• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

I listed it on MFC but if anyoene is after a Renge Nendo here let me know. I have a extra one still sealed. Figured I would ask here as well!

Pankoujou1424825818.jpeg

Pics for attention :3
So funky!

What's the difference between them all? o_o

Not much honestly. I thought the silver one looked like it was larger, but the specs listing shows it's only by 2cm.

Pick whichever brush you like the look of more. I personally find the little buffer on the lens pen to be very helpful.

And the squeezy-rocket thing is for blowing off most of the surface dust. Use the brush to get in little nooks and crannies.

StayDead

Not much honestly. I thought the silver one looked like it was larger, but the specs listing shows it's only by 2cm.

Pick whichever brush you like the look of more. I personally find the little buffer on the lens pen to be very helpful.

And the squeezy-rocket thing is for blowing off most of the surface dust. Use the brush to get in little nooks and crannies.

Thanks for the rocket idea. That should help when I get out my other figures when I eventually get some display cases.

Kito

UK Tenso gaffers, is personal effects the same as personal belongings..?

I never knew this about customs:

• You don’t pay VAT or Customs Duty when your things are sent back to you – they must be described as ‘personal belongings’ on the customs declaration.

Theonik

UK Tenso gaffers, is personal effects the same as personal belongings..?

I never knew this about customs:

• You don’t pay VAT or Customs Duty when your things are sent back to you – they must be described as ‘personal belongings’ on the customs declaration.
They can call you out on it. It usually looks suspicious and personal effects applies to used items afaik. Perhaps you can succeed with say Mandarake though.

Zerojul

Is the brush on there too? *doesn't know french so has no idea what to search for*

What CMT said, plus, if you're looking for something particluar, just use the ASIN code of the item and use the amazon search engine with it. Works most of the time, on any version of Amazon.

StayDead

What CMT said, plus, if you're looking for something particluar, just use the ASIN code of the item and use the amazon search engine with it. Works most of the time, on any version of Amazon.

Thanks for the advice and thanks for the links all. Ordered them :>

HLJ is okay with me know brahs, I wrote them and email and they corrected it. Also allowed me to purchase some Haikyuu Banpresto so they good. Respect.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've seen their Ganondorf statuette in real life. F4F seems to think making them big makes them better but no one wants a giant lump of ugliness. They just manage to con a few people by making numbers limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom