• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
man I really want a Shinon figure but Im holding out hope for a cat ears one. It will be one of the jewels of my collection.
Do yall think somebody will make a version?

kewlmyc

this is the lewdest page in FigureGAF

Where the FUCK is Riobot Lazarngann in all those pics tho?! :mad:

1. No it isn't, not by a longshot.
2. I feel your pain brother, but I don't think Riobot shows up to this event at all.

Don't be so whinny about it.
FFCSEhN.gif

Ultimadrago

So apparently EMS finally updated it's status and said it left Japan (from what I could infer looking up the message it gave on Google).

Do I need to look it up on UPS/Fedex/etc. now or is the tracking just to let me know it's left Japan?

So apparently EMS finally updated it's status and said it left Japan (from what I could infer looking up the message it gave on Google).

Do I need to look it up on UPS/Fedex/etc. now or is the tracking just to let me know it's left Japan?

If I assume you are in the US, EMS shipments go through USPS, so you can track it through their site.

I REALLY need to collect all those Senran Kagura figs. (fill me in where I can get that soft butt "pencil holder" :)

Speaking of soft-bust...it just fully sank in that the Vividred soft-bust fig is 60cm tall. What did I get myself into? @_@

kewlmyc

I REALLY need to collect all those Senran Kagura figs. (fill me in where I can get that soft butt "pencil holder" :)

Speaking of soft-bust...it just fully sank in that the Vividred soft-bust fig is 60cm tall. What did I get myself into? @_@

EMS gonna be hell. Tell us how much your shipping is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well after having the tab open for about a week I finally clicked the pre-order button for Honoka. Can't say I didn't give it some serious thought. Well one way to think about it is that I've enjoyed the f2p LoveLive game and I just spent less for a physical fig than people do for three rounds of drawing virtual cards!

cajunator

Banned
I've always wanted to try meatbun

I CANT WAIT

Well after having the tab open for about a week I finally clicked the pre-order button for Honoka. Can't say I didn't give it some serious thought. Well one way to think about it is that I've enjoyed the f2p LoveLive game and I just spent less for a physical fig than people do for three rounds of drawing virtual cards!

You gotta be more impulsive than that to survive here buddy!

LiK

All my newest acquisitions. Harley's box is dented on the top right corner, which pisses me off. That's purely BBTS' fault, as the shipping box was much larger and in pristine condition.

You reminded me I haven't opened two large AmiAmi boxes in the living room.

Bombless

I can't believe they went ahead with the Frozen Banana in the butt Pochaco. I laughed at the art in a "Haha, Tsuji Santa is such a total perv" but now I'm not laughing anymore lol.

I get the appeal of Beach Queens, but I just can't get into it. I'd feel like a cheap whore if I bought a fig of a character just because she's in a (most of the time non-canon) swimsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom