• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Actually, the worst they can do is ban you for life.

As long as you don't abuse the cancellations, explain yourself, and purchase more than you don't, it shouldn't a problem though.

Seems extreme that they'll outright ban you rather than say no or give you a warning first.

MCD

I always go for: I found a better deal online but if it's not possible to cancel then don't mind don't mind....

Always works.

The last time I cancelled something I cited that recent delays in figures pushed me to potential financial troubles.

Then again, it didn't seem like they even really read the reason, they just want don't do it again.

StayDead

My Frau finally came in, and I decided to not display her with her "base" (just a clear plastic circle to place her bench on) and pocky decorations since all those individual pocky boxes look easy to lose and the base is pretty big.

She's cute and all, but I honestly forgot why I bought her. I watched the show and she was the best thing about it, but that's not saying much since the show was pretty mediocre. Oh well, just need to stop with the impulse buys.

Not my picture, but here's the figure I'm talking about.

Each to their own I guess. I loved Robo;No.

Mashiro delayed till January ;_;

NOoooooooo :(

Also this little Nendo is adorable and I am tempted...never watched the source material. Gotta try to stop doing that so I will hold off lol

FIGURE-009197_07.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
NOoooooooo :(

Also this little Nendo is adorable and I am tempted...never watched the source material. Gotta try to stop doing that so I will hold off lol

FIGURE-009197_07.jpg

That's a pretty amusing presentation. That "I'm trapped inside this card"-expression.

omlet

So that MFC seller emailed me back about Yuri Lowel and still has him.

I am a little conflicted. I wouldn't call this an impulse buy since I have wanted Yuri for a while and have been trying to keep an eye out on amiami/mandarake and his asking price is in line with those prices (I think last one I saw on amiami was 15k). However, I've definitely somehow managed to turn what was a month with no preorders into a death month for myself (this is including $900+ of not-figure expenses, too), heh.

I think I'll snag it while I can but I'm gonna have to restrain myself next month for real.
Halp me be strong and say no to anything that isn't a preorder next month, guise, otay?

I know I said I was done for the month but I couldn't resist ordering this :

Where have I heard that before? oh yeah, that's like my motto, I say that every day

56% off at amiami, 3,5k instead of 8k, if anyone is interested, still in stock atm :
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...+Robot+Chogokin$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
I already have the SRC original GaoGaiGar, but that price was too hot to ignore. Especially with that yen/euro exchange rate :)

Incredible deal, I try to stick to only Mazingers when it comes to SRC but I am getting that, thanks for the heads up!

Satanic Satin
Black+Butler+hugging+pillow

"I'm just one hell of a hugging pillow cover." The 9000 Yen asking price for this is a real steal when you consider what Ciel had to pay to have Sebastian at his beck and call. I just want to know who's going to clean up your mess if the butler is sleeping in with you. Ah well, figure that out after you've ordered him from the Movic site below (Japanese only--sorry!).

Movix Web Shop: http://www.movic.jp/shop/g/g01393-00626-00001/

Kabe-don Evolved
Kabe-don+mobile+game

The latest craze sweeping the nation is kabe-don, or the act of cornering someone between a wall and your arm to keep them there until they fall in love with you. How far can this act of Alpha aggression go? Find out in the mobile game, Kabe-don: Suki Datte Iu Made Nogasane. Tap schoolgirls to raise your bishonen's exp gauge and watch out when it fills up because he's going to slam walls like they've never been slammed before.

Download for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id913146397
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cq.kabedon
Lol
Miyazawa Model Exhibition: Autumn 2014 (Part 1)
o0515042013133383762.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I was out and about almost all day yesterday, which made this blog go up rather late! Today I’ll be taking a look at what was on display at the Miyazawa Model Exhibition yesterday! First and foremost was Nendoroid Kirishima’s prototype, which was revealed at the event for the very first time! ♪

What is the Miyazawa Model Exhibition?
o0515042213133383763.jpg

The Miyazawa Model Exhibition’s is an industry-only event organised by Miyazawa Models, which allows distributors and manufacturers to display their figures, character goods, miniature cars and more among each other. The event is not directly open to the public. This was the 34th event so far, and with each coming event it becomes a larger event with more reveals and new items on display for various different companies.

This time around GSC also had all sorts of items on display! Quite a few for the very first time too! Let’s take a look at those first! (`・ω・´)
Gonna post stuff from the Japanese Amiami site that maybe hasn't been seen:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/blog/141119

08_s.jpg

Nice pose for Akagi, will have to keep an eye out for her.

In other news I just picked up my Mako nendo! Now I'm up to date on KLK nendos, I can legitimately stamp my feet and demand a stadium jacket Ryuko please, GSC.

omlet

That's a massive wall of images.

Some good looking stuff there but the only thing that really catches my eye is Alisha and I already have her preordered.

phew.gif

Ultimadrago

That's a massive wall of images.

Some good looking stuff there but the only thing that really catches my eye is Alisha and I already have her preordered.

phew.gif

Yeah, luckily nothing I want in Samurai's traditional Wall of Doom. There is some nice looking figures in there though. I want to see that Triage X figure painted~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom