder! Good, gooooood!

As for actual worth, that is debatable. A figure is worth as much as you want to pay for it. Check the price of a new Izanagi on the aftermarket and decide if the price difference is worth it or not.

Personally, assuming the figure is still intact, box damage does not matter.

Thanks! I might order it regardless, Mandarake seems to always deliver and Megahouse seems to have very good quality in their figures.

Talking about quality, how is takara tomy marketing? the new Haikyuu! figures look awesome on pictures http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005416
I want to preorder , but i couldn't find much references to that manufacturer and their PVC figures.

Keihart

I just preordered Hinata from Haikyuu!, i'm so weak.
...Aaaaand i found Izanagi way cheaper at Amiami, just dumb luck i guess, crossing my fingers for that stock confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom