• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

It is completely useless to bring Refia to Arena this week...lol

Truth.

Though in all honesty I've stopped liking Arena when everyone had a Cecil and extended the fights. I just live to die right now. Especially this week. First week wasn't bad. Now I just don't care.

Acerac

Banned
Wait, you no longer get bonuses for bringing BF characters into the event dungeon? I just ran Vargas again, got 3x Metal Gods (FINALLY!), and only received the base 3k karma. It upset me. It figures the game would finally give me the Metal Gods (and a lot of them at once) when the bonus ended. :/

Holy shit I was gonna grind it out later tonight but did it early on a whim. o_o

That is so lame, I dodged a bullet. -_-

Kouriozan

It says it resets at 23:59 which isn't for a few hours, unless the it's not PST? Still with no indication of when that is, my thought is that it resets at the same time everything else resets.
Yep it's GMT, kinda ironic they added PST time in the news but are using GMT for arena reset.

Muku

Yep it's GMT, kinda ironic they added PST time in the news but are using GMT for arena reset.

They need to put everything on same timer. Who the hell splits their time zones like that. :/

Scarlet, holy crap I wish I could give you one on my alt account. :( Today I pulled my fourth there. x_x

Celegus

They need to put everything on same timer. Who the hell splits their time zones like that. :/

Scarlet, holy crap I wish I could give you one on my alt account. :( Today I pulled my fourth there. x_x

Same here, I have 4 CoD but would love a Gaff!

Acerac

Banned
So little love for krile 5star

Innate dualcast
Curaja
Aeroga
Can equip shields

A poor man's refia.

I used her instead of a Lenna I had for ages when I got started. I'm sure I can find reason to sub her in over Refia when I need offense more than heals.

EDarkness

So little love for krile 5star

Innate dualcast
Curaja
Aeroga
Can equip shields

A poor man's refia.

Red mages get no love in this game, man. I would love to have a badass red mage in my group, but they all seem gimped in some way. Though, I use Tera most of the time and I suppose she's a red mage....

bonkeng

You can do it! Even my mediocre team with your Lightning beat in 1st try!

Haha. I don't want to fight that thing for half an hour. I'm impatient and will bound to make mistakes the longer it takes.

Right now I'm focusing the story, it's getting more interesting.

Yeah understandable. Just remember 7pm Eastern or your equivalent on Thursday.

Yeah, it's the Thanksgiving thing that threw me, honestly. I'm not even going to bother this week with this ruleset. I want to grind out my premium TMs, do the Big Bridge event, catch up on the story, and level at least one Exdeath to 100.

Syntsui

Red mages get no love in this game, man. I would love to have a badass red mage in my group, but they all seem gimped in some way. Though, I use Tera most of the time and I suppose she's a red mage....

It's a FF tradition to have trash Red Mages. They are doing it perfectly!

chrono01

Holy shit I was gonna grind it out later tonight but did it early on a whim. o_o

That is so lame, I dodged a bullet. -_-
Yeah, Gumi effectively ended the event hours before they were supposed to. I mean, you can technically still run it...but without the bonus for bringing along BF characters, there's little reason to. The pay-out just isn't there, which has to be frustrating for those who still need crucial items from the event.

I'm guessing we'll get some form of compensation, probably a nice chunk of karma (10k?) in our gift box. Since the redemption period lasts longer than the dungeon itself, Gumi can easily hand it out at the end of today/tomorrow, and we'll still be able to use it. They need to do something though, the bonus dropped as soon as the arena reset, so the timing for both seem to be on the same timer. This would be okay...IF THE EVENT WASN"T STILL AVAILABLE! :/

So, I may be one of the few that cares about this, but - anyone know where there's a good story summary? The recent update is actually vaguely interesting, and I'm trying to refresh my memory on basic stuff like
how Rain got his powers
who Aldore and Hess are
, and
did anything actually happen between Grandshelt and Olderion, because I sure as hell don't remember Kolobos at all

Broseybrose

Bioga is working fine too.

Yup I noticed that too.

Well, since the new trial is here I figured it would be a good time to try and beat Surging Menace.

Beat it on the first try! New best rod! But those mission requirements... don't think so. Beating Greater Demon with an esper lol?

I'm really a mage lover at heart. Can't wait to farm Arc's TM.

Feels good to be caught up on the trials, minus the one that came out today.

I need that mace for CoD tho. Kangaroo is not cutting it lol. Im embarrassed to share her until I get that mace, rising sun and dual wield :).

Thought it was stat changes (like embolden or focus) not status effects (like blind or poison).

Youre probably right, since Focus and Embolden are indeed banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom