• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Because putting it behind a descriptive link warning is apparently not enough. Considering sometimes figures like that are even on the front page of amiami and other sites puts a cold chill of self censorship on even seemingly safe links. My hope is it was because it was a direct image link.
Which then due to Gaf policy I understand.

There is one remaining option.

OOdVQjb.png

Honestly since we egged her into it, I really don't think it being a perma ban is entirely appropriate. I could see if she just slapped it down, but we pretty much asked for it, so I think a slap on the wrist would have been more appropriate, but still...

There is one remaining option.

The hell is that?

Ryuuroden

I thought I read the other day that permanently bans on first offence only happened in extreme instances when your a member. That sux ;_;

Einbroch

Banned
Best drop it and move on. Really. Lots of threads get locked for discussing bans.

Hope everything ends up okay for the people in Japan. Potentially looking kinda scary with that storm, according to CMT. Isn't Mike there too?

Speaking of Line, is there an easy way to remove the cache it creates on iOS? I ran into an issue where it added like a GB to my backup and deleting it was the only way to remove it, couldn't find a way to do it in-app.

Vylash

Speaking of Line, is there an easy way to remove the cache it creates on iOS? I ran into an issue where it added like a GB to my backup and deleting it was the only way to remove it, couldn't find a way to do it in-app.

is there a way to do it in the settings of your phone? whenever i need to clear the cache i just do it that way

meijiko

Man, what?

I just... okay.

I don't do the Line thing, but Collette if you're reading this just know that I was really happy to see your stuff in this thread. We needed more girls in this community and your posts will definitely be missed. I hope there's some way to appeal the ban to make it not perm.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Figure GAF |OT6| I get LINE with a little help from my friends

Vylash pls add me in

Ryuuroden

Yeah I'll be joining line too since its pretty obvious nothing is predictable and everything is subjective which means chat here is going to get really sanitized and I will probably miss out on interesting things due to fear. Absolutely nothing wrong with rules but it is hard to know them all on such a mega forum and new rules get made every day. Basically you have to make your own judgement decisions on what you post. Posting on Gaf has to be made under that awareness and I get the decisions that have to be made so it doesn't turn into nasty places like reddit and 4chan. If everything that Gaf mods might consider objectionable moves to line then so be it. Animegaf does the same thing with their Irc channel. Every place has its own etiquette rules and its fortunately easy enough to meet elsewhere under your own rules and remain on Gaf for everything else.

I suppose I'll join
as long as there is a good influx of plastic butt
, but who knows how much I'll be able to actually talk haha.

Vylash

Yeah I'll be joining line too since its pretty obvious nothing is predictable and everything is subjective which means chat here is going to get really sanitized and I will probably miss out on interesting things due to fear. Absolutely nothing wrong with rules but it is hard to know them all on such a mega forum and new rules get made every day. Basically you have to make your own judgement decisions on what you post. Posting on Gaf has to be made under that awareness and I get the decisions that have to be made so it doesn't turn into nasty places like reddit and 4chan. If everything that Gaf mods might consider objectionable moves to line then so be it. Animegaf does the same thing with their Irc channel. Every place has its own etiquette rules and its fortunately easy enough to meet elsewhere under your own rules and remain on Gaf for everything else.

I suppose I'll join
as long as there is a good influx of plastic butt
, but who knows how much I'll be able to actually talk haha.

:) you know where to send those line invites

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It worked! Now that everyone on FigureGAF has moved to LINE, I can finally take over and run all the toy-related OTs on NeoGAF
except Action Figure GAF which I will take from Droid in OT2
!

DBGyof1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom