• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

Oh nice, I just got a great success on using the free Gigantuars on CoD. Maybe with this kind of luck I should do the tickets pulls now.

Also damn nice Xion! That's some serious good luck there. Go buy some lottery tickets!

Edit: Just did a ticket pull. Got Refia! I'm pretty set from this banner now.

Guys, today was a success, even if I didn't get Luneth...Lyrian, Xion, I am so happy for you!!!!

Told you guys this banner would be grWHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH 5 REFIA

across

I'm about to hop into ELT Crystal Tower and I'm laughing at literally watching Valentus' Luneth level in real time. 492 attack at level 30. Seems reasonable.

edit: or maybe that's it? I saw it at 5* 74 or something, then 6* 30, not moving any longer. Dunno how often it updates.

Syntsui

Congrats everybody! I'll save my 11 pulls for the end of the event, not rushing it. Let's see what the next dailies hold for me x)

Couldn't resist, so 4 pulls for me: Kain, Artermios, Bedie and the last one. Well, there it is:

unnamed.png

Whales

Banned
Not quite Whales, but I said I would do one more 11 pull, and fuck me...

hybYEz8l.png

WS2njYzl.png

I have no words, I'm just so excited inside whilst at work and don't know how to express myself. So busy but took a break to sneakily do some pulls. I'm back on top with my team finally with decent physical attackers!! :D
I'm done.

Everyone in the banner :eek: never happened to me since launch.

congrats dude, that's an awesome pull

congrats to you lyrian too :p

I got greedy, shouldn't have done an 11pull but oh well !

In three tickets I got a 4* Luna, a second 4* Edgar and a Freud.

then I decided fuck it and pulled 10+1

4 4* Refia, gafgarrion, cloud of darkness, krile

6 3* ingus is all i kept there

1 rainbow crystal
surprise Ramza!

Needless to say I didn't expect that... so I got 2 new units to replace mainstays (Lenna for refia and either chizuru or WoL for spoilers) and a brand new 6* CoD... glad I farmed 6* mats!

Ey shoutout to all my F2P people still. Daily: Agrias. 1st ticket: Ingus, 2nd: Refia.

Weee gooooone beeeeee allllright!

Geez congrats, wish I had your luck haha :). Burned through my ticket reserve (12ish) and all I got was an Ingus (and a whole lot of Sabins), needed a unit with Full Break though so its not all bad.

ew 11 pull was garbage. Only 1 banner unit but it was Arc who I wanted for his TM. So all in all I am happy a single 11 pull and 3 regular pulls Daily/2 Tix ended with 2 Refia's and 1 Arc. Plus an extra Armarant and Terra and Miyuki to help with TM's. I'm good and I'm out.

Muku

Valentus, holy shit. Whaling it up hard today eh? I see Luneth went from 76 (assuming 5*) to 30. Must be dat 6*

ZangBa

Well I keep hearing the ideal party later on will have at least one Mage in it, so getting Arc is still a pretty solid pull I think.

I'm using a Kefka right now in my party and I can't say I've been too impressed, albeit my mage gear is pretty lackluster. What I really want is more physical Espers.

Anyone know what the deal is with the sealed chests before I spend more energy? I never played FFIII, so this might a reference that's going over my head or something.

Eidjinn

13 tickets: 2xRefia, 1 Arc... rest is plain garbage, but hey, what the hell!

I liked it! The only not so fun thing is the fact that I'm a day 1 player, and still haven't seen a rainbow crystal.

X(

tuffymon

I switched from Lightning to CoD with double man-eater, dual wield and 1 rising sun... so far completely destroying this area and making Lightning look bad (Mine has a mere 15 less attack than MY Lightning).

Xion86

Guys, today was a success, even if I didn't get Luneth...Lyrian, Xion, I am so happy for you!!!!

Told you guys this banner would be grWHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH 5 REFIA

Thank you very much! (Thanks ExVicis as well!) I still can't believe it, was funny as I decided to try out the first stage of the event as I was getting through clearing some NRG and was thinking "wtf I don't need a maze right now my heads all over the place!". Just levelling units up now. Wow, finally, that high end physical attacker that will make my team up. My whole team will be swapped around now too, will be very interesting (I can't let Kefka go though :().

Congratulations to everyone who has been lucky with your pulls so far, been very interesting to see what people have got. My initial 11 tickets were not great until Arc, then the 11 pull after sucked, I can't believe I went and did one more 11 pull and got crazy lucky. Had terrible pulls for over a month or more before this, last great one was my Cecil.

For those that haven't had much so far, stick to a 250 daily pull each day and see how it goes for the whole banner. Lucky ones will be sharing their units anyway so make the most out of them, we all help each other out here anyway :). What a day.

Kouriozan

Those last 0,2% were a pain, but hey, new toy for Refia and first premium TM!

YBbpxonl.jpg

Lightning will get her Blade Mastery soon, too, feeling good!

Rixa

Daily, 4 tix, 10+1 =

Arc, 2x Ignus, then 10+1 Blue to Gold Refia, Cecil (5th), 2x Xiao, Edgar and other stuff. Will post pic later.

Not going to whale, still 2500 for dailies. No Luneth but yeah got what I wanted o/

Wow. I. Um. What? My luck is apparently absolutely insane.

Did a daily pull first because I figured I'd see if I got lucky and REFIA. Sweet, awesome, Traffic Cone Fina can take a break.

First ticket pull on the banner, gold crystal, okay, probably nothing too amazing-wait, did it just turn into a rainbow crystal? Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, don't get too excite-LUNETH WHAT.

Just...just...whaaaaaat?! I'm not pulling anymore because I'm still stunned.

Between today and yesterday I've had insane luck in gacha games. I started playing Dokkan Battle again yesterday and got the two strongest characters currently in the game on two multi pulls.

I need a lotto ticket...

EDIT: Also realizing I have nowhere near enough good equipment OR cactuars for leveling...I guess I need to buckle down for some hardcore TM farming & leveling! Oh yah, CoD 6* now too, sorry Bartz, despite being my first pull in the entire game you're gonna have to take a break too.

This is the dream. Grats dude.

I caved and spent my first real money on this game. I've put enough time into the game that I figured $20 was really not that big of a deal in the long run. Did an 11 pull.

Good news and bad news.

Still no Refia, which is the unit I really wanted.
And no Luneth.

But I got Arc, which is the other unit I had my fingers crossed for.

And I got... I shit you not... 5 Ingus, bringing me to 7 total. I mean...holy crap. I've never done the TM thing before, but I think it's kinda' a no brainer with that many of the same unit. Plus I beat the ELT level of the new Chamber (thank you, Zera!!) so I have a trust moogle.

I see the TM farming bandied about here all the time, but I honestly don't know where to start with it. I don't really want to do the whole macro thing, so I would be doing it manually. Any tips out there for how to do that?

So all in all, I'm okay with the money spent. I have the rest of the event to eventually get my Refia, so I'll hold on to the dream and get my Arc going in the meantime.

orion434

I do an 11-pull, get 4* Refia, 2x 3* Arc and Ingus.... rainbow at the end... and I get a 2nd Lightning! Should I be disappointed?

Razmos

I did an ill advised angry 11 pull again. I finally got Refia (and Gaffgarion and Bartz). I'm relieved. Not spending any more money on this game for a long while though.

And done with the Crystal Tower as well. Sitting on 5 Trust Moogles now. Tower is pretty easy the last two difficulties I would escape from the random battles the Dragons do drop Megacite though which is nice. Last boss will Meteor on 2nd round and then he has a move called Timestop that wiped me out the first time. Watch out for that shit.

Kouriozan

I did an ill advised angry 11 pull again. I finally got Refia (and Gaffgarion and Bartz). I'm relieved. Not spending any more money on this game for a long while though.

B-but, Goddess Tilith!
With Refia you can safely skip her until her 6* update

And done with the Crystal Tower as well. Sitting on 5 Trust Moogles now. Tower is pretty easy the last two difficulties I would escape from the random battles the Dragons do drop Megacite though which is nice. Last boss will Meteor on 2nd round and then he has a move called Timestop that wiped me out the first time. Watch out for that shit.

Thanks for the Warning

lets do this!

Yeah, outside of energy refills in the most dire of situations my "dolphining" is on pause.......until Orlandu. I am however really happy for all of you who now have power player teams. So glad to have this community who really make the game x10 more fun.

tariniel

So this event is just a 1-and-done exploration thing right? We also have 2 weeks?

I think I'll just keep TM farming and take my time on it then.

I caved and spent my first real money on this game. I've put enough time into the game that I figured $20 was really not that big of a deal in the long run. Did an 11 pull.

Good news and bad news.

Still no Refia, which is the unit I really wanted.
And no Luneth.

But I got Arc, which is the other unit I had my fingers crossed for.

And I got... I shit you not... 5 Ingus, bringing me to 7 total. I mean...holy crap. I've never done the TM thing before, but I think it's kinda' a no brainer with that many of the same unit. Plus I beat the ELT level of the new Chamber (thank you, Zera!!) so I have a trust moogle.

I see the TM farming bandied about here all the time, but I honestly don't know where to start with it. I don't really want to do the whole macro thing, so I would be doing it manually. Any tips out there for how to do that?

So all in all, I'm okay with the money spent. I have the rest of the event to eventually get my Refia, so I'll hold on to the dream and get my Arc going in the meantime.

My tip as someone who TM "farms" super casually when watching a movie, is don't TM farm for Ignus even though you have 5 of em. His TM is not worth the time investment.

Caim

So this event is just a 1-and-done exploration thing right? We also have 2 weeks?

I think I'll just keep TM farming and take my time on it then.

Yeah one and done.

There are rare Dragon mobs that can appear and drop magicite, and 6* materials though, but I think only on ELT.

Malakhov

Banned
Grats to everyone who got Luneth and Refia!

It took me 1 daily and 7 tickets on my alt to obtain Refia and I got Arc also, yay!

Now on my main, ouch...1 daily and 17 tickets later I finally got Refia, it was my last ticket but I'm glad I got her. I also got Arc and Ingus as well so 3 out of 4 banner units.

Now will keep on doing dailies until the end of the banner hoping for a Luneth but at least I got all I needed.

mikemandey

24 Pulls.. Only Refia from the current banner. No Arc, No Ingus, No Luneth. Strange.

Luckily the off banner units I pulled are quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom