• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
So you get the 10000 lapis bundle, use 2700 of them lapis for the daily bundle which lasts 9 days. And you get a total net of 28 tickets and 7300 lapis...

I have to bite the bullet :(

BTW, what constitutes a group in this raid event?

I would like to know as well.

windfish

Congrats you two!

And no I can't. :(
last time I predicted that you will get something equally mindblowing as my sabin pull and you got freakin Fang! Now lets just do it again but with something a bit more fancy, Noctis
White Knight Noel
incomming!

Wow, two Noctis dailies back to back, grats!

Said fuck it and bought the new bundle since I needed Lapis.

First crystal started Blue and I was like awwwwwwww. Then it turned Gold. Then Rainbow.

Then I crossed my fingers so hard it hurt.

After putting in 135+ hours into FFXV, doing every last thing possible, even all 100 Fish, my Noctis lust was real.

God I'm glad that happened.
Wow, that is a damn fine pull! gratz!

Chinner

Banned
HOLY SHIT! Daily pull.

Daily pull Noctis... well oookay... now I feel bad for whining so much after my two "troll" pulls.
3 rainbow crystals in one week, damn! best of luck to everyone - especially those without a base 5*!
You can do it Chrono!!

Said fuck it and bought the new bundle since I needed Lapis.

First crystal started Blue and I was like awwwwwwww. Then it turned Gold. Then Rainbow.

Then I crossed my fingers so hard it hurt.

After putting in 135+ hours into FFXV, doing every last thing possible, even all 100 Fish, my Noctis lust was real.

God I'm glad that happened.
Welcome to the Noctis club people

Crazy pull by Sean also..

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Getting that Holiday bundle is a must.

10k Lapis for 48$, 8500 is 50$. So you're getting an additional 1.5k anyways. Buy it on Amazon too, and you save an additional 14%. So for 43$, you get 10k Lapis, 10 Tickets, and 20 SC. Which is a steal.

9 Days of the bundles for 300 Lapis is great too.
2Tickets, so 150 Lapis per pull

desverger

Let me just join the Noctis pull train that's going on here..

QmeQJ7s.png
gbuN74g.png

I just wanted a second Mercedes for her TM, so I bought the 300 lapis bundle too, pulled that, daily pull, and the login reward ticket. Charlottes ahoy.

Now I can go back to my TM cave for farming.. Gotta make some difficult decisions on who gets what from now on :p

Noctis absolutely needs Dual Wield, right?

Chinner

Banned

I just wanted a second Mercedes for her TM, so I bought the 300 lapis bundle too, pulled that, daily pull, and the login reward ticket. Charlottes ahoy.

Now I can go back to my TM cave for farming.. Gotta make some difficult decisions on who gets what from now on :p

He's still top tier without it, but yeah, dual wield turns him into a God.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The rewards for the raid are fantastic too.

5 Tickets from Group, 4 from Individual, and I think it's reasonable to finish in the top 100,000 for another.

Rixa

Reddit Raid Group & Individual rewards

Nazta said:
Note:

Each reward will be handed out to those who have received at least 1 event pt.

Group completion rewards will be handed out based on the total pts received by all event participants.

Individual completion rewards are handed out based on the total pts received by an individual participant.

Rank rewards are handed out based on an individual's event pt ranking.

Completion and rank rewards will be handed out starting 1/9 00:00 PST, and will be sent to your message box.

Individual rewards will be handed out right after being earned, and will be sent to your message box.

All ranks are refreshed every 5 minutes. The rank of some players with conflicting ranks may not be displayed. The correct rewards will be handed out even if a player's rank is not displayed.

Code:
Group:

Points	Rewards
70,000,000	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
140,000,000	Mini Power Pot × 5
210,000,000	Mini Shield Pot × 5
280,000,000	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
350,000,000	Mini Smart Pot × 5
420,000,000	Mini Soul Pot × 5
490,000,000	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
560,000,000	Burst Pot × 2
630,000,000	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
700,000,000	Rare Summon Ticket × 1

Individual:

Points	Rewards
10 pts	X-Potion × 10
20 pts	Turbo Ether × 10
40 pts	Sacred Crystal × 5
60 pts	Y-Potion × 10
80 pts	Mega Ether × 10
100 pts	Kazekiri × 1
140 pts	Smelling Salts × 10
180 pts	Gaia Gear × 1
240 pts	Mini Magi Pot × 2
300 pts	Mythril Buckler × 1
400 pts	Mini Tough Pot × 3
500 pts	Phoenix Down × 3
600 pts	Mythril Axe × 1
720 pts	Red Megacite × 20
860 pts	Blue Megacite × 20
1,000 pts	Metal Gigantuar × 10
1,200 pts	Yellow Megacite × 20
1,400 pts	Orange Megacite × 20
1,600 pts	Festival Cap × 1
1,800 pts	Violet Megacite × 20
2,000 pts	Metal Gigantuar × 20
2,300 pts	Festival Robe × 1
2,600 pts	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
3,000 pts	Metal Gigantuar × 30
3,500 pts	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
4,000 pts	Snowstorm Shield × 1
4,500 pts	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
5,000 pts	Rainbow Bloom × 20
5,500 pts	Calamity Gem × 20
6,000 pts	Phoenix Down × 7
6,500 pts	Prismatic Horn × 20
7,000 pts	Rare Summon Ticket × 1
7,500 pts	Calamity Writ × 20
8,000 pts	Star Quartz × 10
8,500 pts	Divine Crystal × 20
9,000 pts	Fairies' Writ × 20
9,500 pts	Mini Burst Pot × 10
10,000 pts	Candy Gun × 1
12,000 pts	Trust Moogle × 1

Rank (Extra):

Rank	Rewards
1	3x 10% Trust Moogles
8x Summoning Ticket
10,000x Lapis
2	2x 10% Trust Moogles
7x Summoning Ticket
8,000x Lapis
3	1x 10% Trust Moogle
6x Summoning Ticket
6,000x Lapis
4-10	1x 5% Trust Moogle
4x Summoning Ticket
4,000x Lapis
11-50	3x Summoning Ticket
3,000x Lapis
51-100	3x Summoning Ticket
2,500x Lapis
101-1,000	4x Summoning Ticket
1,001-10,000	3x Summoning Ticket
10,001-50,000	2x Summoning Ticket
50,001-100,000	1x Summoning Ticket
100,001-150,000	200x Lapis
150,001+	100x Lapis

Malakhov

Banned
That's pretty nice actually. We can get great group and individual rewards while forgetting the rank rewards. Gumi did good I believe.

leehom

Why is WoL rated higher than Cecil in Altema?

From what I understand, WoL is the better offensive tank (full break, bladeblitz).
While Cecil is the better defensive tank, (cover, curaja)

chrono01

For the love of God.....

KGBQZAr.jpg

This shit was not worth it, but I got him.
Congrats to you both!

I wish the bundle deal was as good for me, it'll still cost me $67. Ugh, I'll think on it. If we had the crystal change, it'd be an automatic purchase for me, but since we don't...

chrono01

Bought that Xmas bundle and took the plunge.....

RclYIIfl.png
And another. \o/

Did Gumi up the rate for that particular set of Lapis in that bundle for Noctis to 100% or something? From what I can see, everyone who has purchased that bundle has received Noctis. But then, those that didn't probably aren't posting...

Ken

And another. o/

Did Gumi up the rate for that particular set of Lapis in that bundle for Noctis to 100% or something? From what I can see, everyone who has purchased that bundle has received Noctis. But then, those that didn't probably aren't posting...

are you gonna be the combo breaker

Rixa

Bought that Xmas bundle and took the plunge.....

Grats \o/ [And grats to all new Noctis owners]
Gumi is making money :D. That bundle is good.

And another. \o/

Chrono. Hop to our Discord channel :)
Ofc everyone else that is not there can join.

Malakhov

Banned
Congrats to you both!

I wish the bundle deal was as good for me, it'll still cost me $67. Ugh, I'll think on it. If we had the crystal change, it'd be an automatic purchase for me, but since we don't...

Also 66.99$ for me. It's hard to say no to it though, I will decide in the next few days if I take the plunge. I've wasted so much to get lightning and gilgamesh which is why I'm hesitating.

At least we can get 28 tickets out of it if we purchase the daily bundles with the lapis.

chrono01

Also 66.99$ for me. It's hard to say no to it though, I will decide in the next few days if I take the plunge. I've wasted so much to get lightning and gilgamesh which is why I'm hesitating.

At least we can get 28 tickets out of it if we purchase the daily bundles with the lapis.
Yeah, I'll definitely give it some thought. I might wait until his return, though. I already have 3x Chizuru, 1x Mercedes, and 1,234x Charlotte, I'd rather go all-out again on a banner with characters that are needed by me.

I'll see!

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah, I'll definitely give it some thought. I might wait until his return, though. I already have 3x Chizuru, 1x Mercedes, and 1,234x Charlotte, I'd rather go all-out again on a banner with characters that are needed by me.

I'll see!
Oh I wasn't talking about getting the bundle to pull for noctis but just to get a nice stash of lapis and tickets for future banners and bundles.

Will not pull for noctis, its just not worth it. Im done chasing unicorns and spending for them. I've got Gilgamesh and lightning, I am OK with that.

chrono01

Oh I wasn't talking about getting the bundle to pull for noctis but just to get a nice stash of lapis and tickets for future banners and bundles.

Will not pull for noctis, its just not worth it. Im done chasing unicorns and spending for them. I've got Gilgamesh and lightning, I am OK with that.
Oh, I gotcha.

Yeah, the Lapis deal itself is pretty solid. I might do the same and just purchase/bank them for the future. I do really...really want Noctis, but he'll be around again and maybe we'll have some more changes to the summon rates by then. I think I can wait, as you said, it's probably better not to chase the unicorn. I'll still do the next half-price dailies while he's still around, maybe throw a ticket or two his way but nothing extreme. I've spent more than I care to admit on this banner already, it has destroyed me. I got a bit out of it, but not what I was going after (Noctis, or any other 5* excluding Delita).

unrealist

From Singapore? I use Amazon and it works @ lesser than 48usd with the coin rate, the lapis also goes to your inbox so you can claim from your Android or iOS device..

desverger

And another. \o/

I think it was just a good time to pull. Haven't bought the bundle myself yet, this was just dirty, free lapis that's been gathering up.

However, it IS a good bundle. Definitely better than the 20% on Halloween.

Malakhov

Banned
From Singapore? I use Amazon and it works @ lesser than 48usd with the coin rate, the lapis also goes to your inbox so you can claim from your Android or iOS device..
Can you tell me how to do it if not in the u.s.? I'm from Canada and would be interested. Can you pm me the details?

Alkez

I think it doesnt stack with lightning's innate dodging
20-sided die stacks with Lightning's innate dodge. But 2 20-sided die won't. Add in Cyan's evade, you have 60% dodge rate now. Ring of Lucii gives another 25%, for a total of 85%.

I've raised this before but are you sure evade stacks additively? It just seems like that would stack multiplicatively to me.

Rootbeer

Banned
Trying to grind out only four calamity gems from the maze has been maddening... they only drop from the last two collection points... if you are lucky enough to even reach them. And even then the chance is low.

The amount of times i immediately get sent to the last room after entering the first door... uuuuggghhhhhhh. The moogle appears once every 8 or 10 runs at best.

I hope I never have to do this again >.< taken so many energy refills...

Xion86

Wow!! Congratulations on the recent Noctis pulls all! Especially Syntsui!

Time to give the event a try...oh wait I can't do anything yet, but it's just the icon with the rewards.

Daily pull was...yup..Charlotte...already got 2 of her TMs since she first came about without farming for her TM.

Celegus

3rd gold daily crystal in a row, this time... Kain. New lapis bundle is nice, and I might consider the $$$ one if I can figure out what the heck an amazon coin is that supposedly makes it cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom