• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Ah, I just need 3 more days of TM farming for dual wield with my 3 trust moogles (63%), I'll have to bring Zidane in my event party.
Chizuru (76,7%) and Lenna (82,4%) are getting closer to completion, too.

EDIT : a look at tomorrow's event, thanks to Nazta from reddit

AJWoJEj.png

No exploration is a good thing.

robotuw

AJWoJEj.png

No exploration is a good thing.

15 waves!? Get your physical team out I guess. What a weird setup. I guess Pumpkin Rider is just a single boss fight? And the castle is where we grind for candy corn then?

Edit: Plant types huh? Hm, guess lightning will have to take Irfrit and Bartz can have the killer bow. Chizuru can just hang out and once the cactuars are available I can bring Agrias or a 6* Cecil along too. And Lenna of course. Wish I had a Firion.

Kouriozan

15 waves!? Get your physical team out I guess. What a weird setup. I guess Pumpkin Rider is just a single boss fight? And the castle is where we grind for candy corn then?

Notice they give Divine Water (delay the effect of death by 3 turns), Pumpkin/Pumpking will certainly spam a timed death spell on the party :x
Candy corns should drop from everything, if you really need Divine Waters it might even give a clue that Pumpkin(g) stages will give a lot of corns.

chrono01

That feeling when you think luck is upon you, so you do your daily summon even though you said you wouldn't, only to be hit with another trash unit. The last good character I got from it was Alma. That was so long ago...

The despair is really piling up.

Alkez

Hey everyone, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been reading this thread (and OT1) pretty much since I first started playing the game (back in July), but because I’m new to GAF I had to sign up and be verified before I could post. I became a Junior Member last week (yay!) so I can finally post and hopefully contribute to the conversation here.

I know most people’s friends lists are full, but I’ve opened up 10 slots on my account for any Gaffers looking for another daily gifter. I’m currently sharing a 357 mag Terra. My name is also Alkez on the game and the code is 632,536,652 if you wish to add me.

Kouriozan

I know most people’s friends lists are full, but I’ve opened up 10 slots on my account for any Gaffers looking for another daily gifter. I’m currently sharing a 357 mag Terra. My name is also Alkez on the game and the code is 632,536,652 if you wish to add me.

Welcome!
I'll gladly send you a friend request.

Valentus

Hey everyone, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been reading this thread (and OT1) pretty much since I first started playing the game (back in July), but because I’m new to GAF I had to sign up and be verified before I could post. I became a Junior Member last week (yay!) so I can finally post and hopefully contribute to the conversation here.

Welcome to the family good fríend.

Make yourself home and dont listen to chilly. Hes nutz

I've sent you a request; you'd do best to accept it!!!!

Celegus

Welcome! Always fun to finally be able to join in the threads instead of lurking forever.

Alkez

Welcome!
I'll gladly sent you a friend request.

Welcome to the family good fríend.

Make yourself home and dont listen to chilly. Hes nutz

I've sent you a request; you'd do best to accept it!!!!

Welcome! Always fun to finally be able to join in the threads instead of lurking forever.

Thanks guys :D

Time to bring back Firion with ifrit and killer bow.

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't have the killer bow though cause of rng so decided to attempt it again. Got lucky on my 2nd attempt.

pr0LdMT.jpg

Valentus

Nah, its not worth Killer bow/ ifrit. My lightning with actual config with ifrit does more damage than a lightning with bow or a firion with bow or a firion with dual weild

Syntsui

Nah, its not worth Killer bow/ ifrit. My lightning with actual config with ifrit does more damage than a lightning with bow or a firion with bow or a firion with dual weild

Your Lightning is so powerful she won't need these gimmicks for a long time.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Plantoids are typically weak to fire too. So no point in dropping a good combo with Chiji for Killer Bow.

No reason to really focus on Killer bow either if you're gimping yourself. A good dual wield is going to be much better. The only one who should be using that bow is Art

I would assume it's going to be a fira chain fest this time around. So don't retire that Tellah yet and it maybe worth to bring out that Rain again.

Kind of hoping they are going to be weak to light too.

CCIE

Banned
Hopefully my ALT can get through this event. I still have to try the ELT Golbez fight before it goes away. Hoping I can use Gigantaurs to level up some units to pair with Lightning first, the take Valentus' Lightning with...

Will we be able to bring friends to this event?

Muku

Welcome! :) I don't have my iPad with me to give ya my main ID but my alt is 984 103 344 if ya would like to add. Use Delita right now.

chrono01

Hopefully my ALT can get through this event. I still have to try the ELT Golbez fight before it goes away. Hoping I can use Gigantaurs to level up some units to pair with Lightning first, the take Valentus' Lightning with...

Will we be able to bring friends to this event?
Should be able to! At least, it doesn't sound like a Trial or anything, which is good.

Carry me to victory, my over-powered Lightning friends. <3

Celegus

I did 30 draws in total for Cecil and it was all trash. Today I had 3 trolls golds in a row, #feelsbadman.

Ouch. You trying to give chrono a run for the worst luck in the thread or something?

Made a ton of TM progress this week for once. Zidane at 87% right now, gonna be soooo close once I can get the trust moogle from the event.

chrono01

Ouch. You trying to give chrono a run for the worst luck in the thread or something?

Made a ton of TM progress this week for once. Zidane at 87% right now, gonna be soooo close once I can get the trust moogle from the event.
I'm pretty sure he's beating me at this point in time.

Sorry, UrSuLeTzU. :/

Oh well, our day will come!

After a stressful week in uni and no Cecils across 2 accounts, I decided to yolo on my main despite every fiber in my body screaming not to do so.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Congrats on the Dark Cecil! :)

And Cecil.

And Rosa.

And Penelo.

Celegus

Daaaang that's a great summon. Not gonna lie, I've been pretty tempted to try for DKC but realize how unrealistic that is so I'm not. I'll get a rainbow someday!

Syntsui

/weeps softly

I can't believe I spent an entire week doing this...

1uW6vxp.png

Next LB Level = 0.
FINALLY.
Grats breh, it's always good when we accomplish our objectives.

Talking about it, I need 243,900 candies to get everything I want from this event. I guess this is straight up impossible if the data mine is correct :x

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
That feeling when you think luck is upon you, so you do your daily summon even though you said you wouldn't, only to be hit with another trash unit. The last good character I got from it was Alma. That was so long ago...

The despair is really piling up.

^me every day, without the despair

because despair requires hope

After a stressful week in uni and no Cecils across 2 accounts, I decided to yolo on my main despite every fiber in my body screaming not to do so.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I just did the same thing and pulled DKC and 2 Cecil. Thanks for your post haha 5k lapis well spent. Saving the rest for better banners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom