• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would be able to resist, but in the end I preordered her orz
hIE1427307391.jpeg

Yaari

I still didn't pass the first stage in Bloodborne, I'm quite bad :).
Did much better with Demon Souls, atleast beat a good 2-3 bosses in that game before I gave up haha,

chrono01

That it true! Freeing make a 1/4 bunny figure, griffon do a 2/2.5 Super figure! I need a giant Kobato lol

I love MFC's picture of the day
Haha yeah, it caught my eye too.

I have that Kobato/Maria [along with Sena/Yozora], they make a great set. I'm still hoping for a Rika/Yukimura to go along with them, but I doubt we'll get it. :(

Haha yeah, it caught my eye too.

I have that Kobato/Maria [along with Sena/Yozora], they make a great set. I'm still hoping for a Rika/Yukimura to go along with them, but I doubt we'll get it. :(

Yeah I have all 4 as well and they really look nice. Would love those 2 as well but they were excluded from the nendoroid set also unfortunately so it does seem unlikely. Hopefully a season 3 is announced soon as figures and merchandise of the series in general has seemed to die out for the most part.

Acid08

Banned
I had an air conditioner repair guy come to my house yesterday and he went into my room to check a duct and saw all my figures. He didn't say anything about them, I was actually a little disappointed.

chrono01

Yeah I have all 4 as well and they really look nice. Would love those 2 as well but they were excluded from the nendoroid set also unfortunately so it does seem unlikely. Hopefully a season 3 is announced soon as figures and merchandise of the series in general has seemed to die out for the most part.
I still want that damned Buriki artbook I've had pre-ordered at AmiAmi since October 2012. I'm sure it's been cancelled, but AmiAmi keeps the order open, teasing me with its potential release. :(

I had an air conditioner repair guy come to my house yesterday and he went into my room to check a duct and saw all my figures. He didn't say anything about them, I was actually a little disappointed.
I'm sure he was casing the place, looking for an easy way in/out. He'll be back later, to completely clean you out.

Sleep with one eye open.

I still want that damned Buriki artbook I've had pre-ordered at AmiAmi since October 2012. I'm sure it's been cancelled, but AmiAmi keeps the order open, teasing me with its potential release. :(

Yeah I've seen the pre-orders for it but I have no clue if it'll ever get released. I don't know if its still the case but the creator of the series was overwhelmed with how popular it got and couldn't keep up and became tired or something like that. Lets hope they've found new energy!

I had a bug guy looking over the house last summer and he really liked my setup. :D

He was probably so stoked to see it that he couldn't find the words to talk about it.

Yaari

I checked out the first episode of the DanMachi anime, and I quite like it.

I had no idea it was that kind of setting. Sort of like SAO before it (IMO) turned ridiculous, I didn't like how that turned out. Will keep watching. Not sold on Hestia yet but I like the show.

kewlmyc

He was probably just thankful it wasn't dragon dildos.

kewlmyc

Dragon ladies are ladies too.

Omg, I googled them just to see, and one of the image results was the trunk from that Borderlands 2 vault hunter collector's edition filled with masturbation sleeves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm glad you're comfortable enough with us to tell us what you google image search in your spare time.

antibolo

Banned
I guess I'll be taking a break from GAF for an unspecified amount of time, I thought getting away from the Gaming threads would be enough to let me recover from my video game related self-esteem issues, but apparently not.

In case anyone wants to contact me I will still have email notifications on PMs. Take care.

I guess I'll be taking a break from GAF for an unspecified amount of time, I thought getting away from the Gaming threads would be enough to let me recover from my video game related self-esteem issues, but apparently not.

In case anyone wants to contact me I will still have email notifications on PMs. Take care.

Don't bail over something silly, dude. I'm terrible at fighting games. MKX is the first one in a while I'm decent at. I tend to get too anxious on Japanese fighters when entering commands and stuff, and I don't ever put in the effort to memorize frame data or whatever silly bullshit the pros do. The potential returns aren't worth the time investment to me.

chrono01

God, I cannot wait for that. What's the deal with the cow-butt in the artwork there? Companion figure incoming?
Same here. She's probably my most anticipated figure at the moment.

And yeah, that's Kuryuu Hazuki in the artwork, also being released by SkyTube to accompany Mamiya Marie. She looks udder-ly fantastic. I will own both, price be damned.

Do what you gotta do for you, but try not to get to stressed out about the crap we say. I'm super bad at a lot of games.

We are here as a community to support each other and it's never meant to be a contest of who is better at sonething than the other. We want to lift each other up and bot diminish anyone, outside of some simple teasing.

The rest of GAF is fucked though. They are sharks.

antibolo

Banned
Don't bail over something silly, dude. I'm terrible at fighting games. MKX is the first one in a while I'm decent at. I tend to get too anxious on Japanese fighters when entering commands and stuff, and I don't ever put in the effort to memorize frame data or whatever silly bullshit the pros do. The potential returns aren't worth the time investment to me.

It's not just Bloodborne. Bloodborne just happened to be the last video game I played before I convinced myself that I really needed to take a long term break from video games.

Vylash

you should totally join our line chat in that case

Einbroch

Banned
It's not just Bloodborne. Bloodborne just happened to be the last video game I played before I convinced myself that I really needed to take a long term break from video games.

Man I suck at BB. I was just messing, I had to summon people for like every other boss. I play on normal or easy.

Do what's best for you, but mang I bet I'm way worse than you.

Also gaming side sucks, but communities are great.

chrono01

They're not releasing simultaneously are they?
I doubt it. Kuryuu Hazuki doesn't even have a sculpt yet, only news that she's coming. I really want to see Mamiya Marie painted, though. I'm really hoping she's finished by the next WonderFes.

...Wait, does SkyTube participate in MegaHobby? We might get news there if so.

Yaari

I'm mediocre at best too. That also goes for the same rhythm game (Project Diva F) your topic was about, antibolo. It is what it is, I'll never reach the level of skill some people have with these games. But I just step away from them once they become overly frustrating, I'm not in it to be the best, I've already accepted that is not going to happen.

I absolutely suck at rhythm games, but I can't wait for Rockband 4. I'll never play it on expert level, but it won't stop me from having fun. And when the fun turns into frustration, I'll just put it aside.

Being good at these games never helped anyone in life or become a better person (unless you do paid tournaments or whatever), it's entertainment for the most part, and when it becomes frustrating then stepping away from it is the best thing to do, it's never worth to be stressed over.

Same here. She's probably my most anticipated figure at the moment.

And yeah, that's Kuryuu Hazuki in the artwork, also being released by SkyTube to accompany Mamiya Marie. She looks udder-ly fantastic. I will own both, price be damned.

I'd post the prototype of my most anticipated figure but I don't think it would go over quite well XD

I have a friend who's great at souls games and fighting games, both things that I'm awful at lol

Dont give up though!

Bloodborne is actually the first Souls game where I've been able to go through (well almost all the way through, I'm taking a break about 3/4 in) without summoning anyone. I actually don't even know how summoning works, funnily enough, just because I've made sure not to even mess with it at all. I've never seen a phantom in BB, I wonder what they look like...

That said, DS2 and DS1 were total summon fests for me.

cajunator

Banned

Lol I guarantee you could whoop my ass at any game that isnt Mario 3 or megaman 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom