• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

If you dont have full break, the poor's man option always could be a krile dualcasting deshell and imperil for maximun magic damage

Valentus

He has 40% Crit and one of his attacks has 160% attack modifier with a Ignore 40% defense ignore. He also has Barrage and his Debuffs are stronger and last longer than Full Break's if you can only debuff those stats or don't need to debuff the others. Unless someone has Lightning, Delita is easily a top unit in Global for now.

Too bad the content we will got from here until FFIII batch doesnt justify to pull for a delita (maybe babil's tower event...)

And more that we will get another chance to have Lightning rate up in the FFXIII banner, its not a good idea to pull for delita (if one gets him via a ticket pull or daily pull, awesome, but no more than that...)

Rixa

Nice congrats! Getting close for enough mats... Should probably hit today. I want to upgrade Garland.

Second day in a row for an Alma pull. Can't complain. Keffka (wtf auto correct) and Lenna will be getting one I guess!

Still have room on my list for folks, if any one would like: 936 875 612

My alt tossed you a fr :). 4* Chorizo leader, hopefully under one day 5*.

Razmos

Fuck the events in this game are so boring. Grind grind grind, absurd energy costs, absurd drop amounts, just eurgh.

I love the game but these events are soul draining.

Muku

My alt tossed you a fr :). 4* Chorizo leader, hopefully under one day 5*.

Got it. <3 Chizuru. I normally run my first pull ever - 5* Garland. :) Ready for his 6* Awakening.

Razmos: You doing Elite or Pro? I am enjoying it right now. But I guess it's because I can do event + level my rank at same time. Yeah, still have some neglected things after last couple nice events but one day I'll catch up on those

Syntsui

Fuck the events in this game are so boring. Grind grind grind, absurd energy costs, absurd drop amounts, just eurgh.

I love the game but these events are soul draining.

I really hope they slow things down in the next updates, how the hell do they expect people to finish story mode and do the quests if they keep releasing content that requires a enourmous amouont of grind?

Muku

Have a few questions regarding alt accounts. Read the little bit on first page which led to more questions. :(

- Do you use the same dummy FB account on each game start to sync up with? Forte rolling purposes.
- If it's an alt account, does that mean your main account isn't attached to one?
- How do swap accounts if using one iPad? Is it just a simple FB log in? Last time I tried to create a dummy FB account for something they were going to make me put in a mobile # to do so which I wasn't willing to do. (Still on a JP # anyway.)

Or does someone know a good guide for this? Thank you. :)

Shouta

Too bad the content we will got from here until FFIII batch doesnt justify to pull for a delita (maybe babil's tower event...)

And more that we will get another chance to have Lightning rate up in the FFXIII banner, its not a good idea to pull for delita (if one gets him via a ticket pull or daily pull, awesome, but no more than that...)

Pulling for him is a separate thing than whether or not he's a good char or not. I'm just dispelling the idea that he's suddenly a bad character because Luneth is coming or whatever. He's still a Top 5-10 char even when Luneth hits and is well worth using if you get him.

Pulling for him is a separate thing than whether or not he's a good char or not. I'm just dispelling the idea that he's suddenly a bad character because Luneth is coming or whatever. He's still a Top 5-10 char even when Luneth hits and is well worth using if you get him.

HE'S NO EMPEROR

Syntsui

Has any event ever been repeated in the Japanese version? Or can we just say goodbye to ever get a Fencer, Gravity Rod, Shining Splendor etc? Not that they are good, as the new content will make them worse as time goes.

Shouta

Has any event ever been repeated in the Japanese version? Or can we just say goodbye to ever get a Fencer, Gravity Rod, Shining Splendor etc? Not that they are good, as the new content will make them worse as time goes.

No repeat events yet.

Zhadgon

So far in this event I got:

All the quartz
Chirijiraden (in the oven right now)
In the process getting the materials for Escutcheon

Left to get: All the tickets

Pull on this banner: Edgar, Alma and Galuf

.n_n.

Syntsui

So far in this event I got:

All the quartz
Chirijiraden (in the oven right now)
In the process getting the materials for Escutcheon

Left to get: All the tickets

Pull on this banner: Edgar, Alma and Galuf

.n_n.

Are you spending lapis for reffils? I'm impressed with people getting so many shards. in so little time.

Have 2 slots open for friends. 716468148. 392 MAG Dualcast Exdeath as lead atm. Farming Physical TM's for Chizu or a hopeful Lightning/Orlandu in the Future.

robotuw

Are you spending lapis for reffils? I'm impressed with people getting so many shards. in so little time.

Nah, just focus on running ELT and you can get that much. The NRG potions from daily login bonuses and rank-ups help a lot too. I've gained two ranks and about 6600 shards in the last 3 days with no lapis spent.

tuffymon

Nah, just focus on running ELT and you can get that much. The NRG potions from daily login bonuses and rank-ups help a lot too. I've gained two ranks and about 6600 shards in the last 3 days with no lapis spent.

The numbers for what hes bought, he could have been running Pro this entire time too.

So I just realized I have 4 Zidanes. What are the uses of 2 Dual Wields for future content? I feel with the grouping of healer/phys dps/mage/ 2 tanks it is kind of not needed later or should i just farm 2 anyway?

So I just realized I have 4 Zidanes. What are the uses of 2 Dual Wields for future content? I feel with the grouping of healer/phys dps/mage/ 2 tanks it is kind of not needed later or should i just farm 2 anyway?

You could always stick one on of your tanks, but it will also be useful when you have to swap in certain units for certain content. CoD with the right weapons and Dual Wield @ 6* is a MONSTER.

tuffymon

You could always stick one on of your tanks, but it will also be useful when you have to swap in certain units for certain content. CoD with the right weapons and Dual Wield @ 6* is a MONSTER.

If we ever get time to farm TMs again >.>; I'll have dual wield and 2 rising suns for CoD.

I thought CoD got Dual Wield innately at 6* is that not correct? If not then yeah I am farming 2 since she is my main physical DPS atm anyway.

Well I just looked it up and looks like I was incorrect. 2 DW's incoming then.....dammit.

c-murph

Oh shit. I need to TM Farm my 5 Lockes for CoD weapons then. Man, there's way to many things to TM Master in this game and it takes way too long. Need moar Trust Mogs.

How are you guys pulling Edgars? I've been wanting on for a long time now and I only saw him drop when I first started this game when I was rerolling

tariniel

I think I did all the story content but Industrial City Dilmagia has a "NEXT" on it - I ran around in there and nothing happened. Any idea what I missed, or that there for the next content patch?

I finished up through Wind Shrine and everything.

My daily was a yellow crystal Clyne. Immediately sold the unit. My only pulls on the banner have been Sabin, Galuf, Clyne. I deserve it though after my luck on the last banner.

Also sitting on ~5400 auracite so far. First priorities are to awaken Lightning, the sword, then probably the quartz and tickets. Is that shield worth getting if I have to sacrifice getting quartz or tickets for it?

How are you guys pulling Edgars? I've been wanting on for a long time now and I only saw him drop when I first started this game when I was rerolling

Edgar is my personal most pulled "garbage" unit. Almost fused enough of him to get the trust mastery. The first couple months of the game he was a major part of my team though.

Zhadgon

I think I did all the story content but Industrial City Dilmagia has a "NEXT" on it - I ran around in there and nothing happened. Any idea what I missed, or that there for the next content patch?

I finished up through Wind Shrine and everything.
For now thats it, now wait for the new content.

.n_n.

chrono01

ALMA GET!!
I knew you could do it!

Daily pull - Gafgarrion ... I guess he goes in the queue to level up and see what he can do after the event.

Congrats Chilly!!!
Nicely done!

-- Daily pull: Gold again.... Vann? Um... I'm okay with this? Yes, I'll allow it.
I would allow it too, but Vaan doesn't like me. :/

Congrats to you!

Bought a 1,200 Ticket from mog and did a pull...

4* Cecil. Ah Yeah! Time to start TM Farming that bitch.
Cecil hype!

I guess I will grab some unit that wants 50k exp and do the ELT with this friend from my friend list.

Screenshot_20161002-193945.png
Screenshot_20161002-193954.png

Let the friend carry me :p

Edit: It was close, didnt expect them to resist Ice Blitz, so was the resist from weapons or from where?

Screenshot_20161002-194936.png
Screenshot_20161002-194940.png
Screenshot_20161002-195013.png
The Goddess.

Two tickets!

GOLD CRYSTAL!!

FUCKJNG SHADOW

BLUE CRYSTAL

EDGAR
:/

I got a Shadow with my daily pull too, but at least it was from a blue crystal and not gold.

Where do we get the mats for the this events recipes?

Hopefully they aren't event only, but knowing my luck they probably are.

bonkeng

He has 40% Crit and one of his attacks has 160% attack modifier with a Ignore 40% defense ignore. He also has Barrage and his Debuffs are stronger and last longer than Full Break's if you can only debuff those stats or don't need to debuff the others. Unless someone has Lightning, Delita is easily a top unit in Global for now.

Since I won't be able to awake him (Lightning takes priority), it seems like Chizuru is better if both are at 5*.

And his attack is only 1-hit, hard to chain :/

Anyway, I'll use him since he's a 5*. It would be a waste to just bench him.

ExVicis

So Alma's got her uses but what about Gaffgarion. Does he have anything going for him at all? I can't see anything really good about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom