• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Nah. They didn't announce the price or exclusivity of that stupid crystal Miku until a day or two before she went up for pre-orders. Same with Plamya-sama from Zvezda Plot just the other day.

Well, I hope she isn't. If they're charging 13.8k for that damn Rail Wars figure then Ryuko would probably be even more :(

There, ordered the first of probably many sword boy nendos.

no need for me to consider if I want a bonus rubber strap and order 2 more additional nendos from GSC's shop

though I did order two sets of mini figures so....

Acid08

Banned
Train Girl is Max Factory, though. MF pricing is usually more severe than GSC. I don't expect Ryuko to top 13k. So she'll be 15k. :D

ugh

Well, whatever her price, hopefully she comes out later in the year. I'm trying to set a 20k per month budget for myself. Hopefully after August.

Ultimadrago

Btw, if you go to Good Smile's page, you can pet your future sword boy nendo.

Must pet~

gscc2zfi.jpg

Giolon

Bishoujo Juri arrived from Ami Ami. First time using them; was impressed with the shipping speed and the price. Will definitely be using them a lot more! Also got and built two Detolfs last weekend. HOLY SHIT were those boxes heavy. One of the cases seemed a bit wobbly inside but the glass is holding fine. I put shipping tape on the undersides to stop any movement. Seems to be OK this way. We just moved into our newly-purchased condo and I have a room all to myself to be incredibly nerdy in again.

LOL. I don't know why but that picture really cracks me up.

Better quality Juri shots on iPotato ( and size comparison ):
Fortunately all of the Street Fighter Bishoujos are sized consistently with each other.

Arrived in the mail today :)

Oh my! She's so....shiny!

Looks like I need a new detolf or maybe something bigger so I can fit my Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman Koto statues.

I'm also looking at one of these statues to fill in that last open spot at the bottom:

Goddamn that Ivy, she looks wonderful. How much?

I love Poison Ivy, almost bought two figures of her that I found nearby, but the quality was meh.

Plamya pre-order get. The price is terrible and it sucks that MF is starting to do exclusives, but at least I don't have to worry about quality with them.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I'll do it, but I got the Shimakaze for like 8k so I'm gonna wait and buy this after release.

Where, Mandarake?

I'd like to get Amatsukaze, but if I can get her cheaper then I'm all for it, as long as I can reliably get her.

StayDead

Sorry for asking this (when it's been asked tens of times before), but does anyone have a link to the figure cleaning brush on Amazon.co.uk?

I listed it on MFC but if anyoene is after a Renge Nendo here let me know. I have a extra one still sealed. Figured I would ask here as well!

Pankoujou1424825818.jpeg

Pics for attention :3

image.php

To be honest it's the exclusives that get me more than the price. They make my life harder.

Yeah it's a shame that exclusives fuck people over that don't want to buy from N-Y or BiJ.

Sorry for asking this (when it's been asked tens of times before), but does anyone have a link to the figure cleaning brush on Amazon.co.uk?

In addition to what CMT said above, here's the one that gets recommended a lot.

omlet

Where, Mandarake?

I'd like to get Amatsukaze, but if I can get her cheaper then I'm all for it, as long as I can reliably get her.

Found a B/C on amiami in....December, I think?

At the time she was mostly going for about 10-11k on mandarake (unopened) so I waited for a cheaper one and the patience paid off. I haven't checked on her prices since then, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom