• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

ponnie1431183939.jpeg

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1281767

I need to get those. The Don-nyan, I meant, not the loli with sword.

I'd post the prototype of my most anticipated figure but I don't think it would go over quite well XD

I have a friend who's great at souls games and fighting games, both things that I'm awful at lol

Dont give up though!

Those are the BEST figures to post though.

EDIT: Eh okay maybe criminal girls isn't the BEST kind of lewd, but lewd is itself the best kind. Dat new page.

Yeah they banned talk of several games just because they have that material even if they aren't NFSW
Eh I know some people here say that stuff makes them uncomfortable so I try no to upset anyone and yeah video game gaf banned the talk of Moe Chronicles, dungeon travelers 2 etc...

Naw this stuff doesn't bother me. My tolerance for lewd is pretty high. I think so far only one figure has actually caught me off guard.

I guess I'll be taking a break from GAF for an unspecified amount of time, I thought getting away from the Gaming threads would be enough to let me recover from my video game related self-esteem issues, but apparently not.

In case anyone wants to contact me I will still have email notifications on PMs. Take care.

Hey heeeeey! Don't leave. We just joke around but we mean no harm. Also, join the Line chat :)

kewlmyc

I guess I'll be taking a break from GAF for an unspecified amount of time, I thought getting away from the Gaming threads would be enough to let me recover from my video game related self-esteem issues, but apparently not.

In case anyone wants to contact me I will still have email notifications on PMs. Take care.

Aww, come on dude. We were just messing, I doubt anyone was seriously bragging about anything.

As others have said, there's the line chat if you want to go there, but don't just flat out leave due to something silly like that. We can cut the video game talk entirely if you want, since it's off topic anyway.

chrono01

Maybe he was joking lol I have no sarcasm detector XD
I'm guessing it was a joke, he could have been serious. Your detector could very well be in working order!

I can't tell anymore when mods/admins are joking. You think they are joking and BAM there goes bans lol.
Yeah, it can be difficult to say either way.

Regardless, I definitely treat the listed "banned" games as a taboo subject here. They don't want people talking about them, and I respect that. I value my account too much to put it at risk.

Where else would I discuss figures [outside of MFC]? I need this place. Well, that and I enjoy spending time on the Gaming side too.

I'm guessing it was a joke, he could have been serious. Your detector could very well be in working order!

Yeah, it can be difficult to say either way.

Regardless, I definitely treat the listed "banned" games as a taboo subject here. They don't want people talking about them, and I respect that. I value my account too much to put it at risk.

Where else would I discuss figures [outside of MFC]? I need this place. Well, that and I enjoy spending time on the Gaming side too.

Yeah the world may never know lol

Your second point is the reason why I was hesitant to post the link as those games have far less lewd stuff then the figure I linked but this thread posts far more worse stuff anyway and seems much more relaxed lol

For some reason I'm more troubled with the old guy's clothing in the last picture.

That old man reminds me of the guy who hosted the zettai ryouiki panal at anime boston in 2014, he had a complete school girl outfit, stocking and pantsu XD

cajunator

Banned
For some reason I'm more troubled with the old guy's clothing in the last picture.

Edit: oops doublepost.

That guy is a really jolly famous person in japan. There are videos of him. Hes not creepy just seems very content with acting like a young schoolgirl.

cajunator

Banned
I had an air conditioner repair guy come to my house yesterday and he went into my room to check a duct and saw all my figures. He didn't say anything about them, I was actually a little disappointed.

Apparently when Im away at work my roommates friends come over and she shows them my room (I gave her permission to do that) and they are often impressed and bewildered by the amount of anime stuff in there.

I had an air conditioner repair guy come to my house yesterday and he went into my room to check a duct and saw all my figures. He didn't say anything about them, I was actually a little disappointed.
I get comments on either my computers or my arcade cabinet, never on my figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom