• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

No Amagami girl is bad (which is rare for a harem). Ya'll need to calm ya'll asses down.
Y'all*

And I agree none of them are bad; as a whole the cast is easily an entire tier above most things in that genre. Even
boringgirls
Rihoko and Tsukasa and the nutcase imouto are not bad.

But Kaoru and Ai are still the best.

Zerojul

hc4b58F.jpg
yK6uLqJ.jpg

I think I need to get those D-Style transformers.

raven777

anyways, I pulled the trigger and bought Muse of Range Murata.

Amiami was trolling me with it but I couldn't get it from them so I ordered it from local store. 15k including shipping so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But the problem is I doubt I will get it this year...

SerTapTap

Dat noodle stopper. I like the Sonico figs but I'm not sure I'd want 'em out with my others. I just have a tame chibi one that came with the PS3 game

holy...that discount....

Surprised they still have them, I ordered mine almost a month ago. Must have bombed =/

Now Im' wondering if I should wait for the SK Estival Versus ones to do the same...>$200 for both so I'm secretly hoping they do.

SerTapTap

Bought it myself from Play Asia for £25. Complete steal of a bargain, definitely waiting it out for the Estival Versus set.

I just hope I don't miss out, I'm bad at reading when I should preorder or wait so I just...well don't buy things for the most part. I'd like a complete set of these if I can pay ~$50 each. Was there a set of the Hanzo girls at some point? Gessen and Hebijo are getting sets for Estival.

BREAKING: NECA to buy Kidrobot

"In news that comes as a surprise, Kidrobot has an agreement in place to be purchased by NECA. The designer toy maker -- especially known for its Dunny line and blind-boxed figures -- will become an "artist-run company," according to NECA's press release, and Frank Kozik will become its creative director." (tomopop)

94_s.jpg

I'm not usually one to bitch about lewdness, but is anyone else annoyed at this sculpt? They're trying to hard to make her sexy or something.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
94_s.jpg

I'm not usually one to bitch about lewdness, but is anyone else annoyed at this sculpt? They're trying to hard to make her sexy or something.

Dunno about the character, but the pose seems fairly innocent enough. Her clothes look like of the type which would normally obscure any "curves", but I'm not sure if that's the same or not like the anime, or if the figure accentuates her curves on purpose.

She is kinda jutting her tummy/hips out in a weird way.

Weird butt-folds.

yeah she isnt cute and China figures should ALWAYS be super cute!
There are so many great poses they could use.

I'm glad someone in here has seen Gundam Build Fighters! :p

I'm not familiar with the source, but nothing about that seems sexy or lewd to me. Does she wear a burqa normally?

Dunno about the character, but the pose seems fairly innocent enough. Her clothes look like of the type which would normally obscure any "curves", but I'm not sure if that's the same or not like the anime, or if the figure accentuates her curves on purpose.

She is kinda jutting her tummy/hips out in a weird way.

It's the way they purposely made her dress cling to her body. Never appeared that way in the show, not even close. She was just... cute.

cajunator

Banned
Is it bad that I feel like it's money better spend than 9/10 of the figures I've bought EVER?

Would you buy a figure of GoGo?

I'm glad someone in here has seen Gundam Build Fighters! :p

It's the way they purposely made her dress cling to her body. Never appeared that way in the show, not even close. She was just... cute.

I preordered the Aila one though. They got THAT pose perfectly spot on!

chrono01

Amiami was trolling me with it but I couldn't get it from them so I ordered it from local store. 15k including shipping so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But the problem is I doubt I will get it this year...

Paging Chrono.
And he arrives.

Nicely done, raven777. The Muse of Range Murata is breath-taking, I'm sure you'll feel the same once you receive her.

Thinking about getting my first LEWD figure: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009068 (NSFW)

Jammit, I wanted this one but I missed out on preorders.

FTFY C'mon son should've went with it in the first place =P
Would be funny if you were older than me =P, first I've used son in a post lol
dis gai

I didn't find too many problems in SK2 at all. Unless you're referring to Burst as 2 which it isn't. I'm talking about Shinku.
Which one is digital only on the ninteny e-shop?

RMI

Banned
Is it bad that I feel like it's money better spend than 9/10 of the figures I've bought EVER?

really? I usually feel like games are a complete waste of money. They basically all hit the bargain bin within a year now, and since I mostly play JRPGs one game lasts me forever. Money spent on games is almost always regretful for me.

Kevyt

I thought this thread was about being in shape and having a good "figure" as a way of being fit and things like that. Until I clicked on it and read through. Some of you guys have amazing collections, I'm jelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom