• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-ordered Nendoroid Yoshino.

Yup, June is looking good:

iUYURqsW3PDcr.jpg

StayDead

Added Yoshino to my June order. My total cost for the rest of the year is now:

198,896.00 JPY = 1,080.44 GBP

*dies*

I should be able to afford that right? I'll have a job soon and even part time I should be able to afford that *rocks back and forth*

chrono01

*dies*

I should be able to afford that right? I'll have a job soon and even part time I should be able to afford that *rocks back and forth*
Suuuuure, you'll be fine. Just fine.

You're already dead. O_O

Theonik

*dies*

That's pretty great tbh.
The only issue that makes me really hesitate is that the JPY is not likely to be that low forever and you might find this figure increases as some of these figures become available.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Smang those are some nice pics, what kind of light did you use to get those bluish hues?
Just some small ikea lights, shining through the transparent blue base.

Today is the last day for me to preorder Guts D:
You should get on that.

I dont think people buy Saber for sex appeal. Could be wrong though.
Ain't one person buying that because they like Saber...

This shots missing from those official pics:

nah, all their largest figures like Iron Monger and Igor were $500. i'd expect the same for Hulkbuster.
Unlike those two he's 21 inches tall, and people in Hong Kong are saying the price is $5100 hkd, add Sideshow US distribution markup and it's gonna be closer to 1000 then 500... Dude I know in the Philippines (who can pre-order without sideshow and always gets them cheaper then sideshow prices) can't get it cheaper then $830 USD...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What about Ship Kennel Girls?

Shima-paw-ze, incoming!

It's going to be like those dingle dangle charms where the characters are all being lifted by the back of their tops. Every series seems to be getting them.

wl4Cgsx.jpg

Can't someone just make a normal depiction of these characters for once?

Jube3

I took some shots of some figures that I picked up in the last couple of weeks. I'm really, really happy with the wolverine. Also picked up the Batman armory and the Zod/Superman during the black friday sale and those just came in. The Armory is nuts, its going to take forever to put the weapons in.

16677577456_501ce65f00_b.jpg

16496226237_8b86f941f6_b.jpg

16495713797_0cf32425be_b.jpg

16701953951_f77a68ff09_b.jpg

16516219439_f5c9b147a2_b.jpg

Anyone here have the Attack on Titan kotobukiya statues, the ones with Levi, Eren and Mikasa on the trees? I just saw the series and love what they did with those figures.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe they were worried people wouldn't get it and would see the lighter ball joints as a defect.

But considering the market for these things you'd think most would have enough awareness to know the different tones isn't a mistake.

I took some shots of some figures that I picked up in the last couple of weeks. I'm really, really happy with the wolverine. Also picked up the Batman armory and the Zod/Superman during the black friday sale and those just came in. The Armory is nuts, its going to take forever to put the weapons in.

Loved the detail in this picture. Silver Centurion looks awesome too.

raven777

I was really tempted to grab these two. They look amazing. O_O

I held it off for a while because of the price. But I gave in at the last minute. And the people who got her early were having problem with Cecilia's head angle being different from the sample so I was worried. Thankfully mine is ok from looks of it.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

16677577456_501ce65f00_b.jpg

16495713797_0cf32425be_b.jpg

16701953951_f77a68ff09_b.jpg

16516219439_f5c9b147a2_b.jpg

Anyone here have the Attack on Titan kotobukiya statues, the ones with Levi, Eren and Mikasa on the trees? I just saw the series and love what they did with those figures.

All of them look awesome, great shots...

HT Hulkbuster is $730 on Animarket. I must admit it's less than I expected. Shipping is $100 though.

Dats £661/$1015 (shipping+customs+handling fee) for me....

LOL not with your wallets would I buy this...

chrono01

I held it off for a while because of the price. But I gave in at the last minute. And the people who got her early were having problem with Cecilia's head angle being different from the sample so I was worried. Thankfully mine is ok from looks of it.
I read the same thing [on MFC].

I'm glad to hear that you were one of the lucky ones.

Luis Royo Wonder Woman, drawn as reference for next Yamato DC statue, to go with the Catwoman and Harley Quinn statues being made:

Also more shots of the next Mandy statue by Electric Tiki, again sorta NSFW:

One with Dean Yeagle himself holding her:
http://i.imgur.com/ZORYKb2.jpg
And another showing a variant pillow :
http://i.imgur.com/q0br8Ud.jpg

Not sure these are selling me on it, liked the Anders one better...

WW could be good, and I wish I had the money to buy the Mandy statues, previous ones included.

omlet

Guess I'll be putting in a Kotori/Yoshino order this week. Neither were must-haves for me because I didn't watch the show but ami's discount is too good to pass up considering how DAL nendos have been doing post-release. I actually have nothing scheduled beyond May besides the WonFes exclusives from GSC shop so it'll be two sparkly fresh Amiami orders!

Also looks like I'll be taking a trip to the post office tomorrow or Thursday to pick up 4 packages :D!
I hope they all fit in my car

Ain't one person buying that because they like Saber...
And if this thread is any indication, some people buying her won't even realize it's not the "normal" Saber.

I don't own a Saber or Miku figure....I feel like I have beaten some kind of odds.

Although the no Miku thing will be gone once Racing Miku releases. I would say next month but I bet she will be delayed.

LiK

I was interested in the figure until I saw a Saber head. I have nothing against her but the head sculpt was a turn off. don't like the position of it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom