• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Isn't it getting a movie? So you'll probably get lucky.

Original story so new figure of a girl no one knows about ~_~

Does DAL even have such vibrant lore and interesting story/characters to warrant a feature length movie? Seemed like a poorly written harem to me. It's like Infinite Stratos getting a movie or something.

Then again, I could be wrong and DAL could have some sort of amazing story/interesting story/lore that I haven't heard about.

Also, I finally downloaded it all, so I'll probably start watching Nichijou tonight.

Does DAL even have such vibrant lore and interesting story/characters to warrant a feature length movie? Seemed like a poorly written harem to me. It's like Infinite Stratos getting a movie or something.

Then again, I could be wrong and DAL could have some sort of amazing story/interesting story/lore that I haven't heard about.

Also, I finally downloaded it all, so I'll probably start watching Nichijou tonight.

I think it's a goofy harem series. Like it knows it's doing the most generic stuff with harem tropes and characters but it does enjoyable things with them to warrant watching.

And anime movies aren't new. If something is popular enough, releasing a movie is a pretty easy move. I imagine they are only doing an original story so they don't have to skip anything if they ever do a season 3.

kewlmyc

I think it's a goofy harem series. Like it knows it's doing the most generic stuff with harem tropes and characters but it does enjoyable things with them to warrant watching.

And anime movies aren't new. If something is popular enough, releasing a movie is a pretty easy move. I imagine they are only doing an original story so they don't have to skip anything if they ever do a season 3.

Yeah, I just used to like plot heavy anime getting movies, not harems based on LNs. Then again, Sora no Otoshimono got two movies so what do I know. Index did too, but that's more plot/lore heavy than your average harem.

All this LINE talk just reminds me of...

V9gTeI4.png

"Don’t bother going on Figure GAF anymore, here’s the real place to discuss figures."

no, this is definitely the place to discuss figures still...Line is just...like having an IRC chat. A place to talk about anything rapidly

My tongue was firmly in cheek in my last post. I use LINE myself for 1-1 chats with a couple of friends, I'm just a bit apprehensive about getting loads of notifications at odd times from a group chat as we're all running on different clocks. Is it not a notification hog?

Einbroch

Banned
My tongue was firmly in cheek in my last post. I use LINE myself for 1-1 chats with a couple of friends, I'm just a bit apprehensive about getting loads of notifications at odd times from a group chat as we're all running on different clocks. Is it not a notification hog?

Turn off the notifications for specific rooms, so you'll never get a notification from FigureGAF. I disabled it as well.

I disabled notifications for figureGAF chat, Line lets you enable/disable on a per conversation basis
Okay, I set LINE up on my phone what do I do now.
whats your name on Line? I couldnt find you under omlet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are stealing our LINE ideas from amiiboGAF now? I noticed CAG started their own for amiibo as well. GAF > Internet > GAF in action. ;D

You guys are stealing our LINE ideas from amiiboGAF now? I noticed CAG started their own for amiibo as well. GAF > Internet > GAF in action. ;D

I get the impression that FigureGAF LINE is more about using it for general chat and perhaps posting the occasionally lewd that would get mod crushed here...

...and amiiboGAF LINE is for keeping prying eyes away from privileged amiibo stock information ;)

(I have no real idea having joined neither, please take the above with a bucket of salt, just not in the GAF salty salt way)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The kids at the special needs center like my Miku Funko.

Unfortunately I have no idea where she is. It only took like three days before she went missing.

You should get the rest of the Vocaloids!

Don't mind my LINE teasing, guys. You know I'm a goof. I'm just happy that I'm taking over AmiiboGAF from now on That gives me AmiiboGAF, FunkoGAF, and ComicConGAF. I should've started Action Figure GAF when I had the chance--that OT design is just sad. Literally just logos.

AMIIBOGAF IS MINE *flex*

batfax

Crap. I waited too long to get the MMPR Blue Ranger Figuarts from Amazon and woke up to it being sold out with other parties selling it for up to $70. Anyone know a good site to get the Bluefin releases of Figuarts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom