• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I just realised something. Veritas of the Light's TM is spear mastery plus something else. Because it's a named TM rather than a straight mastery skill does that mean you can stack it based on how Letters and Arms works? Cause if so my Eileen bout to be ridiculous.

Do you have Equip Axe TM from Lani?

Who doesn't?

It can be good for Firion too when he gets his 6 soon, or someone else with equip axe TM.

Like Lani!

TM farming weeks are good but kinda boring, almost tempted to reroll for fun x)

Do it! I can't wait to make my eventual team of Duane, Clyne, and Bedile great again. My only reroll rule is that I can't have used the unit on my main team, hence DQing all the great units, plus Golbez and Kefka in the early stages. And Krile and Tellah too, sady.

Would love to grab Charlotte, Faris, Gilbert, and Maria!

Razmos

Yesss
W8tmgu2.png
Excalibur and Brave Suit (98%!) next!

robotuw

I took Cecil off my arena team (replaced with Chizu). Be the change you want to see in the world.

Besides, 2x Chizuru Phantom Shadow elemental chaining=OP.
Cecils go down like flies!

Yeah it doesn't hurt that I'm crushing whole teams, Cecil included, in one turn. AOE stop is so broken.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
TMR updates
DualWield (1st) - 94.2% <--- aww yeah
Rising Sun - 81.3%
DualCast - 68.3%
MAG +30% (1) - 74.9%
MAG +30% (2) - 41.1%

With my main squad eventually being:
CoD
ExDeath
Chizuru
Refia
Cecil (+Excalibur)

TMR priority
Bracer (1) - CoD
Rising Sun (2nd) - CoD
Black Cowl - CoD
DualWield (2nd) - Chizuru
Blade Mastery - Chizuru
Omnirod - ExDeath
Lordly Robes - ExDeath
Magistral Crest - ExDeath

You think I'm thinking the right way here? Make CoD as OP as possible while hoping I turn up a Miyuki for Chizuru. Then have fun with ExDeath extras and maybe some Refia stuff on the side? Eh?

Would love opinions here. Not sure I'm thinking about CoD vs. Chiz in the right way. Seeing they have a lot of the same BIS equip, so I think my priority is solid, but not sure about my thinking. Maybe I make CoD my 2nd mage? Help!

Cecil is the worst in arena, one turn wins turn into 2 turn wins because of that jerk, I took him off my team a while ago.

#NoMoreCecils

Xion86

Yeah the most recent ones, you place the icon for FFBE in the center and move everything else into a folder so if it crashes it just re-launches the game. If it crashes during combat you immediately start TM farming again. If it crashes outside of combat it can mess up though but in my experience that's rare.

Link for those who need it: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

The one I personally use is "TM Speed Run - Ultimate Build", no refill.

You can set memu to run for time as well. I usually set it for x hours before I go to sleep.

Ah I gave this a go one but could never get it to work, was clicking in the wrong places. I set the right resolution and everything too.

Latest Memu keeps freezing for me, I've no choice but use Nox. I'll try to use the previous version of Memu.

Only thing I didn't like with Memu is we need to set the run count every time.

You don't need to do that on the latest version of MEmu, I'm glad they sorted that :)
It remembers your last setting.

Logged out of facebook, started a new game, got a chizuru, 2 charlottes and trash... but on the plus side it subdued my urge to pull...

Back to main account didn't save that baby one. I don't know what I would have done if I had actually drawn a Noctis...

Grezak

You don't need to do that on the latest version of MEmu, I'm glad they sorted that :)

Too bad that the newer version of memu kept crashing on my computer and I had to switch to nox. No problems with it whatsoever, seems even faster than memu.

Xion86

Too bad that the newer version of memu kept crashing on my computer and I had to switch to nox. No problems with it whatsoever, seems even faster than memu.

MEmu crashes most nights for me, I'm not sure if I should go back to NoX or not, was so slow, hmm may play around now. I can only get a few hours in before a crash, only in odd occasions it will go on until morning.

Flambe

TMR updates
DualWield (1st) - 94.2% <--- aww yeah
Rising Sun - 81.3%
DualCast - 68.3%
MAG +30% (1) - 74.9%
MAG +30% (2) - 41.1%

Nice, getting close there with a few nice things =D

I'm on the starting side unfortunately for my mostly-Gilgamesh upgrade squad >.<

Power of Creation: 11%
Blade Mastery: 18%
Lunge Combo: 13%
Bracer: 12%
And random Dual Wield cause why not CoD needs one: 19%

eggydoo

Man my friends son has the best luck with pulls.
He pulled a Noctis yesterday with the daily and a dark Cecil today...
I was just in awe.
I got another Luna...guess I'll work on barrage TM one day.

I opened up 4 slots for some Gaffers..if any are left not on my list. 716.468.148 currently sharing a 773 Luneth and almost done with my first Bracer and PoC to get him over 800. 2nd Bracer and Brave Suit should be done in the next couple of weeks.

bonkeng

Ah I gave this a go one but could never get it to work, was clicking in the wrong places. I set the right resolution and everything too.

It remembers your last setting.

I can't, for the life of me, find where the script folder for Memu.

It says in the guide Program File>Microvirt>Memu>scripts, but there's no script folder in that location. Dammit.

Anyway, Nox got updated on the 19th, I'll try that one later.

Kouriozan

Oh boy, troll 5* Garnet, they are real @_@ At least my very first troll rainbow (since the first 5* base) wasn't on my account.
That makes 3 rainbow on this banner and none of them was Noctis, 2 reroll to go~

NomarTyme

I can't, for the life of me, find where the script folder for Memu.

It says in the guide Program File>Microvirt>Memu>scripts, but there's no script folder in that location. Dammit.

Anyway, Nox got updated on the 19th, I'll try that one later.
Did you create a macro run for Memu?

Kouriozan

Why you reroll?

Also maze has been great. So many cactaurs and star quartz and like 40 sacred crystals or more
Because I'm bored and have nothing to do while TM farming :lol
I don't do it seriously, and come the raid event I won't have time do to it anymore.

2 Zidane in my last reroll, welp.
Might do another session tomorrow.

Bad enough for you?

fltCTRUl.jpg

Wish we could trade accounts.

Why you reroll?

Also maze has been great. So many cactaurs and star quartz and like 40 sacred crystals or more

My first pull -- Leah!

And then here's the rest:

Bedile! Vanille. Meh. Charlotte!! 4* Zidane (tant pis). Artemios!

And then, with the daily... Roselia!

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. A bit TOO healer-focused. Wish I could trade the Zidane for a Duane.

The crystal change has been great and came 4 to 5 months ahead of the jpn version.

Daily rewards have been solid since August

Our version is in a far far better state than jpn was at the time. The big two things seem to be the crystal change in full and we don't get as good of rewarda yet, but it also took them a while to improve too.

Can you explain the current crystal change? Because I keep getting four star firions and vivis.

Also October and November weren't bad but September was not good (just better than august). December is ok (but not as good as November was.

Can you explain the current crystal change? Because I keep getting four star firions and vivis.

Also October and November weren't bad but September was not good (just better than august). December is ok (but not as good as November was.

They adjusted the rates of base *3s, at least. I remember seeing the breakdown on Reddit, but I can't remember the thread. Basically, instead of the absolutely minuscule chance of pulling Zidane or Ludmille, they're boosted relative to straight garbage like Shadow.

The biggest thing with the change is normalization for 3*s so instead of say Vivi and Lani and that ilk having a higher drop rate than Zidane...Exdeath etc. now all are equal.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

They normalized it.

So a shadow has the same chance to be drawn aa a zid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom