• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

Man, just looked at July to see if maybe I can go ahead and order, but July is already at 26k for me. :( I'll have to order them later womp

In good news, Alisha is here! bad phone pic is bad:

I don't know how I feel about her base yet... also, I can't get her foot onto her base very well which is concerning me. It should be so simple, too, as only one foot actually has pegs to attach to... idk

Don't worry, I felt the same way about the foot but it seems to hold just fine.
The detail on her is great, I almost decided to not pre-order her before she sold out but I'm glad I did.

I can't understand why they haven't made a scale of her yet.

Just a matter of time, I hope. The real question, though: Alter or MF? I think Alter would be better, right?

everyone is still holding onto hope they can get her amiibo

I have mine pre-ordered, thank god.

Ness though....

She will be delayed. :D

One month for every 500 (
maybe? I'm just saying random numbers here
) pre-orders.

Celty and Shizuo/Izaya [Renewal] now available at AmiAmi. 8,200 per with a scheduled July 2015 [LOL, ALTER] release. Not a bad price, although definitely higher than they were when originally released. How things change...

Celty:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Shizuo [Renewal]:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Izaya [Renewal]:

I'll wait a bit before pre-ordering. I love the series, I just don't want to commit right away.

I don't think my wallet would ever forgive me if I bought multiple scale figures at once. I wish they spaced them out at least a little bit....

Femto.

Just a matter of time, I hope. The real question, though: Alter or MF? I think Alter would be better, right?

I think MF did a good job with Tharja, and I'm completely pleased with my (two) Alter figures. I'd be okay with either one but she will get delayed from either company haha

kierwynn

Don't worry, I felt the same way about the foot but it seems to hold just fine.
The detail on her is great, I almost decided to not pre-order her before she sold out but I'm glad I did.

That's good to hear. I've been messing with her and I can't get her to go on any further but she seems fine? idk She seems more stable than my Estelle at least, and Estelle goes onto her stand just fine. lol

I never knew Bayonetta and Jeanne had amiibos.

FZ3SBln.gif

I think MF did a good job with Tharja, and I'm completely pleased with my (two) Alter figures. I'd be okay with either one but she will get delayed from either company haha

I loved Tharja, until I saw other asses, like that Balzac girl. Tharja's ass is just terrible compared to that.

The rest of the figure is cool though.

kewlmyc

Celty and Shizuo/Izaya [Renewal] now available at AmiAmi. 8,200 per with a scheduled July 2015 [LOL, ALTER] release. Not a bad price, although definitely higher than they were when originally released. How things change...

Alter has actually been releasing nearly all of their stuff on time as of late. They're putting GSC to shame.

I'm gonna need to see these asses, so I can either confirm or denounce your tastes.

I'm not going to link them here so that we can stay SFW (last time we had problems with too many Miku butts around here), but search on MFC for Angela Balzac, that new Racing Miku, hmm there are more but I can't remember at the moment.

One blog even did a 2014 top ten, but I can't remember that either. Tharja got first place...in the top ten most disappointing asses.

I loved Tharja, until I saw other asses, like that Balzac girl. Tharja's ass is just terrible compared to that.

Have you embraced Balzac and let it into your life?

Phat! is the worst. They take delays to the next level.

It gives me peace of mind getting my pre-orders for next year's releases in early.

I'm gonna need to see these asses, so I can either confirm or denounce your tastes.

Look up Angela Balzac on MFC.

You won't have to worry about them delaying anymore since you won't be able to buy them.

Did we confirm that it's not just Seven Sins figures? They sure liked my yens enough before...

Ryuuroden

Have you embraced Balzac and let it into your life?

It gives me peace of mind getting my pre-orders for next year's releases in early.

Look up Angela Balzac on MFC.

Did we confirm that it's not just Seven Sins figures? They sure liked my yens enough before...

I can confirm I have started watching the Balzac movie. I have not yet finished it.

I like Shizuo's hair more in the renewal even though the original is more like what it should be. The face is better in the original.

Izaya just looks more defined in the renewal like they got a better camera lol

Vylash

Said that I was going to help you, here it is:

Special thanks to Optimus Prime (the small GTR in the middle) for organizing them. My opinion: Kirby ones are amazing, same with Mega Man and Sonic. My Mario looks terrible, same with my Shulk. Samus started to lean recently, Rosalina looks fabulous, Lucario looks good, Falco looks amazing too. Ike and Marth are better than I expected.

awww yeah
most of these are males which would normally disqualify this from being a good post, but i'll make an exception

kewlmyc

Think I might be the only one who prefers the renewal versions of both.

Though yeah, renewal version of Shizuo is way too much of a pretty boy.

awww yeah
most of these are males which would normally disqualify this from being a good post, but i'll make an exception

Most of the female amiibos look like shit though. Only Samus is the good looking one and that's because her design fits an amiibo well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom