• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah I actually pre-ordered all the pens because I find them all cute and if its the same notebooks im thinking about I ordered Nico and Kotori. 47 amiami pages of love live stuff, there is tons of it lol

I got matching Nozomi and Maki pens and notebooks. Wonder if I'll ever work up the courage to bring them to school for note taking :p

Ryuuroden

guyyyyyyyyys dooo it..

http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/11795-kantai-collection-kancolle-amatsukaze-18-ltd.html

kantai-collection-kancolle-amatsukaze-18-ltd.jpg

12300 yens

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Bishoujo Juri arrived from Ami Ami. First time using them; was impressed with the shipping speed and the price. Will definitely be using them a lot more! Also got and built two Detolfs last weekend. HOLY SHIT were those boxes heavy. One of the cases seemed a bit wobbly inside but the glass is holding fine. I put shipping tape on the undersides to stop any movement. Seems to be OK this way. We just moved into our newly-purchased condo and I have a room all to myself to be incredibly nerdy in again.

Yaari

Einbroch

Banned
I'm sure in person it will be amazing. I have a bunch of Amakuni figures and they are all insanely well done. Better than a lot of my GSC figures actually...

I mean the recent batch of GSC figures. That train girl, Utaha, Shigure, etc.

You know, assuming they actually look like the previews.

Bishoujo Juri arrived from Ami Ami. First time using them; was impressed with the shipping speed and the price. Will definitely be using them a lot more! Also got and built two Detolfs last weekend. HOLY SHIT were those boxes heavy. One of the cases seemed a bit wobbly inside but the glass is holding fine. I put shipping tape on the undersides to stop any movement. Seems to be OK this way. We just moved into our newly-purchased condo and I have a room all to myself to be incredibly nerdy in again.

Ummmm..... You're supposed to take them out of the packaging before putting them in the detolf. :D

I got matching Nozomi and Maki pens and notebooks. Wonder if I'll ever work up the courage to bring them to school for note taking :p

Oh cool! They are all really nice designs on the pens and bring it! :3

I would spend a ton more if I could, trust me.

Yeah I'm going to do my best to cut down my spending after july so I can have a nice low amount the rest of the year.

Grats! AmiAmi is the main place I shop at and really like them, ems usually arrives in 3-4 days at most too. The detolfs are nice and I look forward to seeing them full :D lol

Ugh. I still haven't paid off Alter Kotori yet haha. Oh well, I can't say no to Rin.
Definitely not when she's in a cat costume.

I wonder when we'll see the next one. The releases will probably slow down a bit now on Alter's side for Love Live, on this line anyway.

Edit: Oh, and I need to get Eli Birthday Project too.

Yeah Rin's adorable, when I first saw her she wasn't one of my favorites but the more I saw of her the more she grew on me and now I love her lol As for what's next from Alter I'm not sure, as far as I know there aren't any more announced love live figures so the earliest we'll see if there are any more is at summer wonderfest. Hopefully Alter will make and Umi or Nozomi one day.

Ryuuroden

I mean the recent batch of GSC figures. That train girl, Utaha, Shigure, etc.

You know, assuming they actually look like the previews.

Ok I'll give you that. It really hasn't been till this last year that GSC has been amazing me. Its like Max Factory is finally rubbing off on the main division. Max Factory and Alter have always been my favorite companies. I know Max Factory is part of GSC but it was far superior in quality for a while too. Probably 75% of my figures are from Max Factory and Alter.

EDIT:

Owned 14 Alter, 3 Max Factory, 5 Amakuni, 5 GSC, 8 Koto, 3 Megahouse.

Ordered: 2 Alter, 2 Amakuni, 1 Flare, 5 GSC, 1 Max Factory

Einbroch

Banned
Ok I'll give you that. It really hasn't been till this last year that GSC has been amazing me. Its like Max Factory is finally rubbing off on the main division. Max Factory and Alter have always been my favorite companies. I know Max Factory is part of GSC but it was far superior in quality for a while too. Probably 75% of my figures are from Max Factory and Alter.

Sorry if I came off as harsh. I don't mean to shit on people's tastes. I'm sure she looks good in person.

darklin0

Banned
Okay, now if every figure maker can take a year hiatus and not make new stuff, that would be great. I need to buy some older realeses but at current rates I have to let some stuff pass by me. T-T

Yaari

I remember how 2 months ago I was determined to stop buying scaled figures, and switch to nendos. And now I have more on pre-order than ever before.

You getting Gwen? She's still available, and with Spider-Gwen's popularity I'm surprised she hasn't sold out yet.

I'm starting to get tempted. I mean, if I'm getting 2 of them, might as well get all 3...

I'm on the fence. There's something about Gwen that's keeping me from pulling the trigger. When they make an actual Spider-Gwen (or Silk), it's on. PF or comiquette.

srst

Mako Nendo is in stock at Navito World for $53 CAD! That shop is a goldmine if you check for restock. I brought the last Chitoge for $50 and PO'ed Onodera a week ago...muhaha!

Wouldn't there be word on that by now if she was? They already said she goes up for pre-order next month.

Nah. They didn't announce the price or exclusivity of that stupid crystal Miku until a day or two before she went up for pre-orders. Same with Plamya-sama from Zvezda Plot just the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom