• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

Thank god.

Equip H Shield Get!!

uvHUdL6.png
Nice!

Hey how is your evade going with Lighting? unhittable?

c-murph

Hey how is your evade going with Lighting? unhittable?

I honestly don't even notice a difference. Kinda wondering if its even worth the couple days to farm out a second 20-sided die. I'll take her solo battling for a few battles in the Arena and see if I notice any difference.

Working on 5 Lenna at the moment. The first Lenna has 19.2% already, Lenna No.2 & 3 have 5%.

NomarTyme

I honestly don't even notice a difference. Kinda wondering if its even worth the couple days to farm out a second 20-sided die. I'll take her solo battling for a few battles in the Arena and see if I notice any difference.

Working on 5 Lenna at the moment. The first Lenna has 19.2% already, Lenna No.2 & 3 have 5%.
I see, you haven't test it out extensively so far.
Yeah I can, but I somehow doubt it'll be of any use. Since the the macro script I created is nowhere to be found.

I'll try it later anyway. Maybe it'll work.
Good luck!

Don't forget guys. 4hr maintenance incoming in 50 minutes.
Goddamn that early?

Whales

Banned

I think it doesnt stack with lightning's innate dodging

also, got power of creation. noctis is at 630 or 670? atk. i think 670.

Next up: Genji gloves, then bracers, then a black cowl and I think I will manage to hit 700 ATK... I remember a month ago I used to ask how everyone got to crazy attack values, and now im almost there!

bonkeng

Next up: Genji gloves, then bracers, then a black cowl and I think I will manage to hit 700 ATK... I remember a month ago I used to ask how everyone got to crazy attack values, and now im almost there!

20-sided die stacks with Lightning's innate dodge. But 2 20-sided die won't. Add in Cyan's evade, you have 60% dodge rate now. Ring of Lucii gives another 25%, for a total of 85%.

Btw, gratz on your soon-to-be OP AF Noctis.

c-murph

Yeah, kinda want to agree. I did 9 rounds and she evades like 2 attacks. They seem to both be from standard physical attacks. She definitely still seems touchable.

Although, she did seem to pull off critical hits more often. (4 times)

Obviously, I'll have to pay more attention to her attacks in the future but it doesn't appear to add anything special.

Celegus

20-sided die stacks with Lightning's innate dodge. But 2 20-sided die won't. Add in Cyan's evade, you have 60% dodge rate now. Ring of Lucii gives another 25%, for a total of 85%.

Btw, gratz on your soon-to-be OP AF Noctis.

Ring of Lucii also gives dodge? Neat! I'll have to get that someday... ugh so many TMs!!! I really need to figure when to work on those, I make so little progress most days.

bonkeng

Ring of Lucii also gives dodge? Neat! I'll have to get that someday... ugh so many TMs!!! I really need to figure when to work on those, I make so little progress most days.

It's worded as 25% chance to negate damage. Should be the same thing as evade lol.

Just finished up clearing my NRG pool. Tomorrow should give me enough Lapis to get another 10+1 pull. I want Noctis so badly. Him and Orlandu are the ones I really want to get cause the look so awesome in the way they fight.

Celegus

Chorizo went from 1/60 to 70/80 today, so I should be good to get her to 100 by Friday. Getting quite the collection of maxed units over here! 2 CoD, Cecil, Refia, Bartz, Snow, Noctis, Exdeath. Maze is soooo good. Still want to get Firion maxed and Garnet for esper stuff too.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Chorizo went from 1/60 to 70/80 today, so I should be good to get her to 100 by Friday. Getting quite the collection of maxed units over here! 2 CoD, Cecil, Refia, Bartz, Snow, Noctis, Exdeath. Maze is soooo good. Still want to get Firion maxed and Garnet for esper stuff too.

how's your gil lookin' bruh

Muku

Get home.. remember 14 minutes until maint that maint is around the corner. I'm like "Oh shit! Gotta do my runs!" Husband is like "What? Why?" "Because maint at 8!" "OH crap I forgot about that!"

So we're both frantically running to blow our RNG. We both fail. Both get half of it burned through before it goes down.

I just could NOT choose the short paths this time. I want the long ones and get short. Maint coming? OH HERE YOU GO THE LONG ROUTE. God damnit game! DON'T BE PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH ME! I GOT RNG TO BURN! JUST THE END!

tuffymon

Almost 4 million. Could get more if I wasn't lazy and fed mini cactuars to FP summons. I'm a little nervous about how expensive these enhancements will be when we get them.

Not saying you'll pick up EVERYTHING, but seeing the numbers on reddit... its 3.5MIL for Exdeath, and another 1.6Mil for Cecil, 2.5Mil for Bartz, and 1.5Mil for each CoD... scary numbers for sure T.T

Definitely forgot the maintenance was so soon. Lost out on 4 arena orbs... oh well. Spent most of my NRG at least! Just awakened Bartz to 6*

chrono01

Don't forget guys. 4hr 10hr maintenance incoming in 50 minutes.
Damn it, I was out doing things. RIP wasted stamina. Lost out on the daily too, unless the maintenance goes according to plan (haha, yeah right). I wasn't expecting it to hit until later, as it usually does. :/

Muku

Damn it, I was out doing things. RIP wasted stamina. Lost out on the daily too, unless the maintenance goes according to plan (haha, yeah right). I wasn't expecting it to hit until later, as it usually does. :/

I think they're doing it early in case of extended maint. Because we know that's coming. Midnight comes.. oh 2 more hours.. sorry due to unforseen issues. 2 hours later.. Um sorry guys 6 more hours.

chrono01

I think they're doing it early in case of extended maint. Because we know that's coming. Midnight comes.. oh 2 more hours.. sorry due to unforseen issues. 2 hours later.. Um sorry guys 6 more hours.
Probably. :(

I really regret not knocking my daily out as soon as the day rolled over. I really need to start doing that. We get so few free Lapis as it is, every bit helps.

Celegus

Not saying you'll pick up EVERYTHING, but seeing the numbers on reddit... its 3.5MIL for Exdeath, and another 1.6Mil for Cecil, 2.5Mil for Bartz, and 1.5Mil for each CoD... scary numbers for sure T.T

Geeez, no wonder people were selling halloween drops for gil. I should've done that too perhaps, but I did amass a nice stockpile of 6* mats from it at least. Never had an issue of running out of those yet.

tuffymon

Geeez, no wonder people were selling halloween drops for gil. I should've done that too perhaps, but I did amass a nice stockpile of 6* mats from it at least. Never had an issue of running out of those yet.

I haven't looked up everyone, and some still don't have enhancements yet... but overall the numbers are crazy... I'll have enough for Lightning and Gilgamesh and be done... Unlike upgrading units to 6 stars, we'll definitely have to be a lot stingier on who we drop our $$ on...

bonkeng

Seems like Altema updated their rankings again:

99/100
Onion Knight

98/100
Orlandu
Dark Veritas
Noctis

97/100
Ramza
Tidus
Rikku
Axe Veritas
Agrias

96/100
Eileen
Luneth
Gilgamesh
Tilith
Balthier

A few units gained some points like, Ramza, Gilgamesh, Charlotte and Exdeath

And some lost a few points like Eileen, Trance Terra, Cecil, Lightning, Chizuru, Garland and Firion.

Muku

Mmmm... I need dat Orlandu. No more temptations in the way. I am in saving mode with tickets. Mainly because I tend to have better luck I feel with tickets. Though will see how Lapis is by that point too. May blow that as well.

wilstreak

if i have unused Smart Pot (the one that boost Mag) and my Exdeath can take it anymore, who should i give it too? Don't want to save it because it takes slot.

Is it worth it to use on 2nd Exdeath?
Or give it to Refia, Cecil, Lightning , DKC?

Sucks that i don't have hybrid like Ramza or Noctis.

Don't forget guys. 4hr 10hr maintenance incoming in 50 minutes.
I knew it was 4 hours early but completely forgot that it was today and left all of my dailies until ~5 minutes before. I got stopped with near full NRG at the end of my second exploration. >_<

Malakhov

Banned
if i have unused Smart Pot (the one that boost Mag) and my Exdeath can take it anymore, who should i give it too? Don't want to save it because it takes slot.

Is it worth it to use on 2nd Exdeath?
Or give it to Refia, Cecil, Lightning , DKC?

Sucks that i don't have hybrid like Ramza or Noctis.
Do you have bartz? Bartz have hybrid attacks based on MAG.

99/100
Onion Knight

98/100
Orlandu
Dark Veritas
Noctis

97/100
Ramza
Tidus
Rikku
Axe Veritas

96/100
Eileen
Luneth
Gilgamesh
Tilith
Balthier

A few units gained some points like, Ramza, Gilgamesh, Charlotte and Exdeath

And some lost a few points like Eileen, Trance Terra, Cecil, Lightning, Chizuru, Garland and Firion.
My boy how could you omit Agrias in the 97 range

99/100
Onion Knight

98/100
Orlandu
Dark Veritas
Noctis

97/100
Ramza
Tidus
Rikku
Axe Veritas
Agrias

96/100
Eileen
Luneth
Gilgamesh
Tilith
Balthier

Anybody know off the top of their head how many of those are not base 5*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom