• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know not about this Mecha-Miku, need to check that ASAP because the concept sounds really silly which is awesome.

68c1b421ef9e985f08e6470881e4d158.jpg

734efad594231a4c1795cddc6cc854ee.jpg

a4370817ec7493c69b149b2d1509ce00.jpg

Preordered Yoshinon & Kotori nendo. Time to find cheap Kurumi nendo then my DAL nendo collection is complete as of 1st anime season.
also preordered Racing Miku 2015 figma from N-Y

I took some shots of some figures that I picked up in the last couple of weeks. I'm really, really happy with the wolverine. Also picked up the Batman armory and the Zod/Superman during the black friday sale and those just came in. The Armory is nuts, its going to take forever to put the weapons in.

Nice!

Mandarake order like oops

c91ab4f70c1eb855850caae67845c661.jpg

I'm certain that my impatient splurging will see her receive a re-release announcement, next week or something.

Snk I'm still on the look out for a reasonably priced Tohka for you, she shall be yours eventually

Zerojul

Sorry, I had to get away for a moment and only saw your comment now.
That's all right, we all have real lives to live out there, more or less :)

To be clear on that transforming Miku I think she's real nice, the mechanism seems very clever and she's a better looking Transformer than a lot of Transformers.
Plus she's kinda huge (28 cm) which is always cool for a robot :p
If my April budget is light I might cave in.

Yaari

Fortunately the other Date a Live characters don't do much for me. I like Tohka but its not something I'd really need to get at this point. Better for my wallet that way. That said I placed the order for Yoshino. Can't wait to get her.

Don't worry, Tohka will get a rerelease when Natsumi gets revealed.

I seriously doubt GSC would do two rereleases from DAL. I don't think the show was popular enough for that. Yoshino is just adorable and I think more people wanted her after the release.

Speaking of DAL Nendos Kotori does nothing for me....gonna pass.

Fortunately the other Date a Live characters don't do much for me. I like Tohka but its not something I'd really need to get at this point. Better for my wallet that way. That said I placed the order for Yoshino. Can't wait to get her.

I wasn't paying Kotori much in the way of close attention, but then the more I look at the pics... dammit

That's all right, we all have real lives to live out there, more or less :)

To be clear on that transforming Miku I think she's real nice, the mechanism seems very clever and she's a better looking Transformer than a lot of Transformers.
Plus she's kinda huge (28 cm) which is always cool for a robot :p
If my April budget is light I might cave in.

Thanks! And I'll support you if eventually you get one, it looks cool.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Another day, another someone else getting Tohka :T

How am I meant to read this statement?

"Humph. Can't believe someone else is buying a figurine of that awful woman."
"Humph. I bought that nendo before it was cool."
"Humph. Why isn't it a Yui nendo huh?"

Theonik

"Humph. Why is no-body buying me a figurine of that stunning woman."

More like "Humph everyone keeps getting her but me" lol

I already own a Yui Nendo!

I seriously doubt GSC would do two rereleases from DAL. I don't think the show was popular enough for that. Yoshino is just adorable and I think more people wanted her after the release.

Speaking of DAL Nendos Kotori does nothing for me....gonna pass.
Isn't it getting a movie? So you'll probably get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom