• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Thanks for the quick, yet depressing replies
Every trial but the most recent has been done with base 3s, and the most recent with base 4s

I love maze so much.
Finished snow and Charlotte today. Working on Tilith and maxwell next.

I managed to take noctis from 5 1 to 6 100. Chizzy the full 6, snow from 4 to 6 max and topped off Charlotte.

Tilith and Maxwell should be 80 tomorrow.

I'll probably start to level my vaan, firion, terra, and Gilbert next

unrealist

So can we just get the event rewards and be done with it? The global ranking awards don't seem that attractive .. to compete with whales

I'm not even going to be near them, but I love the idea. I want to see these whales fight
Indeed!
ss-012.jpg

Muku

Thanks for the quick, yet depressing replies

Gumi would like you to spend muchos money. It is depressing, but meh. That's the way this game is. :(

So can we just get the event rewards and be done with it? The global ranking awards don't seem that attractive .. to compete with whales

I'm getting the event rewards, well, more specifically the gear pieces. I don't even know what else there is. That's the event stuff for individuals, right? The suit, hat, etc. What the hell is the rewards for this "work together get stuff together" bullshit anyway. This raid thing seems meh at best anyway.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ouch completely forgot about the maintenance ..arent they usually one day later ? Why the change Gumi ? lol

chrono01

So I finally got Cecil to LB 15/15 and evolved him to 5*. I've read that it's not worth leveling his LB to 20/20 in 5*, since he (apparently) gains a couple drop checks in his 6* release. While the amount needed to level his LB increases, he's able to earn more crystals with each attack, making it faster (or the same) to level it to LB 25. Well, that and gaining a useful tank.

Any insight into this? Id' rather not level it to 20 before I awaken him to 6*. I could really use him. :/

Acerac

Banned
Huh. Tickets have been lucky for me today.

First one was a blue that turned gold for my first Mercedes, whose weapon will be a gigantic boon to Firion once he gets his 6*.

Second one was a blue that turned gold turned rainbow... I readied myself for disappointment... Luneth get. o_o

Suddenly this game feels like it's going to get one hell of a lot easier.

chrono01

Daily pull: Mercedes

Eh, at least she's new.

Huh. Tickets have been lucky for me today.

First one was a blue that turned gold for my first Mercedes, whose weapon will be a gigantic boon to Firion once he gets his 6*.

Second one was a blue that turned gold turned rainbow... I readied myself for disappointment... Luneth get. o_o

Suddenly this game feels like it's going to get one hell of a lot easier.
Congrats on the 5* base!

windfish

Daily pull Noctis... well oookay... now I feel bad for whining so much after my two "troll" pulls.
3 rainbow crystals in one week, damn! best of luck to everyone - especially those without a base 5*!
You can do it Chrono!!

Dandte

Dang...i had 12500 amazon coins...got the black friday bundle and normal lapis in the last weeks...i knew i should have waited...also...i git nothing from these Lapis.

Iceman829

Roselia and Ludmille from daily and ticket

Well I was willing to upgrade Medius and Cerius to 6*, but I guess it's not worth it now that everything is official. I guess I'll get to work on Bartz and then move onto Firion

SeanTSC

Said fuck it and bought the new bundle since I needed Lapis.

First crystal started Blue and I was like awwwwwwww. Then it turned Gold. Then Rainbow.

Then I crossed my fingers so hard it hurt.

After putting in 135+ hours into FFXV, doing every last thing possible, even all 100 Fish, my Noctis lust was real.

God I'm glad that happened.

Azuran

Banned

First crystal started Blue and I was like awwwwwwww. Then it turned Gold. Then Rainbow.

After putting in 135+ hours into FFXV, doing every last thing possible, even all 100 Fish, my Noctis lust was real.

Congrats, you win the pull of the month.

That 4* Russell is a thing of beauty.

chrono01

I must be the only one here without Noctis. I have to be one of the few without a 5* base. Six months, I'll give it six months. I don't have one by then, I quit.

Congrats to you, though!

Oh! Since luck here was so good, I purchased the 300 Lapis bundle and used my daily ticket.

- Faris
- Zidane (my fourth)
- Charlotte (my 1,324th)

Welp.

Malakhov

Banned

Fucking shit, two Noctis and two mercedes for her tm is pretty nice. Sorry for the language...

SeanTSC

I must be the only one here without Noctis. I have to be one of the few without a 5* base. Six months, I'll give it six months. I don't have one by then, I quit.

Congrats to you, though!

Oh! Since luck here was so good, I purchased the 300 Lapis bundle and used my daily ticket.

- Faris
- Zidane (my fourth)
- Charlotte (my 1,324th)

Welp.

Hope you get something soon! He's only my second (and third) 5* base. My first was Elza (my ONLY BF unit, heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom