• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettch

Huh. I was sad to see a gold crystal on my daily thinking I would get the Witch Fina. Instead I get Chizuru. I'll take that.

tuffymon

If I'm netting 1550 per Adv round, I'll probably be farming a bit more this event. The 70k Trust Moggle isn't worth it(Still 800 energy), but the 30k isn't that bad at 350 energy.

Also, a Lightning should be able to carry a team, maybe with my Chizzy too. So that 50k Exp a round looks delicious to level up my secondary team.

I agree with the 70k moogle, I also don't think I'll push this event that hard. Shame our candy / rank / energy rate is meh this time around... going to be a few slow days, ah well~

Random on the 15 stages, I netted just over 1300~

KeRaSh

So is the 15 wave stage or the ADV boss the best way to farm? It seems with the waves it's RNG while the boss drops 1.5k fixed?

tuffymon

So is the 15 wave stage or the ADV boss the best way to farm? It seems with the waves it's RNG while the boss drops 1.5k fixed?

I believe the boss will be the best course of action IF you have a capable party / friend to do so. I smoked it twice easily, my buddy actually lost.

KeRaSh

I believe the boss will be the best course of action IF you have a capable party / friend to do so. I smoked it twice easily, my buddy actually lost.

I guess I'll save my Lightning friends for the fight and if I run out I'll do the waves. Ramza 6* here I come!

KeRaSh

Daily was Luna. Hey, 5% closer to Barrage I guess!
Ramza is finally 6*. Let's see how many levels I can gain just from running the events with a Lightning friend.
My focus from King Mog will be the first Trust Moogle, then tickets, then Star Quartz and then I'll see what I have left.

Alkez

Welcome! :) I don't have my iPad with me to give ya my main ID but my alt is 984 103 344 if ya would like to add. Use Delita right now.

Alkez - sent you a FR. Name is Megan

I sent you a Friend Request. Character's name is Talbain. Good to have you around, man.

Welcome to the family man !!

Thanks everyone. I've accepted all the requests sent my way. Muku I ran out of slots but I think I have your main (Exdeath?)

So after clearing the first lot of stages. At 4.6k Candy. The Adv fight gave me 1550

Clearing the 15 stages gives you 750 corn.

Defeating the pumpkin Rider in pro gives you 1550 corn

Yeah I also got 1550 for Pumpkin ADV. Seems like it's set. It's a pretty good amount for what is essentially a 1 minute fight if you can do it.

Rixa

My DPS team with friend Lightning can takle ADV boss in 3 turns. Not sure if I should test Firaga team + Focus + friend L.

Edit: About same. I think we need those Survivors Flasks in PRO when it comes.

Dandte

Missing so many days of tm farming really makes me regretting no starting tm farming in the "swedisch beta". Also missing the days i was just logging in for the daily 50 lapid. I could have so many tms.

Well, now i use my tm group with a lenna instead of fencer and a frind lightning to farm th Rider.

5* Cecil
5* lenna
4* Chizuru lvl 48 - no equip
4* zidane lvl 23 - no equip
3* miyuki lvl 11 - no equip

At least a little bit of tm farming.

Xion86

Well this event is pretty easy, I'm SO glad it's not exploration too, which means I cans sneakily carry on with it at work in the background. What's annoying is I wanted to max my Cecil with the NRG during the week :( haha.

Daily pull: 3 star Xiao

That's over a week I've been getting 3 star crap now :/.

Valentus

If Imperil lands it is
"Effect: Decrease all element resistance (20%) for 3 turns to one enemy"

I need to test that too: FB (lowers SPR) + Focus + Imperil + Firagas

Your tellah does only 7k damage with focus. Rider is only 20% vulnerable to fire. He is 50% vulnerable with holy. So a mage team could not be as effective than a lightning with barrage

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- daily LEO

-- rare ticket CYAN

-- got to the 15th battle in ADV castle after losing Fina and Terra in the 2nd round. Fear strike from the pumpkin kid is a legit bitch. Had him halfway down and got in a fear loop I couldn't escape.

-- early advice on the castle: funny enough considering what we've been talking about the past few days, but LBs and Cecil tanks will be most useful here. (Unless you have Lightning, obv). LBs with a heal component like Charlotte's are super useful.

-- Pumpkin Rider BGN and INT are super easy.

-- for 56 NRG I hit BGN, INT, ADV castle but lost ADV; and I got pumpkin rider BGN and INT. I have 1796 CC.

Rixa

Your tellah does only 7k damage with focus. Rider is only 20% vulnerable to fire. He is 50% vulnerable with holy. So a mage team could not be as effective than a lightning with barrage

I know. Iam using friend Lightnings cause I dont have own Lightning. I have one Excalibur and it is equipped to Firion who has Ifrit too. Just toying around and testing for future PRO madness.

Malakhov

Banned
Don't know if it was already said but I just found out that you can use escape with kefka on all the waves to get to the boss.

linkent

Syntsui

It looks like Shanttoto 5* is an absolute beast with all JA spells and a ridiculous AoE wind spell that hits 12 times.

She also has exclusive gear:

イリダルスタッフ 6☆ +19 ATK +82 MAG +Auto-Regen [60 Base+1.2x] (Shantotto Only) - Rod
連邦軍師制式コート 6☆ +30 DEF/MAG +40 SPR +10% HP/MP (Shantotto Only) - Clothes
金の髪飾り 6☆ +10% HP/MP +20% MAG (Shantotto Only) - Accessory

Awesome pretty easy event and more generous with the corn than I thought. Skipping that absurd 70k moogle but everything else shall be mine!....except that materia. My Firaga team melted the place.

Malakhov

Banned
Love this. On my alt I got enough to awaken Cecil to 6* and buy 35 cactuars. One minute fight = 1500 candies = 15 cactuars = 450000 exp!

So whats a good strategy for this event?

I got to ADV and 15 waves.... ran out of MP on the 7th...
I am guessing weapon hits is the way to go without using barrage etc until later stages

I really need more lightning friends as my main team is a bit too weak to consistently deal with the rider. Anybody got a free slot for me ? My ID is 658,239,565

Malakhov

Banned
Forgot about this, I'll be able to use the event to max out my Cecil then too :D brilliant.
On my main account, Delita went from lvl 80 5* to lvl 77 6* in minutes. He will be lvl 100 soon! Great, great way to max units. Sad that there's just 100 cactuars ;)

Malakhov

Banned

I am guessing weapon hits is the way to go without using barrage etc until later stages
I use 3 shantottos, tellah and exdeath with the fire staff to cast Fira. Everything burns. Elemental chains here are helpful.

Love this. On my alt I got enough to awaken Cecil to 6* and buy 35 cactuars. One minute fight = 1500 candies = 15 cactuars = 450000 exp!

Forgot about this, I'll be able to use the event to max out my Cecil then too :D brilliant.

Yup, this is exactly what I did. I'm also maxing out a Vaan that I had sitting in the wings. Such an easy way to get these two leveled, although probably not maxed all the way with Cecil if I also want to grab all the summons tickets and whatnot.

Syntsui

I might max out DKC just for the sake of having another heavy hitter in the party. I still have to get Cecil's LB to 10 and then to 15 before maxing him.

c-murph

I got noting from today.
Daily - Rydia (75% TM)
Ticket - Kain (No.13?)
Ticket - Shanatotto (No.14?)
Ticket - Fran (80% TM)
Ticket - Penelo (50% TM)

Probably should stop pulling. Knowing my recent strike of luck my first 5* Base Unit is going to be one I don't want from this banner.

Rixa

Yeah, getting my Cecil to 6* and to 100 is the first thing I did.

I think some whales will have everything done in few days and then they wait PRO dungeon. Easy event I like, will use Lapis for nrg that I will use TM when I have time beside this Event.

H3xum

You can get away with chaining Fira instead of aga to save MP.

That should help

Zafir

Kind of happy we've gotten an easier event. It's kind of sad having to rely on friend units, because none of my units are up to snuff anymore(no TMs/6* units or w/e).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom