• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Running some control tests on Rydia before the big upgrade, and I think I've stumbled over unlocking a portion of the damage formula completely by accident, because I had Rydia built a different way than what would normally be expected when I was grinding Wolfgang.

If my suspicions are accurate, I'm going to slap myself for never considering this overlooked aspect (that makes perfect sense in hindsight) of how summoning should work (and how I missed this for so long).

Additional testing in progress.

Kettch

I'm up to 2 Rosas now, but no Cecils. Luckily I got one soon after release so I don't really need him again, but still kinda sucks to waste my 4* luck here.

EDarkness

I'm curious, how crazy are the stat swings when leveling up? I was looking at my wife's characters and her Terra is pretty crappy and mine is pretty cool even though they're wearing the same gear. Her CoD also didn't turn out so well at 5* while my Kefka was behind hers in the same gear. I got another Cecil the other day and I'm thinking about leveling another one since I feel like the stats of my original Cecil were beyond crappy. I can't even get him over 300 DEF. I'm hoping that making him 6* will give him another chance to turn out good.

How has everyone else dealt with this?

Lyrian

I'll have to sleep on this. I can't lock down what is causing the damage anomalies.

Oh well. Advanced Rydia to 5*. Woot.

ROFL at 2150 points needed for LB level 16.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So with Altema's new ratings I thought I'd try and go for an 11 pull on DKC before the banner ends...

I'm lost for words.
Awesome congrats - thats a really nice pull. Especially since DKC will be Top Tier w. Enhancements down the line. You did good.

Chiz too - very nice.

Edit:

Looks like a bunch of people pulled Cecils and DKCs on this page haha - congrats xD
Hey everyone, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been reading this thread (and OT1) pretty much since I first started playing the game (back in July), but because I’m new to GAF I had to sign up and be verified before I could post. I became a Junior Member last week (yay!) so I can finally post and hopefully contribute to the conversation here.

I know most people’s friends lists are full, but I’ve opened up 10 slots on my account for any Gaffers looking for another daily gifter. I’m currently sharing a 357 mag Terra. My name is also Alkez on the game and the code is 632,536,652 if you wish to add me.

Welcome to the family man !!

mikemandey

Hey guys, since my main acc won't be active anymore (login just to get daily bonus)

Please add my new acc.. Currently at lvl 20:

I usually use Lightning as the leader. Still at 5* though, hopefully becomes 6* soon

Rixa

I'm still mad I didn't get LIGHTNING! LOL!!

Is it something edible?

Iam expecting same kind of posts when Luneth banner has gone. "I didnt get Orlandu" "I didnt get Refia" "I didnt get Luneth" ;).

My target is Refia. If I'm not getting her then I wont, sucks but thats the gacha way of life. Then I just need to drive onwards with my 5* Dual Cast Lenna.

Edit: FYI: Killer Bow is dark elemental. Since this is a Halloween event, the enemies may have dark resistance.

Aurizen

Is it something edible?

Iam expecting same kind of posts when Luneth banner has gone. "I didnt get Orlandu" "I didnt get Refia" "I didnt get Luneth" ;).

My target is Refia. If I'm not getting her then I wont, sucks but thats the gacha way of life. Then I just need to drive onwards with my 5* Dual Cast Lenna.

Edit: FYI: Killer Bow is dark elemental. Since this is a Halloween event, the enemies may have dark resistance.

Well I'm hoping to get Orlandu or Tidus but I'm low on lapis and a F2P user.

Razmos

Hvl7lqn.png
Finally!
Equipped dual wield on my Firion with the flame Katana, double plant killer and barrage, and set him as my friend summon. Should be good for the pumpkin boss I hope!

Reivaxe

Just subbed for the first time in a looong time and just got the E-pack.

Amazes me that this game demands 20$ to change both my appearance and name now that I wanna be a dragon girl without making a new toon :/

Syntsui

Just subbed for the first time in a looong time and just got the E-pack.

Amazes me that this game demands 20$ to change both my appearance and name now that I wanna be a dragon girl without making a new toon :/
Yeah, we all hate not being a dragon girl in Brave Exvius :/

Dandte

Decided to use 5 Tickets. Wanted at least one Event uni for collecting purposes

Edgar...god dammit 3 in two days
Fran
Exdeath...a dupe i take
Black Cat Lid
Black Cat Lid

Okay i'm happy.

tuffymon

There might be a rare ennemy encounter, I didn't see that Pumpkin kid that Nazta datamined.

On the 15 run, I had the kid show up as the wave 15 boss, maybe he just gives a bunch more or something? /shrug

How's that 10k lapis bundle with 10 summon tickets and 10k candy corn... w t f ? >.>

Rixa

Castle of Death ADV (18 nrg).
Slow & laggish.

4 Firas is enough to kill everything in trash floors.
Tossed Ifrit to Exdeath for the Fira spell.

10/15 wave Bone Dragon
- 4 Firas got it to 50%
- Chorizo did 35%
- Lightning finished it (used Flamestrike)

15/15 Floor Mahadeva, nuked it with help of L.

Got
- 3490 GIL
- 29956 Unit xp
- 365 Rank xp
- 831 Corns

So the spread on the highest event levels can vary by rng eh

Sounds like its mostly similar to demons unleashed

Still seeing that you couldd potentially get 1.5k a run is promising

Stider

Well, I bought the new bundle and decided to use the tickets. 10 tickets later got Lid and even with 5 gold crystals(7 including 2 draws earlier) no Fina. Shadow and Vivi though, oh you better believe it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If I'm netting 1550 per Adv round, I'll probably be farming a bit more this event. The 70k Trust Moggle isn't worth it(Still 800 energy), but the 30k isn't that bad at 350 energy.

Also, a Lightning should be able to carry a team, maybe with my Chizzy too. So that 50k Exp a round looks delicious to level up my secondary team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom