• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flambe

Man, bad time to get called for a train. Could be 12+ hours before I turn phone back on. Welp something to look forward to I guess lol

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Everyone screenshot your 11 pulls tomorrow morning! See you then -- good luck. May we all have Luneths and Refias, and if we're unlucky, Lightnings or Ramzas.

Muku

Good luck all! I hope GAF pulls many Luneths, Arcs, and Refias. Go GAF go!

Not sure if I'm going to do a 10+1 pull first day. I will be using my tickets after my daily pull though!
Or should I hold off doing dailies until midway? Agghhaha I dunno. Probably tickets tomorrow.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Arc-5.png

what the heck

Do you guys think it's worth picking up the mini burst pots from this event for my Cecil?

I'm debating between that and picking up more awakening materials and metal cactuars.

Also, ChillyAcademic, you said you were gonna add me!

You were supposed to be my friend!

chrono01

Everyone screenshot your 11 pulls tomorrow morning! See you then -- good luck. May we all have Luneths and Refias, and if we're unlucky, Lightnings or Ramzas.
I won't have a screenshot of my 11-pull, since I'm using tickets, but I'll post all of my results here. Look forward to the trash units.

Acerac

Banned
Do you guys think it's worth picking up the mini burst pots from this event for my Cecil?

I'm debating between that and picking up more awakening materials and metal cactuars.

It's more worth your while if he's still 3*. Past that point it becomes far harder to level.

Also, yay, I got my third aura. Hopefully my team should be able to produce some numbers now.

So, I have enough 6* mats for CoD, Refia, Luneth, Firion, Chizuru and my 2nd Cecil. I have enough to grab ~140 of the 5* mats. How should I split that up? I'm currently sitting at:
10 Hard Rock
20 Fury Seed
15 Wicked Drop
10 Brilliant Ray
10 Lucky Seedling
10 Bizarre Box

I'm dreaming big prepping for both Refia and Luneth... At least I have everyone else on the list already!

SeanTSC

Progress so far:

Ludmille - 17.9%
Cecil (3*) - 12.1% + almost level 9 LB
Cecil (6*) - 56.4%
Agrias - 16.5%
Gaffgarion - 8.8%

17,772 candy saved for my remaining 56 Gigantuars and then probably selling the rest since I have more than enough mats for now.

Plus 22 Tickets and 15,900 Lapis. Going hard in tomorrow.

Razmos

Don't forget that the claiming period for the Halloween event lasts until next week for anyone still with candies. I have about 50k to decide what to do with once I've done my pulls

Stider

Well, finished the event with just under 108k corn remaining, having grabbed both trust and all the lb moogles, the cheap set of 6* mats, all the tix and quartz, and the basket and mask.

Rixa

So, I have enough 6* mats for CoD, Refia, Luneth, Firion, Chizuru and my 2nd Cecil. I have enough to grab ~140 of the 5* mats. How should I split that up? I'm currently sitting at:
10 Hard Rock
20 Fury Seed
15 Wicked Drop
10 Brilliant Ray
10 Lucky Seedling
10 Bizarre Box

I'm dreaming big prepping for both Refia and Luneth... At least I have everyone else on the list already!
Brilliant Rays are hard to get from PRO. About 1/4 drop rate. Also Refia/Rosa needs 13 of them.

I cleared PRO Reaper with Valentus Shadow...

windfish

just had my first BE dream tonight... and it was terrifying...
The banner was up and I pulled for Luneth, I got a Ramza instead and was like "well ok one more try". Then I got Refia and thought this is too good to be true, must be a dream.

So another pull and I got a Bedile, I was actually happy as it proved that it might not be a dream after all. Since I was still reaching for Luneth I pulled a fourth time, I got him and woke up.

What a terrible feeling.

Just like these dreams where you are rich and everything goes in your favor and you actually know this can't be real, but you are still dissapointed when you wake up because the bloody cat decides to rest on your face 5 am at a saturday morning :(

Now I am afraid to pull later, it will be underwhelming as fuck.

Malakhov

Banned
So, so pissed. Instead of losing 6 hours because of maintenance, I lost 12 hours thinking it was yesterday...

And I was so excited to login and do my pulls...

Xion86

Morning from the UK all.....Today will be interesting here! (I'm not getting my hopes up on a good pull though :/ these Friday new banner days have been terrible in the past for me, but who knows what might happen). Can't wait for all the excitement, rages, table flips and wtf moments to come,

Razmos

Morning from the UK all.....Today will be interesting here! (I'm not getting my hopes up on a good pull though :/ these Friday new banner days have been terrible in the past for me, but who knows what might happen). Can't wait for all the excitement, rages, table flips and wtf moments to come,
Also from the UK lol, 5 more hours of work until the maintenence is over! Screw work, more gacha!

Valentus

This banner is just the same as ff4 banner

One 5star
One 4star
Two 3stars

The final rates was

Dkc : 1,19%
Rosa: 6,07%
Edge: 10,47%
Cecil: 11,04%

If gumi arent a bunch of motherfuckers, they should keep those rates.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This banner is just the same as ff4 banner

One 5star
One 4star
Two 3stars

The final rates was

Dkc : 1,19%
Rosa: 6,07%
Edge: 10,47%
Cecil: 11,04%

If gumi arent a bunch of motherfuckers, they should keep those rates.

+20 pull - didnt get Cecil - screw this Banner :-/

Kouriozan

I got DKCecil without wanting it and Cecil took me 24 tickets, so yeah, no Luneth for me.
Just want Refia anyway.

Luneth will probably get his skill enhancement update in JP this month.

Razmos

Eh, RNG is RNG. I got Ramza on a daily pull and Demon Rain on a single 11 pull while others did over 10 11 pulls and got nothing.

There isn't a pattern to these things, they just happen

Kouriozan

Eh, RNG is RNG. I got Ramza on a daily pull and Demon Rain on a single 11 pull while others did over 10 11 pulls and got nothing.

There isn't a pattern to these things, they just happen
But then I also was the first one on GAF to get Lightning and on my first 10+1 pull, one can't be that lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom