• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Daily and 5 tickets

I got

2 Exdeaths (5 Now)
1 bartz
1 faris
1 Charlotte
1 penelo

Not bad.

One day I'll make a team of Exdeaths.

Malakhov

Banned
Got an exdeath and a Locke. Didn't have Locke so the tm will be nice for my CoD.

So no one knows about amazon coins for Canadians, hey?

Pejo

Did 3 11 pulls on the V banner, all 3 were great pulls.

- 1st - Gold breaks into rainbow(!) - Ramza?? weird but ok, I wanted that Brave Suit eventually. Got a a dupe Exdeath and Bartz, along with some other decent TM dupes.

- 2nd - Blue into gold - Anzalem -_-, but wait! there's a rainbow in the pool - turns out to be 5* Faris. -_- Got another Bartz and Exdeath, and 2 3* Faris on this one too.

- 3rd -

QEa2Oe8.png

That also makes my 3rd Zidane, so now I can have a total of 4 dual wields. Feels pretty damn great.

I don't know how I managed to get 3 rainbows in a row on 3 11x pulls. That's probably all of my luck from now until Tidus. Though, I have to admit, I've been ridiculously lucky in this game with my pulls.

Syntsui

Congrats y'all. I'll try my luck later!

Now, how the hell do we beat Gilgamesh without losing at least one unit, even buffed/defended?

windfish

Oh my god! I am so so sorry but my luck is insane!
Daily pull was Bartz! Hell yeah!
was thinking about not spending more Lapis on this banner since I already got ExDeath... 1 ticket pull later and a fucking Gilgamesh droping on me :O jaw dropping experience!

Syntsui

Yo GAF
LpbMR7r.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAGGAVABAVAGSGFHJEJSHRJJSHVUDIWKSBEUICIEBAIXUIEBRJSIWIFUEKBEHFIWUAGWJSOCIWJWGD8IFJEBWIDICUEHEBEIFUIEBEJFIEBENRKFJENEBDJJFJFJFIJE

chrono01

Did 3 11 pulls on the V banner, all 3 were great pulls.

- 1st - Gold breaks into rainbow(!) - Ramza?? weird but ok, I wanted that Brave Suit eventually. Got a a dupe Exdeath and Bartz, along with some other decent TM dupes.

- 2nd - Blue into gold - Anzalem -_-, but wait! there's a rainbow in the pool - turns out to be 5* Faris. -_- Got another Bartz and Exdeath, and 2 3* Faris on this one too.

- 3rd -

That also makes my 3rd Zidane, so now I can have a total of 4 dual wields. Feels pretty damn great.

I don't know how I managed to get 3 rainbows in a row on 3 11x pulls. That's probably all of my luck from now until Tidus. Though, I have to admit, I've been ridiculously lucky in this game with my pulls.

Oh my god! I am so so sorry but my luck is insane!
Daily pull was Bartz! Hell yeah!
was thinking about not spending more Lapis on this banner since I already got ExDeath... 1 ticket pull later and a fucking Gilgamesh droping on me :O jaw dropping experience!

Yo GAF
LpbMR7r.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAGGAVABAVAGSGFHJEJSHRJJSHVUDIWKSBEUICIEBAIXUIEBRJSIWIFUEKBEHFIWUAGWJSOCIWJWGD8IFJEBWIDICUEHEBEIFUIEBEJFIEBENRKFJENEBDJJFJFJFIJE
Congrats to you all! Nice to see some Gilgamesh join the ranks. Maybe one day I'll be as fortunate.

Rixa

Congrats to you all! Nice to see some Gilgamesh join the ranks. Maybe one day I'll be as fortunate.

You did see that Donkey Kong (dupe) as well?

Man I had nice pulls but yeah :(((. Iam curious to see how much I have Trust Moogles in inventory before I can use them. Now its worth of 80%.

chrono01

You did see that Donkey Kong (dupe) as well?

Man I had nice pulls but yeah :(((. Iam curious to see how much I have Trust Moogles in inventory before I can use them. Now its worth of 80%.
I did.

So many double 5* pulls. Insane. Makes me want to use a few tickets, but I won't give in.

Rixa

I did.

So many double 5* pulls. Insane. Makes me want to use a few tickets, but I won't give in.

Heh I understand. I did use everything I have. 3 Tix was Cerius / Sabin / Russell and then those 3x10+1. Now I will do dailies + tix pulls when I get tix and not expecting anything.

Pejo

Thanks man, it's probably a skewed view, but this banner seems like fire right now based on the posts I'm reading. Any way you look at it, this is a great time for the FFBE gaf community. I'm really excited for everyone getting good pulls right now.

Azuran

Banned
I did.

I would do the same but I already have 3 Bartz and an Exdeath so I don't see the point in chasing the rainbow(s) that will never come. Faris would be cool just to complete the FFV playable group, but I can live without her.

I'll save my lapis for the FF13 event coming up.

chrono01

Heh I understand. I did use everything I have. 3 Tix was Cerius / Sabin / Russell and then those 3x10+1. Now I will do dailies + tix pulls when I get tix and not expecting anything.
I might do a few dailies and see what happens. Another Exdeath wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thanks man, it's probably a skewed view, but this banner seems like fire right now based on the posts I'm reading. Any way you look at it, this is a great time for the FFBE gaf community. I'm really excited for everyone getting good pulls right now.
For sure. A win for the GAF community is a win for us all. I just hope one day I can contribute/pay my thank to everyone here, by receiving (and subsequently sharing) a 5* base character. Will Tidus/Orlandu be the one?

I would do the same but I already have 3 Bartz and an Exdeath so I don't see the point in chasing the rainbow(s) that will never come.

I'll save my lapis for the FF13 event coming up.
Yeah, I have 2x Exdeath and Bartz, and they're supposedly the common ones. Like you, I'm not about to chase a rainbow. That never ends well.

A daily here or there can't hurt, though.

Dandte

Daily pull: blue turns gold - vivi....meh
Ticket: Gold - Galuf....nrgs
Ticket: blue - Kain...urgh
Ticket: blue - Vaan.....man, where was he the last197 days. Now i have Agrias who will never leave my team.

Finished the event and all the missions. Last Gilga fight was exciting cause i entered it wirh low mp on all units. Ether and elixir for a couple of rounds.

UrSuLeTzU

Got a Cecil(my first) yesterday when I did some desperation pulls for Tilith, it took both bundles and 17 euros worth of Lapis to even get him but no Tilith or any fucking banner units in 40+ pulls with at least 8 troll 4*. I should be happy for Cecil but frankly I'm disgusted by Gumi's and SE's greed, they trolled me hard the last 3 banners and this will probably be the last money I throw at the game for a long looong while, just not worth it #feelsbadman.

Rixa

For sure. A win for the GAF community is a win for us all. I just hope one day I can contribute/pay my thank to everyone here, by receiving (and subsequently sharing) a 5* base character. Will Tidus/Orlandu be the one?
A daily here or there can't hurt, though.

Iam temped to do 2nd Melody of Life :p
Havent really checked what next batch would be (I might do fast Barrage, got 7 or 8 Lunas). After that something like this:

- Artemios
- Garnet
- Miyuki
- Miyuki
- Hayate

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Fuck, fuck, mother fuck fuck.

Was going for all the cheevos on Gigla. His final turn with an inch of HP left. He fully assault my Cecil and got him by one extra hit. Q_Q. Every other unit was capped or nearly capped.

unrealist

Fuck, fuck, mother fuck fuck.

Was going for all the cheevos on Gigla. His final turn with an inch of HP left. He fully assault my Cecil and got him by one extra hit. Q_Q. Every other unit was capped or nearly capped.

Same exact thing happened to me! Do you think it's worth spending 15 NRG trying to get 10 lapis again?

Malakhov

Banned
Okay well as usual GAF pulls me in the abyss and makes me waste all of my tickets since I see so many rainbows AND!!!!!!!!!!!!

...got shit.

Malakhov

Banned
That's me the last 3 banners! NO MORE, NO MORE I SAY, I swear I won't pull and start saving.. starting tomorrow...

Always tell myself that and ruin everything...lapis and tickets all gone the next day.

No Lightning.
No Luneth.
No Elza.
No Gilgamesh.

Yup...

BUT I HAVE POWERHOUSE DELITA!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm losing it...

UrSuLeTzU

Always tell myself that and ruin everything...lapis and tickets all gone the next day.

No Lightning.
No Luneth.
No Elza.
No Gilgamesh.

Yup...

BUT I HAVE POWERHOUSE DELITA!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm losing it...

SAME, BUT I HAVE A POWERHOUSE RAMZA!!!!!!
Fist bump bro, we will beat the NRG one day, that or nuke Gumi from orbit!

Malakhov

Banned
SAME, BUT I HAVE A POWERHOUSE RAMZA!!!!!!
Fist bump bro, we will beat the NRG one day, that or nuke Gumi from orbit!

Hopefully, hopefully. I am sitting here trying to convince myself not to buy some freaking lapis to do a few 10+1 pulls.

I will cry until the FFXIII banner, then fail miserably at getting Lightning once again.

UrSuLeTzU

Hopefully, hopefully. I am sitting here trying to convince myself not to buy some freaking lapis to do a few 10+1 pulls.

I will cry until the FFXIII banner, then fail miserably at getting Lightning once again.

It's scary how much we are alike! But we shall weather this shit-pulling-storm, Let Us Cling Together GAF Exvius edition! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom