• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

That's another extreme annoyance with this event. Elite pays out 50k unit xp, but you can't realistically bring a unit in there to be carried. So all of that is wasted.

I'm actually seriously thinking of dropping down to PRO difficulty and auto'ing for rank xp after reaching the 11k shards for all the base gear. If not, I think I'd rather go back to TM farming, which is generally the very last thing I want to be doing in this game.

I like the difficulty of the event, but I'm sad that my A-team (recently made), is just severely underleveled and has no chance currently. 4k per unit doesn't sound like a lot, but as often as we need to run this event? Its working wonders. I enjoy Pro, even with 3 scrubs I can autoattack on accident instead of repeat the boss and still live/win, I wager I couldn't on Elite. I've gained 3 rank ups just farming Pro (50-52) since this event started, no lapis refills, and only two bottles saved in the mail.

edit, While I have several lightning friends, none have broken into the 6 star territory yet. I'm only 4250~ / 8000 myself. Pro lets me just setup the first round, repeat x4 (add an esper summon to the boss), than repeat again.

c-murph

I did two 11-pulls trying to get Delita for his Moon Blade Sword for my Fencer... :(

What a waste. Ended up with 9 Almas and 2 Gaffgarions. On the plus side I also got a bunch of Lunas, a Leo and a Golbez from the mess. I guess that's okay.

But 5* base units can suck it. I'm never spending anything on them again. Basically, Ticket pulls and free lapis and whatever falls I'll take.

Probably going to TM farm the Almas to 30% and combine them for 3 Lordly Robes for my Mages. Still working on the first set of TMs though... Seem to average around 15% a week. I think everyone is slowly creeping past 30%. Except for my first Zidane. He's got the Trust Moogles and is around +60%. So should have Dual Weld in like 2-3 weeks anyways.

Also just got the Chirijiraden up and cooking.

oh, turns out my team is strong enough to use repeat on ELT up until the boss

that Lauffrey on round 5 makes me nervous sometimes though.

That's another extreme annoyance with this event. Elite pays out 50k unit xp, but you can't realistically bring a unit in there to be carried. So all of that is wasted.

I'm actually seriously thinking of dropping down to PRO difficulty and auto'ing for rank xp after reaching the 11k shards for all the base gear. If not, I think I'd rather go back to TM farming, which is generally the very last thing I want to be doing in this game.

Do you have units you need to level up? lol

Caim

Escutcheon and Chirijiraden materials done.

Will do tickets + materias and spend the rest on 6-star materials.

Valentus

That is really FFBE, the real deal events finally have come, and all is uphill from here.

Anyway, search for a friend with lightning 6star and diabolos esper. The damage this little girl can do is massive. MASSIVE.

bonkeng

ANOTHER EVENT!

Oh come on! We'll burn out at this rate x_x

That is really FFBE, the real deal events finally have come, and all is uphill from here.

Anyway, search for a friend with lightning 6star and diabolos esper. The damage this little girl can do is massive. MASSIVE.

Is Lightning really more helpful? Compared to 300+mag mage friend?

I'll awake her first if that's the case.

Valentus

Oh come on! We'll burn out at this rate x_x

Is Lightning really more helpful? Compared to 300+mag mage friend?

I'll awake her first if that's the case.

Not really, the objective is the same, but a lightning 6star will help you to make a party of less people or units underleveled and actually use that 56k exp prize.

CCIE

Banned
Bonkeng - my whale friends with L100 Lightning and Diabolos can SOLO the ELT dungeon. Like I said, I've come close to maxing Charlotte just taking her and only her along for the ride.

Ice Storm is simply filthy with a maxed Lightning

tuffymon

Bonkeng - my whale friends with L100 Lightning and Diabolos can SOLO the ELT dungeon. Like I said, I've come close to maxing Charlotte just taking her and only her along for the ride.

Ice Storm? is this something else, or meant to be Ice Blitz?

bonkeng

Not really, the objective is the same, but a lightning 6star will help you to make a party of less people or units underleveled and actually use that 56k exp prize.

Hmmm, my only problem is Diabolos. Still 1* and lvl14.

I should be able to awake Lightning by tomorrow and max her immediately since i saved 75 Gigantuars just for her.

Now how to level Diabolos....

Rixa

So we have been given, or been able to get or whatever, 100 Star Quartz in total? Enough for 2 rings?

according to exviuswiki, there are 55 star quartz in the world (via chest and quests)

plus 10 of the mogcake event
plus 10 of this event

thats 75 star quartz. I assume the other 25 you can get in the laberynth

Plus minitaurs as well.

Lifetime total, I am at 97 quartz without the 10 from the Mog King this event.
Lifetime total 81. I have 10 SQ to acquire from Mog King. Maze was bad for me, did get only 2 SQ :p.

Yeah. I did say few months ago that "now was a good time to grind tm" when we discussed about TM farming. We predicted that we shall get event after event in the future. Guess where we are now :D. Events events events, no time for TM. Damn :p

tuffymon

I'm ok right now having event after event to play catch up, but does it slow down eventually like one a month? or are we apart of the pick and choose your poison careful category?

Rixa

I started using Alt (since I have 2 phones) some days ago. Well Actually that is my reroll dummy account that had _very_ shitty units. I decided why not, lets see how I can build this from crap. I mean after around 20 pulls (10 tix from Launch event) I only had Golbez as 5* able unit :D.

Few days ago I pulled 4* Chorizo, she is thats account leader. Did few daily pulls and got 2 Almas, yeah no more pulls for alt from that banner.

My alt could use Highbie friends tho that can help me to clear ADV event :D.

Alt ID: 955,360,696
I jut added 20 slots more, so there should be free places.

Ty :)

Main daily pull, I dont have Alma.

Screenshot_20161002-112028.png

And I dont know what the hell I do with him.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily pull.. Alma! whoohoo!

She might not be Garnet or Lenna, but by golly she's the only unit I have with Curaja and Ultima! Time to work on her.

To bad she is absolute trash at 3*... it's like Exdeath all over again T__T

Rixa

She might not be Garnet or Lenna, but by golly she's the only unit I have with Curaja and Ultima! Time to work on her.

Yeah my alt has 3* Alma as 37 level. Completely dead weight, only thing I can do is "Throw". But I dont want to use my few cactuars to level her so I drag her with. Frankly I dont have better units to put. Alt has 3 Lunas and Zidane tho :D.

chrono01

I did two 11-pulls trying to get Delita for his Moon Blade Sword for my Fencer... :(

What a waste. Ended up with 9 Almas and 2 Gaffgarions. On the plus side I also got a bunch of Lunas, a Leo and a Golbez from the mess. I guess that's okay.

But 5* base units can suck it. I'm never spending anything on them again. Basically, Ticket pulls and free lapis and whatever falls I'll take.

Probably going to TM farm the Almas to 30% and combine them for 3 Lordly Robes for my Mages. Still working on the first set of TMs though... Seem to average around 15% a week. I think everyone is slowly creeping past 30%. Except for my first Zidane. He's got the Trust Moogles and is around +60%. So should have Dual Weld in like 2-3 weeks anyways.

Also just got the Chirijiraden up and cooking.
Sorry man.

Yeah, it's not worth going all-in until they give us that crystal change. It won't exactly make rainbow crystals fall from the sky, but at leas the chance foe 4* characters will be better and, if you do get a rainbow crystal, you know it'll be good.

Speaking of...

Another 3 hours maintenance in 27 hours.

So many maintenace.
What's if it's the crystal change!

I know it isn't, that's at least 6+ months away, but I can dream.

Daily Pulls:

Main: Anzelm

Alt: Cyan

Both still no Alma...
:(

I started using Alt (since I have 2 phones) some days ago. Well Actually that is my reroll dummy account that had _very_ shitty units. I decided why not, lets see how I can build this from crap. I mean after around 20 pulls (10 tix from Launch event) I only had Golbez as 5* able unit :D.

Few days ago I pulled 4* Chorizo, she is thats account leader. Did few daily pulls and got 2 Almas, yeah no more pulls for alt from that banner.

My alt could use Highbie friends tho that can help me to clear ADV event :D.

Alt ID: 955,360,696
I jut added 20 slots more, so there should be free places.

Ty :)

Main daily pull, I dont have Alma.

Screenshot_20161002-112028.png

And I dont know what the hell I do with him.
Man, congrats!

No Alma, but you'll get her. She doesn't seem too rare, but then neither did Ludmille and Charlotte last banner (sorry Chilly/CCIE).

Another Alma! \o/

I'm not sure if I'll do a daily pull or not. I have Alma, and while I'd like the other two, I'm not about to go in for a 4*/5* base character. But then, it worked for Rixa...

Rootbeer

Banned
Yeah my alt has 3* Alma as 37 level. Completely dead weight, only thing I can do is "Throw". But I dont want to use my few cactuars to level her so I drag her with. Frankly I dont have better units to put. Alt has 3 Lunas and Zidane tho :D.

Also she can't use ANY weapons or shields... only light armor and accessories... gosh. She seems rather handicapped. I'm not so sure about this!

Valentus

End of week two of TM Farming... That Dual Weld for my Fencer is getting close. Maybe another two weeks then I can start on the Black Cowl or Minerva Bustier.

Dude, your medius has lvl 6 LB o_O

Lifetime total 81. I have 10 SQ to acquire from Mog King. Maze was bad for me, did get only 2 SQ :p.

Yeah. I did say few months ago that "now was a good time to grind tm" when we discussed about TM farming. We predicted that we shall get event after event in the future. Guess where we are now :D. Events events events, no time for TM. Damn :p

I predicted this as well, due to the extremely high popularity of this game (i think it crushes Record Keeper in the west in userbase) they are making efforts to make it fresh.

So i tried to get the essentials in TM farming (dual wield, excalibur, sakurafubiki, blade mastery, maximilian, aegis shield, dual cast) to do all the events without stress (essential in the context of TM farming... you know what i mean)

Anyway, the guy that spent $600 to get lightning is back with a ReVengeance in this banner xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHEmF4F6ju4&feature=youtu.be

CCIE

Banned
Daily pull - Gafgarrion ... I guess he goes in the queue to level up and see what he can do after the event.

Congrats Chilly!!!

Valentus

Be careful with ADV C-1 Boss. If you dont take it down in first turn, next turn it can oblitarate you because it does 2 sweep attacks.

It is vulnerable to fire.

scarlet

Be careful with ADV C-1 Boss. If you dont take it down in first turn, next turn it can oblitarate you because it does 2 sweep attacks.

It is vulnerable to fire.

Happened to me. Was wondering to bring my mage team or my main team with WoL and Chizu. Decided to used my mage team and my apparently my foccus + firaga and fira chain wasn't enough, died in the next 2 turn.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Bonkeng... You have Delita? Didn't you also pull Lightning? Wow what a luck.

Celegus

I'm 3/3 on Almas now, let's see how long I can keep this up! Is just one TM from her enough? Would be nice to fast track someone for a change.

bonkeng

You're not alone.

I'm here with you.

Oh wait, you got Delita!

Then Bonk can go ahead and shut the hell up lol ;p

Lol. Only use for Delita is his sword, and it's not even the best. Excalibur trumps it by 2 attack :/

Alma's robe is currently the best robe, i think. I'll use tickets on the last day of this banner to try and get her.

Bonkeng... You have Delita? Didn't you also pull Lightning? Wow what a luck.

Yeah, got Delita as my first 1/2 daily pull of this banner.

But aside from barrage, he doesn't seem too useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom