• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tip as someone who TM "farms" super casually when watching a movie, is don't TM farm for Ignus even though you have 5 of em. His TM is not worth the time investment.

Ah.... fair enough. I'll save up that fun time for when I have a more worthy unit. So should I just fuse 'em all then? I don't see a reason to have that many dupes otherwise.

Oh, and since I pulled Lenna and Rosa, what do I do with them? I'm using WWF as my main healer right now. Is it worthwhile trying to level either of these two up? I'm going to assume that I won't pull a Refia by the end, so let's just say my choices right now in the "healer" role are Fina, WWF, Lenna, and Rosa.

unrealist

Valentus: Please add me!! It's my only chance of using good rainbow units I guess..

Did 4x11 pulls and got a grand total of 2 Refias and 11 Penolos (my record so far). Guess what .. zero Shadows

Umibozu

43 ticket pulls
1 11 pull
1 half pull

Got 7 ingus
4 refia
6 arc
0 luneth

At least got 1 cod to six stars. If I don't pull a luneth before the banner is done, I will make another cod 6 stars

Syrus

Banned
....i couldnt stop....not f2p anymore :*( . Spent 80 for 3 pulls and no Luneth but got Refias and a Cecil , ton of Arcs and ofc penello etc

Acerac

Banned
Not bad at all, 2 Refias, a whole bunch of Arcs and Inguses, and a few minor niche characters I needed. Would have liked to see a CoD (would have LOVED to see a Luneth) but all in all I can't feel bad about the 20 pulls I had.

Razmos

Holy shit the dragons are no joke
CVrpk2e.png

vzz9539.png
And I actually have to finish the dungeon in order to keep the rewards lol.

Not worth it at all.

That was using a 590+ attack Lightning friend summon

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Reddit is reporting Ingis' TM stacks....

Gamechanger in the making. Mage Ramza get an additional point on Wiki!

Pejo

Burned through 25 tickets because I'm weak. No Luneth, but I DID get Golbez(finally have every FF4 Unit!!!), a few Arcs, dupe Refia, a new Zidane to work on, another Edgar so I can try Edgar chaining(4 star no less), and.... FINALLY FUCKING WoL!!!!

At this point I don't really need him, but it's just satisfying that I finally got the only unit I actually whaled for and still didn't get.

Still have 12000 lapis and a bunch of tickets, but I'm taking a break for today. My Unit space is getting pretty f'ing tight, so I even combined a bunch of dupes I was keeping to eventually farm TM for. TM is so laughably slow, and there are so many good ones, i would never get around to these dupes like 2 Kefkas for Ribbons, 2 Black Cowls, etc.

Zidane, Ludmille and my 3 Cecils are the only dupe units I'm keeping.

Surprisingly, I got a lot of Gold crystals in those 25 tickets, and very few totally shit units. Also got enough Shantotto's that I got my first Mag+30% TM finished. I'm not going to push RNGesus today, thanks for the pulls bud!

11 tickets and 10k lapis later, 3 refia's 3 arcs and 2 Ingus units. No luneth =[. Just doing dailies from here on out. Maybe one 5k pull but that's it. So many shadows already.

tuffymon

Reddit is reporting Ingis' TM stacks....

Gamechanger in the making. Mage Ramza get an additional point on Wiki!

How? I mean it's been hours... someone actually has this TM in multiples to test this? >.>?

I feel sorry for that wallet if you really pulled 40+ of him... ouch

robotuw

Gratz to everyone!

14ish tickets got me 3 arcs, 1 ingus, and my first charlotte. I should have waited and done dailies but decided 'fuck it' and went with an 11 pull. Got Refia and a second Agrias! Don't think I'll even bother trying to get Luneth. I'm content with that.

Iceman829

Congrats to everyone on their pulls. I went the cheap route and only did a 1/2 price pull and used a ticket. Arc from the daily and Galuf from the ticket. I'll try again tomorrow.

My CoD was only able to get up to 80/100 so I have some xp grinding to do as well now. I'm not even going to bother with the current event until my team is leveled up and everyone has broken down the strategies.

Muku

God damn. I thought they gave us a weapon CoD can use. But NO. WHY?! So tired of this shit Mythril Mace. GD. This sucks.

On side note, is ELT worth it? I see Golden Blade in there. Is it easy enough?

Valonquar

No luck on pulls, but cleared ELT tower on first run...with 3 members petrified and two dead on the last round.

MFW I cast a summon on Red Dragon and he lost his shit:
giphy.gif

God damn. I thought they gave us a weapon CoD can use. But NO. WHY?! So tired of this shit Mythril Mace. GD. This sucks.

Just run from everything with Smoke bombs or Escape (Kefka,Locke) and rush to the boss

Boss is tough but if youve been completing trials and current content (including pumpking pro) then you should have a team capable of downing the boss

Also bring a whale friend lol

Muku

Just run from everything with Smoke bombs or Escape (Kefka,Locke) and rush to the boss

Boss is tough but if youve been completing trials and current content (including pumpking pro) then you should have a team capable of downing the boss

Also bring a whale friend lol

Well, I couldn't take Pro without the whale friends. But yeah, PRO I was using Kefkas escape. Screw yall Green Dragons. Escape on even mundane shit in there? If so I can do that. THough the length of this place makes me want to bash my head against the wall now.

Pejo

Did you get the lunar pestle from the mogcakes event? That's usable by CoD.

Well, I couldn't take Pro without the whale friends. But yeah, PRO I was using Kefkas escape. Screw yall Green Dragons. Escape on even mundane shit in there? If so I can do that. THough the length of this place makes me want to bash my head against the wall now.

Escape from everything

Zero point in wasting resources fighting the ELT enemies not to mention they have nasty status attack moves that could cripple you before even reaching the boss.

Dont even risk it

ExVicis

Holy shit the dragons are no joke

And I actually have to finish the dungeon in order to keep the rewards lol.

Not worth it at all.

That was using a 590+ attack Lightning friend summon
Oh yeah. I fought the Dragon with my own Lightning and a Friend's and I still had two people down at the end of the fight. Not at all worth it unless you REEEAAAALLLY want to get their drops. But even then I don't think people should bother and should just wait for the next collection event.

EDarkness

Did you get the lunar pestle from the mogcakes event? That's usable by CoD.

I didn't go all in on that event since I wasn't paying lapis for a better way to make cakes. I guess I should have been posting on the forums during that time. Heh, heh. Well, I guess this means I need to work on Locke full force since my Cloud is going to be using a crappy weapon for a long time otherwise.

Alkez

Congratulation to everyone who got good pulls and/or pulls they wanted. Condolences to everyone who didn't get what they wanted.

I was going to give special condolences to my UK brethren Razmos and Xion86 as it seems we all pulled gutter trash on our 11 pulls to go with this terrible weather (if you're in London that is).

tlTAsR7l.png

But it seems we all managed to pull it back in the end.

bgCQgUAl.png

This was especially nice for me as I didn't have a Ludmille and was thinking how nice it would be get one Ludmille with a Refia.

Xion so pleased you got a Luneth bro. Deserved after those garbage pulls. And Razmos glad you got a Refia as well. Congrats guys :)

ExVicis

I did nine more ticket pulls because I'm stupid and I got nothing but Sabins and a troll Anzelm. I think I'm done doing ticket pulls this banner.

Razmos

Congratulation to everyone who got good pulls and/or pulls they wanted. Condolences to everyone who didn't get what they wanted.

I was going to give special condolences to my UK brethren Razmos and Xion86 as it seems we all pulled gutter trash on our 11 pulls to go with this terrible weather (if you're in London that is).

tlTAsR7l.png

But it seems we all managed to pull it back in the end.

bgCQgUAl.png

This was especially nice for me as I didn't have a Ludmille and was thinking how nice it would be get one Ludmille with a Refia.

Xion so pleased you got a Luneth bro. Deserved after those garbage pulls. And Razmos glad you got a Refia as well. Congrats guys :)
Thanks man, congrats to you too. And yeah the weather is just as grim (if not more so) up north

Muku

Yeah, I'll try ELT later. He had 1/3 HP left then decided to go on a rampage. Cecil was the lone man standing, but he alone cannot take that.

Guess it's time to level my new guys. Then after I feel confident in their levels, figure out how to knock out of my main group and work new ones in. And then tackle story.

SeanTSC

Kinda disappointed that I couldn't pull Luneth off my 3x11 and 23 ticket pulls. Oh well. At least I got Refia and Zidane, and 5+ Arcs for a full mage chain team. Would have taken the sting off a bit more to at least pull a Firion or Garland though.

Still got 2 weeks of Dailies and some more tickets coming at least.

Kinda disappointed that I couldn't pull Luneth off my 3x11 and 23 ticket pulls. Oh well. At least I got Refia and Zidane, and 5+ Arcs for a full mage chain team. Would have taken the sting off a bit more to at least pull a Firion or Garland though.

Still got 2 weeks of Dailies and some more tickets coming at least.

Zidane bros UNITE!

Oh and I just cleared ELT on my second attempt WOOO!

Zidane now at 50%

Time to clear more shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom