• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

Nice pulls, going to pull dailies and hope I can get Ex-Death.

Daily: Celes...my 3rd or 4th one so far.

Good news is I was able to clear ELT on my second try with all missions.

There's a second Gilgamesh fight after the first one. When you see a red line, stop and use a tent. I almost defeated him the first time, but ran out of mana because I thought we had to pass a door to fight him. When you get roughly halfway to the red line on the map, it'll automatically initiate the story/fight.

6 11-pulls and 8 tickets. 0 rainbows :(

R93D82N.jpg

I guess 7 is the magic number

Rixa

At this rate Iam soon only one here that has started from soft launch, played daily and still don't have base 5* Lapis gacha unit.

Syntsui

At this rate Iam soon only one here that has started from soft launch, played daily and still don't have base 5* Lapis gacha unit.
I never got one without spending more money than I should (even when I get them on the first 11 pull or whatever).

The exception was Luneth, but I had lapis accumulated from the last time I bought some packs. It's definitely something I'm not proud tbh.

Whoever got 5*base without spending a dime on this game is absurdly lucky.

kiaaa

wow. woke up to get some water, did a daily pull, and saw my first rainbow. I didn't believe it could be Gilgamesh, but one click later, there he was.

edit - it's gonna be a bitch leveling both him and Exdeath, but I guess that's a good complaint to have.

bonkeng

It's gonna take a looooong time to level 6* Exdeath and Bartz long with the new ones i got.

On a side note, since i didn't get Gilgamesh and was saving Moogles, I will have enough to max 1 tm from 0%.

Maxwell, Dkc and Elza all seems like great tms. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Had 9 tickets lying around, so I thought I'd drop them for Gilgamesh.

Got another Bartz (my 4th), Faris, and a bunch of junk (including 3 Russels). Did the daily and got a troll gold Kuja.

I'll just do the dailies from this point on, but that's still pretty disappointing. The general consensus is that Faris is ho-hum, yes? Especially since I have Agrias?

bonkeng

Had 9 tickets lying around, so I thought I'd drop them for Gilgamesh.

Got another Bartz (my 4th), Faris, and a bunch of junk (including 3 Russels). Did the daily and got a troll gold Kuja.

I'll just do the dailies from this point on, but that's still pretty disappointing. The general consensus is that Faris is ho-hum, yes? Especially since I have Agrias?

Most Fullbreakers are almost equal. But Agrias, Vaan and WoL does have an advantage due to them getting 6*. So if you have Agrias, no point for Faris.

Rixa

Most Fullbreakers are almost equal. But Agrias, Vaan and WoL does have an advantage due to them getting 6*. So if you have Agrias, no point for Faris.

Funny thing is that Vaan was my starting unit. After that I have made way over 400 pulls and haven't got another one. Yet Agrias is base 4* and I have 2 Agrias (got 2nd today). Also where the hell are Chizuru dupes? Talking about rare 4*...
Its good that Agrias 6* doesn't suck cause Vaan 6* is let down :(. Not sure when I level one Agrias, got so many TM's to do and few Exdeaths & Bartz to get 6*.

bonkeng

Funny thing is that Vaan was my starting unit. After that I have made way over 400 pulls and haven't got another one. Yet Agrias is base 4* and I have 2 Agrias (got 2nd today). Also where the hell are Chizuru dupes? Talking about rare 4*...
Its good that Agrias 6* doesn't suck cause Vaan 6* is let down :(. Not sure when I level one Agrias, got so many TM's to do and few Exdeaths & Bartz to get 6*.

Yeah, TM is the main reason we can't move forward with a lot of things.

That's why right now, i focus on story before anything else.

Your alt has 2 5* right? Maybe your just like me, alt got super lucky while main got super sucky.

Zafir

Sigh, did a daily pull and 9 ticket pulls.

Not even a single Exdeath. Nevermind Gilgamesh.

Maybe one day I'll get a rainbow crystal.

Nah. Me too, and as mentioned above, I haven't even see a damn crystal, nevermind a base 5* gacha unit.

Raika

Krile :/
Sabin :(
LUDMILLE!! (Chocobo waifu gonna get so gud)
Bartz (ok)
Luna (lol actually wanted a second one, stupidly fed 2 to my first)
COD!! (ayy where where you during my dailies this past week)
Shantotto #5 (potato pls)

Grats to all the new Gilga owners! :D

Rixa

Yeah, TM is the main reason we can't move forward with a lot of things.

That's why right now, i focus on story before anything else.

Your alt has 2 5* right? Maybe your just like me, alt got super lucky while main got super sucky.

Yup. Ill start to do 1-2 story missions per day and rest nrg goes to dailies & tm. If I have time I will use Lapis to nrg too for tm.

You are absolutely right, laughing how my alt is doing. Today it pulled 2nd (4*) Zidane (pulled Firion too). Then it has Donkey Kong & Luneth. This is the account that had 3* Zidane & Golbez from official launch. Now its cruising with:

Luneth / Donkey Kong / Refia / Chorizo / Cecil 6* (not yet maxed).

This is purely side hobby with 0 tm farming. I couldn't do Maxwell cause I didnt have time to raise Cecil from 3* lvl 1 to 6* max during event. Then it has 4* WoL (got it the day Cecil was maxed to 5*). Its like that account is getting _the_ units without much trying :p. From one daily got random Ludmille too.

Malakhov

Banned
Okay couldn't sleep and in a fit of rage I broke my rule of not spending money on this game. It took me 6 x 10+1 pulls but I got my gilgamesh lol

H3xum

Did a daily and got my first ever WoL.

Have a sexy big Cecil so idk when I am going to level him or even use him, but, I am sure he is situationally better than Cecil eventually?

Rixa

Did a daily and got my first ever WoL.

Have a sexy big Cecil so idk when I am going to level him or even use him, but, I am sure he is situationally better than Cecil eventually?

There are situations when you need tank and another unit with Full Break, it doesn't hurt that FB unit is tank too :).
So when you have time, it might be nice idea to level WoL.
Okay couldn't sleep and in a fit of rage I broke my rule of not spending money on this game. It took me 6 x 10+1 pulls but I got my gilgamesh lol

Grats I guess?

Celegus

Did my first 10+1, at least got Vaan and Garnet out of it. Daily and 10 tickets to finally get Bartz. Still no sign of a rainbow.

Gilgamesh PRO is legit. Went in underprepared and paid the iron
lapis
price...
Off to farm old missions...

ELT is what ruined me. I got up to that without much issue, and even beat the first Gilgamesh no problem. But his final form whooped me hardcore. I'll try him again in a bit after I get my Exdeath up to 100 (sitting at 79 right now).

Rixa

I guess. Mixed feelings I'd say. I'm happy I got him but mad that it took me 6x10+1 pulls to do so and didn't get any of DKC, luneth or lightning doing so.

I decided to do story missions so that I have 5k and Iam going to do one more 10+1. Not sure how many days it will take :D

Chinner

Banned
I've pretty much got every unit on banner apart from gilgamesh... Is it worth going all in or just waiting put till another banner?

kevyward

4 ticket pulls

Exdeath
Bartz
Faris
Bartz

Nice ill banner units and I didn't have to exdeath or bartz.

Now the question is should I keep pulling for Gilgamesh haha

Syntsui

I'll only be able to clear all missions on ELT with Dualcast. I'll try at night.

I really really really hope we get lb pots on the next Moogle King event. I'm really in need of my Cecil.

Rixa

I didnt get any Clynes in those 3 x10+1 I made. So I had to fix this shitty situation.

I NEED MY DAILY CLYNE SHIT. INCOMES SO FUCKING SHITTY 10+1 IAM ALMOST LAUGHING HARD.

4.png

Can I cry now?

Iam so sorry @Chrono, I did left your team :(

Syntsui

I didnt get any Clynes in those 3 x10+1 I made. So I had to fix this shitty situation.

I NEED MY DAILY CLYNE SHIT. INCOMES SO FUCKING SHITTY 10+1 IAM ALMOST LAUGHING HARD.

4.png

Can I cry now?

Iam so sorry @Chrono, I did left your team :(
Yoooo. Grats Rixa. Now you finally can be a DPS monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom