• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuren

Pretty sure I was playing near the beginning. I vaguely remember that Chizuru banner. Sort of wish I had known about re-rolling back then. My initial set of tickets got me 4 Fran's and 3 Vivi's and no one of note.

Valentus

I started since soft launch. With that Big ugly banner of galuf and rakhasa.

I didnt reroll. my first summon got a galuf and thought i got a powerful unit.

Good times.

Rokuren

I actually remember being pretty happy with Fran. One of them was 4 star she learned cura, was decently strong. A simpler time really.

Xion86

Yey a delay :p I've got so much to do at work today so I don't mind a little delay.

(I always get happy with game launch delays as it gives me more time to clear the games I currently am playing).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Never said one 11 pull, I mean overall from the banner.

But that being said, this was my only 11 pull on the Halloween banner:

That's 7 units from one banner, including a Base 5* lol

no no just trying to lower everyone's expectations so we have a few pleasant surprises today <3

H3xum

I stared around August 2nd, it was the WoL banner. I re-rolled into WoL + Leena + Exdeath :)

I started in the Chiz/Golbez/someone else banner. I think that was still beta? Either way I I re rolled once accidentally because I didn't get the account linking and ended up with a Chiz and Kefka. They got me off the ground running

Lyrian

Uh oh....

Shintoki called it earlier this week.

Pulling for Refia this banner? Perhaps it may be time to partially reconsider.

Early datamining is reporting finding an **updated** BF collab with global exclusive 6* unit Elza.

Link

Winter, named Tilith (at 5* max), is coming.

popcorn.gif

Uh oh....

Early datamining is reporting finding an **updated** BF collab with global exclusive 6* unit Elza.

Link

Winter, named Tilith, is coming.

popcorn.gif

ah shit. I don't give a shit about Tilith but dammit if Elza is coming I need her......FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Uh oh....

Link

Winter, named Tilith, is coming.

popcorn.gif

I find Refia to be better than Tillith honestly

Unless you stack mountains of MP on Tillith I think Refia is more valuable... especially considering the way the content has been built so far in global with longer battles and higher DEF enemies

Lyrian

I find Refia to be better than Tillith honestly

Unless you stack mountains of MP on Tillith I think Refia is more valuable... especially considering the way the content has been built so far in global with longer battles and higher DEF enemies

If, **ahem** when I pull Refia this banner, the appeal of Tilith will diminish quite considerably. Especially since most of us have at least one Ludmille for dualcast to TM farm for Refia.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
jesus wth is this

hUUEBRC.jpg

bonkeng

Gumi, just give me a +25 Lapis compensation. I'd even accept a +5 Lapis and I'll do the rest.

That 5 last digit Lapis count is bugging me.

EDarkness

If, **ahem** when I pull Refia this banner, the appeal of Tilith will diminish quite considerably. Especially since most of us have at least one Ludmille for dualcast to TM farm for Refia.

I feel bad that I never got Ludmille. No dual cast for me. Maybe I'll get lucky in future pulls.

As for when I started, I don't know. It's been a while now and at that time they were giving away lapis like crazy. Chizuru wasn't in the game yet and Exdeath was king. So many people were still using Shadow and Fran as their leader because they didn't know any better. Good times.

I feel bad that I never got Ludmille. No dual cast for me. Maybe I'll get lucky in future pulls.

As for when I started, I don't know. It's been a while now and at that time they were giving away lapis like crazy. Chizuru wasn't in the game yet and Exdeath was king. So many people were still using Shadow and Fran as their leader because they didn't know any better. Good times.

Shes a 3 star base so everyone has a good chance to pull her over time potentially

Ehh shame that shit 3 star bases have a higher draw rate. So stupid

Anzelm is literally useless

jesus wth is this

It's Brave Frontier...again it's meant to be over the top and crazy....I hate all things anime with an extreme passion but love the shit out of that games artwork. Look at her lower star forms they all start out looking normal and get crazier and crazier as they climb in power.

tuffymon

Its ironic since we usually WANT delays so we get that sweet sweet compensation

Its just that this banner is so big that people just want to get the disappointment over with so we can move on and heal

lol

It's not all disappointment today! Some have CoD's to 6 star...

EDarkness

Shes a 3 star base so everyone has a good chance to pull her over time potentially

Ehh shame that shit 3 star bases have a higher draw rate. So stupid

Anzelm is literally useless

With the sheer number of 3* base units there's no real reason to do that. I think all 3* units should have an equal chance to be drawn. It would make getting a blue crystal no so terrible since the odds of getting Vivi would be the same as getting Zidane. A shame that some of the characters we like are crappy, too. Poor Fran.

Kouriozan

With the sheer number of 3* base units there's no real reason to do that. I think all 3* units should have an equal chance to be drawn. It would make getting a blue crystal no so terrible since the odds of getting Vivi would be the same as getting Zidane. A shame that some of the characters we like are crappy, too. Poor Fran.

Gotta wait for the new summoning rule for that.

Mipcgamer

Come on! This is killing me.

I think it's awesome that the event is a one time thing, so we can keep TM farming.
I guess my TM team is going to change with all those Luneths, Refias and Arcs I'm going to pull!

Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom