• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I did 30 pulls and got like 10 cecils xD but zero donkey kong country :sadface:

Holy shit...30% Cecil rate ? Thats crazy...guess there will be no shortage of Excaliburs for your team xD

PS: I remember you writing that CoD and Cecil would be essential to clear the toughest FF3 dungeon - i hope i will be able to clear the stage with CoD and Charlotte, she is no Cecil but better than nothing.

Valentus

Holy shit...30% Cecil rate ? Thats crazy...guess there will be no shortage of Excaliburs for your team xD

PS: I remember you writing that CoD and Cecil would be essential to clear the toughest FF3 dungeon - i hope i will be able to clear the stage with CoD and Charlotte, she is no Cecil but better than nothing.

If you dont have tms, they Will Be a great help, but again, with a good strategy you should be able to best it without trouble

CCIE

Banned
FFIII on sale on the iPhone - thoughts? Will probably pick it up at 6.99. Never have played that one.

If I need CoD to clear tower, then I'm screwed. She's currently sitting at 4* max for me. And I have no weapon for her anyway... Hopefully, there is an App update and we lose the Halloween skin today

Dandte

FFIII on sale on the iPhone - thoughts? Will probably pick it up at 6.99. Never have played that one.

If I need CoD to clear tower, then I'm screwed. She's currently sitting at 4* max for me. And I have no weapon for her anyway... Hopefully, there is an App update and we lose the Halloween skin today

Sadly i missed FF IV. Bought these. I wish they would have the original FF VI on ios and not this imo badly looking whatever it is creature called FF VI

tuffymon

Cool... maintenance... let's go to sleep early for a change... wife wakes me up a hour before maintenance ends. Fuuuuuuuu fully awake and have to begrudgingly wait another hour.

I am so excited to jump right in at 10:00, but just found out that I have an emergency team meeting here at work starting at 10:00 that might go through noon. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........

Please, please save a Refia for me, okay? :)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
54 minutes.

Everyone control your hype! Temper your expectations by going to the summon simulator. You aren't getting anything good off this banner! Probably a Vivi, a couple Bediles, a Russell, Anzelm, Penelo, Galuf, a Clyne, ONE unit on the banner, and two Kriles.

Syntsui

I wish I hadn't wasted my luck with DKC, I pulled him on the second 11 pull of that banner. he won't be useful for a year x.x

Don't worry guys! I'm gonna pull all the Vivis!

And then a Refia because why not.

Though, my luck, I'll get Luneth because I just finally got Chizuru recently.

tuffymon

54 minutes.

Everyone control your hype! Temper your expectations by going to the summon simulator. You aren't getting anything good off this banner! Probably a Vivi, a couple Bediles, a Russell, Anzelm, Penelo, Galuf, a Clyne, ONE unit on the banner, and two Kriles.

So what your saying is... I could get Luneth >.>;

54 minutes.

My game has been totally Anzelm rigged. To date, I have pulled him 22 times. Yes... that number is not a typo. 22 frickin' times.

I'm thinkng that 14 daily pulls + 10 tickets will land me one of the banner units and 23 Anzelms. And... I'd be okay with that.

EDarkness

My game has been totally Anzelm rigged. To date, I have pulled him 22 times. Yes... that number is not a typo. 22 frickin' times.

I'm thinkng that 14 daily pulls + 10 tickets will land me one of the banner units and 23 Anzelms. And... I'd be okay with that.

I don't pull that often, but for me it's Vivi. I have pulled that character 11 times. I can practically guess that in 10 pulls I'll get him at least twice. The sad part is most of them come from gold crystals. I used to get irritated by it, now I just laugh at my crappy gold crystal luck.

I only have 14 tickets for this banner so I don't expect pulling anything amazing but I would like to get at least Arc for his TM(
gumi pls
)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I have 5150 thanks to a last-minute 500 colosseum reward for clearing ADV B-1. And 4 tickets, I think!

My plan is to go FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE! with an 11-pull. Then see what happens. Will probably save my tickets for the end of the banner while trying to build back up to another 5K lapis.

I'd be more than happy to get a Refia and 5 arcs

You're not getting 6 units off this banner in one 11 pull.

Well ladies and gentlemen this is it, the battle is just over the next hill. Fight strong, be brave, and remember that it isn't over until you get that 5* Golbez rainbow troll crystal.

Yeah I have pulled enough garbage to get TMs for a number of units just from fusing. Sabin...Edgar...Kain (ok with this one) Rydia....Anzelm....Fran...Penelo...Vivi..Russ and Duane...good times.

I started back in early August, but didn't actually start playing "for real" until the Fencer/Juggler/Thief banner in September. Until then, I just thought it was a kinda' fun time waster and paid absolutely zero attention to summons and lapis.

It was a peaceful, quiet way to play the game, and I actually cared about progressing the story and the very idea of farming things was absurd.

Ahhhhh.... the good ol' days. ;)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
^ok we can be n00b friends, crazyivan

oooOOO look at me i'm so special, i was here from day 1!

well oh yeah i didn't even hear of this thing until an actual IRL person i don't even know told me about it, so there

Razmos

You're not getting 6 units off this banner in one 11 pull.
Never said one 11 pull, I mean overall from the banner.

But that being said, this was my only 11 pull on the Halloween banner:
vIZk6Vq.png
That's 7 units from one banner, including a Base 5* lol

Xion86

My father stopped playing 11 days go :( found it too monotonous. I got him a Chiz on his initial reroll too! Had some good units after that but it's tied to his Facebook account. He's gone to Mobile Strike now :(

Alkez

Not gonna lie, after all this waiting I feel like I've gone past the point of hype and excitement and am now in the disappointed phase from not pulling a single Refia lol.

Been saving for this banner for too long so think I'm just worried that it was all for nothing. Hopefully it won't have been.

^ok we can be n00b friends, crazyivan

oooOOO look at me i'm so special, i was here from day 1!

well oh yeah i didn't even hear of this thing until an actual IRL person i don't even know told me about it, so there

High five!!

Oh hey!! Unrelated, but I just noticed I am now officially a member of GAF! Woot!! I know I was junior yesterday, so I guess the magic happened at some point overnight.

Just tried the unholy summon simulador again... In the 12th 10+1 got my first Rainbow... It was a tellah

Im depressed

We need to mentally prepare ourselves for the hard day ahead

Lets just look forward to silver linings

It shouldnt be overly hard to get the easier to pull banner units and honestly a lot of us have the good 6 star capable units already

We just want to indulge because these units are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom