• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

across

As someone who's mostly been lurking this thread, I just want to say congratulations to everyone who's getting solid pulls, but especially Lyrian, who I think has had among the worst overall luck of all the regulars here.

Taking it slow and steady with daily pulls, not enough lapis to do a 10+1 after my FFT expenditure. Excited to let friend unit Luneths carry me through content for a while~

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm pretty ecstatic right now. I went from feeling my team is hitting it's limit to ahead of the curve. Exdeath has been avoiding me and got Refia and Luneth >_<!!!!!

My vigor has been renewed.

To TM farm -_-

I have 10 tickets left and enough Lapis for 2 more 11 pulls

I should probably wait. I have multiples of the Banner units and a Dual Wield in the making

Just dumped my current trust moogle stock into Zidane so at the very least I can make a Valentus level broken character

But who?

It would have to be Ramza i guess?

KeRaSh

I have already 2 omnirods and 1 refia tm So... I just dont want to Talk about it Guys ok...

I'm so happy for you
because you are on my friend list!

edit: I caved and planned to do an 11 pull. Thought I'd spend one more ticket before and got Refia.
Not sure what to do now. I really want Luneth...

My wallet certainly is not Happy at all

Whaled hard!

Dont you already have lightning and mountains of TMs

Man you crazy. At least this board will continue to have the most broken friend summons ever

Tempted at one more 11 pull hmm

Same but I have zero justification to do so outside of chasing Luneth

I should just 6 star my COD and focus on content and TM farming right now

But im just paralyzed by the sheer amount of stuff to do and the desire to burn my 10 tickets

EDarkness

I did my pulls. Used 13 tickets and ended up with:

Arc (x2)
Luna x2 (one a gold crystal)
Ingus x5
Refia
Zidane
Maria
Sabin

Not a bad haul considering I was just talking about how I hadn't gotten Zidane yet and I ended up getting one. Got Refia, too. Gonna chill for a bit and maybe pull again later this week with my last 4 tickets.

Chinner

Banned
36 pulls later. Managed to get 6 ingus, cod, garland, 2 kains and a rafia.

I've got nothing to my name now. But I suppose I got what I want needed.

So from the Daily and 2 tickets used I got 2 Refia's and a troll gold Clyne. Gonna do an 11 pull after I do the Tower event will post results then.

Razmos

Prepare yourself for literally the shittiest pull ever and the reason I am so angry right now.

First I did my Daily, Ingus. Alright cool, a banner unit, off to a good start.

Then I did my 11 pull:
bUR4ZN9.png
That.. sucks. Exdeath was a troll 5* but I didn't have him so that's cool.

Then I did 19 ticket pulls. Got 2 Arc but everything else was Cyan, Kain, Shadow and Clyne. Not even exaggerating.

Then I was so disappointed I knew I had to do another 11 pull, I need Refia. So I did the unthinkable and paid for an 11 pull.

Gaze upon it GAF. Gaze upon this, the shittiest of pulls and feel my anger.

SeanTSC

Daily Pull: Krile

11 Pull #1:
Cerius
Fran
Celes (#2)
Edge (#2)
Gaffgarion (#2)
Sabin
Shantotto
Arc
Edgar (#2)
Refia
Lenna

11 Pull #2:
Shantotto
Refia
Arc
Terra (#1)
Krile
Shadow
Ingus
Maria
Bedile
Galuf
Cloud of Darkness (#2)

11 Pull #3:
Garnet
Ingus
Krile
Arc
SHadow
Charlotte
Rydia
Anzelm
Clyne
Ingus
Rydia

Tickets:
Vivi, Luna, Sabin, Shantotto, Kain, Arc, Lenna, Shadow, Rakshasa, Kain, Arc, Shantotto, Shadow, Rydia, Arc, Luna, Cyan, Kain, Anzelm, Shadow, Zidane (#1)

I now have 5 Lunas, 6 Arcs, 9 Shantottos banked lol.

I'm glad I got Refia, a full Arc Team (have no ExDeath or Kefkas), and Zidane.

Muku

Prepare yourself for literally the shittiest pull ever and the reason I am so angry right now.

Then I did my 11 pull:

Then I did 19 ticket pulls. Got 2 Arc but everything else was Cyan, Kain, Shadow and Clyne. Not even exaggerating.

Then I was so disappointed I knew I had to do another 11 pull, I need Refia. So I did the unthinkable and paid for an 11 pull.

Talk about a flaming train wreck. I'm sorry. :(

11 pull because whatever I'm crazy and want luneth

14650293_10155415709133989_6545730130717398995_n.jpg

No rainbows for me today. Going to daily pull every night for the next couple weeks though. Heh

EDarkness

Then I did my 11 pull:

Aw man, I'm sorry. The RNG Gods really hated on you today. I would have been so damn mad. :(

Azuran

Banned

I'm sorry man, that's fucking terrible and I wouldn't be surprised if if completely kills your drive to continue playing this thing. I would honestly delete my game from my phone as soon as possible if I ever happened to me. Straight up bullshit

linkent

first daily Panelo.
8 Tickets. 3 Gold.. Rosa, Edgar, Rydia.
1 Luna which make Barrage closer
Last ticket Zidane!!

damn now i can make a Mini Ramza like Valentus.
Full TM mode this week!

ExVicis

No Refia or Luneth but at least I got Arc who is apparently way better than my current MAG user Tellah. So that's something. Thinking about using a ticket but first I'm gonna get CoD to 6-stars by running the Tower.

tuffymon

Some lucky, some not~ My first pull was a blue > gold > Russell... used all my tickets~ Got Arc x2, Hayate, Lenna (x4 really want that staff apparently), Kain (x4), (Mustadio (x2), Shantotto (x8/9), otherwise random bleh~

I did 6 star and cap my CoD so that's nice...

ZangBa

Daily pull was Arc, which is cool I guess but I don't use mages much, so I did a ticket pull. Hello Refia! Honestly the only unit I was after since I have Lightning already, but still using Fina as a main healer. Feeling pretty good.

Whizkid7

Wow. I. Um. What? My luck is apparently absolutely insane.

Did a daily pull first because I figured I'd see if I got lucky and REFIA. Sweet, awesome, Traffic Cone Fina can take a break.

First ticket pull on the banner, gold crystal, okay, probably nothing too amazing-wait, did it just turn into a rainbow crystal? Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, don't get too excite-LUNETH WHAT.

Just...just...whaaaaaat?! I'm not pulling anymore because I'm still stunned.

Between today and yesterday I've had insane luck in gacha games. I started playing Dokkan Battle again yesterday and got the two strongest characters currently in the game on two multi pulls.

I need a lotto ticket...

EDIT: Also realizing I have nowhere near enough good equipment OR cactuars for leveling...I guess I need to buckle down for some hardcore TM farming & leveling! Oh yah, CoD 6* now too, sorry Bartz, despite being my first pull in the entire game you're gonna have to take a break too.

mikemandey

14 Tickets and 10+1 pulls.

Notable pulls: 4* Refia, 3* Exdeath, 5* Chizuru, 3* Vaan, 3* Firion (already have one)

I'll still do daily pull but basically I'm done with this banner.

10k Lapis and 10 tickets remaining!

ExVicis

Daily pull was Arc, which is cool I guess but I don't use mages much, so I did a ticket pull. Hello Refia! Honestly the only unit I was after since I have Lightning already, but still using Fina as a main healer. Feeling pretty good.
Well I keep hearing the ideal party later on will have at least one Mage in it, so getting Arc is still a pretty solid pull I think.

Xion86

Not quite Whales, but I said I would do one more 11 pull, and fuck me...

hybYEz8l.png

WS2njYzl.png

I have no words, I'm just so excited inside whilst at work and don't know how to express myself. So busy but took a break to sneakily do some pulls. I'm back on top with my team finally with decent physical attackers!! :D
I'm done.

Everyone in the banner :eek: never happened to me since launch.

bonkeng

Pull results from my 2 accounts:

Main did 26 ticket and 2 10+1, notables are:
Refia
Vaan
Firion
WoL number 2
a bunch of Arc and Ingus

Alt did 13 ticket pulls, notables:
Arc x2
Terra
Leo
Ramza Number 2 (Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

What am I gonna do with a 2nd Ramza T_T

Pejo

They REALLY need to release Exp vortex PRO and ELT. I have way too many units to level right now. Prioritizing Refia and Pally Cecil to 100, but holy crap I have a lot to level.

VERY hard to resist burning tickets. But I'm staying strong.

They REALLY need to release Exp vortex PRO and ELT. I have way too many units to level right now. Prioritizing Refia and Pally Cecil to 100, but holy crap I have a lot to level.

Same here

I just need to relax and get back to team building and content clearing

Muku

For Luneth? The unicorn.

Edit: Just realized I have lots of work ahead of me. Gotta get CoD to 6* and level her. GOtta finish Cecil (3 more levels til 6* cap), Ingnus (dat full break), Luneth, Refia. Fortunately I have like 120k+ candy stored to get mats for these folks too.

Pejo

For Luneth? The unicorn.

Edit: Just realized I have lots of work ahead of me. Gotta get CoD to 6* and level her. GOtta finish Cecil (3 more levels til 6* cap), Ingnus (dat full break), Luneth, Refia. Fortunately I have like 120k+ candy stored to get mats for these folks too.

Yea. I don't really *need* him, but after seeing how easy Lightning makes content, i'd love a unit on par with her.

Also wouldn't mind one of those off banner Lightnings, or my biggest unicorn of all WoL who continues to elude me.

KeRaSh

RIP tickets. Went all in. Back to back gold Sabin and Shadow.
Got a Miyuki after that, though. Still no Luneth. I really don't feel like spending a ton of money on this with no guarantee to even get him. Gambling is fun until it actually costs money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom