• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, brother. I'm so glad Apple refunded you in the end and hope you never go through that nonsense again!

Thank you, Chrono! I seriously hope your time is coming soon my friend. I know it feels bleek and unlikely as that's exactly how I felt until tonight. Hell, right before the pull that did it my resolve to spend money until I got him was eroding because it was just liquid shit after shit with the ticket pulls and laughable 10+1 pulls outside the two snows. It seemed like a bad omen and it just wasn't in the cards. At the end of the day, if you don't play you can't win but you already know that. What I'll say is the same as others stated, pull for banners not single units if you aren't willing to throw cash. This was truly a banner worth pulling but you've already obtained the other value from it so I totally understand you not wanting to waste more. I honestly would have given up too if I wasn't prepared to spend money. Not as bad as some people for sure but I still used almost 10+1's and 50 tickets plus dailies all week to try and get him. RNG is a bitch.

Thank you so much!

Thank you, friend! Well just consider what you'll use it for. For me, I was willing to splurge all the F2P lapis because it's nothing but trash banners for quite a while unless they surprise us with a player's choice but if that doesn't go down on New Years, I wouldn't be surprised if they saved that for a little while after Orlandu hits. You don't want to chase Orlandu in his first banner, it's bad with no consolation prizes. I believe it's the same for Tidus. FFX where you can get Tidus and Rikku will be the next amazing banner if players choice doesn't hit first. If you want to save a massive stash for whatever awesome unit you covet next though do it. Honestly it's not a bad idea because we don't know when the player choice banner will hit and then you could have an awesome stash with amazing options. I think you have enough time to build up for it if you do one last big pull for Noctis but hey, that's one more 10+1 for the player choice if not. I'd weigh those two options for your final decision.

Ha! Indeed until Squall hits. When that happens you can just call me Moby Dick because I will get that unit no matter what. No matter what.

Oh yeah, I'm praying for those guys now. I was in the exact same boat and now that I got a bone I'm hopeful they can too because I stopped believing I would, and yet it happened. I now truly believe it will just be a matter of time for them. Hell, this was how CCIE felt for WoL and he finally came to her. Next up for her is a 5* base! Just a matter of when that will be and when Chrono gets his will will dance in the streets. Nobody deserves a bone more. Love you Chrono.

Dude, you're now Noctis AsF.

Congrats!

I just wish we could pass the karmic luck around; I'm pulling (well, not literally -- though that might be an improvement) for Chrono, CCIE, and KillerDark. Note: I'm not saying y'all should pull on this banner. Just, you know, that we're rooting for you.

I want everyone in this community to have a Christmas miracle.

Thanks guys, definitely appreciate it, this community is awesome.

I bought the Holiday Bundle. Should I pull for Noctis or wait for Orlandu? Since the global Noctis is nerfed compared to JP Noctis the better bet is to wait for Orlandu right?

desverger

Well, I received an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I used that to purchase the bundle. Not spending it now, I'm going to sit on it for better banners (even if it takes months) as well as the occasional daily. I'll definitely buy the daily two tickets + bonus items (for 300 lapis) and save those, as well. I'm really not interested in pulling more for this banner than I already have, as I have enough Charlotte to last a lifetime.

Good idea! The bundle is really good, so it's definitely a great idea to pick it up.

Spreading it out to a longer period of a time is also a better idea.

EDarkness

ExviusGAF rule #1: There is no such thing as pulling for ____________. We pull banners, not units.

True. I wanted to get Mercedes and yet...nothing. Oh well. I got Chizuru and finally got her to 100. There's no way in hell I'm getting Noctis or anything else I want. Best thing to do is to just go with the flow. I've been able to enjoy the game a lot more since I made that change in how I view the game and pulling on banners. The funny thing is I wanted to get Snow during his banner, but ended up getting him in this current banner out of a Rainbow crystal. Crazy.

slash3584

So i've been saving lapis for as long as I remember for a 10000 lapis I think I read about on reddit.

Does this 10.000 banner actually exists? Or did I imagine things?

robotuw

So i've been saving lapis for as long as I remember for a 10000 lapis I think I read about on reddit.

Does this 10.000 banner actually exists? Or did I imagine things?

There was one last year on the japanese version. There was speculation they would offer something similar for global but it seems like it's not going to happen. The daily 300 lapis bundles for the next week are pretty good though.

Azuran

Banned
I can finally take it easy in the Arena.

y2xLqcM.jpg

Went for the daily and the 300 lapis tickets.

Blue.... Garland.
Gold.... Bedile (fffffffuuuuuuuuu)
Blue .... Zidane.

Well, alrighty then. Guess I'll be farming two dual wields. Bummer that Noctis wasn't in my cards, but I'm okay with that for now. I'm saving my 10k lapis for either a future banner or the possible New Years surprise thing similar to what JP got.

chrono01

I just wish we could pass the karmic luck around; I'm pulling (well, not literally -- though that might be an improvement) for Chrono, CCIE, and KillerDark. Note: I'm not saying y'all should pull on this banner. Just, you know, that we're rooting for you.

I want everyone in this community to have a Christmas miracle.
Thanks man, appreciate the thought.

I didn't manage a Noctis, so no Christmas miracle here, but there will be other chances!

Thank you, Chrono! I seriously hope your time is coming soon my friend. I know it feels bleek and unlikely as that's exactly how I felt until tonight. Hell, right before the pull that did it my resolve to spend money until I got him was eroding because it was just liquid shit after shit with the ticket pulls and laughable 10+1 pulls outside the two snows. It seemed like a bad omen and it just wasn't in the cards. At the end of the day, if you don't play you can't win but you already know that. What I'll say is the same as others stated, pull for banners not single units if you aren't willing to throw cash. This was truly a banner worth pulling but you've already obtained the other value from it so I totally understand you not wanting to waste more. I honestly would have given up too if I wasn't prepared to spend money. Not as bad as some people for sure but I still used almost 10+1's and 50 tickets plus dailies all week to try and get him. RNG is a bitch.

Thank you so much!

Thank you, friend! Well just consider what you'll use it for. For me, I was willing to splurge all the F2P lapis because it's nothing but trash banners for quite a while unless they surprise us with a player's choice but if that doesn't go down on New Years, I wouldn't be surprised if they saved that for a little while after Orlandu hits. You don't want to chase Orlandu in his first banner, it's bad with no consolation prizes. I believe it's the same for Tidus. FFX where you can get Tidus and Rikku will be the next amazing banner if players choice doesn't hit first. If you want to save a massive stash for whatever awesome unit you covet next though do it. Honestly it's not a bad idea because we don't know when the player choice banner will hit and then you could have an awesome stash with amazing options. I think you have enough time to build up for it if you do one last big pull for Noctis but hey, that's one more 10+1 for the player choice if not. I'd weigh those two options for your final decision.

Ha! Indeed until Squall hits. When that happens you can just call me Moby Dick because I will get that unit no matter what. No matter what.

Oh yeah, I'm praying for those guys now. I was in the exact same boat and now that I got a bone I'm hopeful they can too because I stopped believing I would, and yet it happened. I now truly believe it will just be a matter of time for them. Hell, this was how CCIE felt for WoL and he finally came to her. Next up for her is a 5* base! Just a matter of when that will be and when Chrono gets his will will dance in the streets. Nobody deserves a bone more. Love you Chrono.
Thanks for the love (and support)!

I know it might just be words, but I am genuinely happy you (as well as the rest of GAF that managed it) pulled Noctis. I might seem like "sour grapes", but I'm not lying when I say I'm ecstatic to see anyone here pull him (or any other 5*, really). It's great for our community, and it's even better for the awesome GAF people that play this game. Great stuff!

I didn't manage Noctis this time, but there will be more chances in the future. As I said, I'd probably try more if I didn't already have multiple of what this banner offers, so I'm cutting my losses here. I fleshed out my TM box a lot (gained a few more Chizuru, not to mention multiple Zidane of which I had none prior), so it's all good!

No joke, if it wasn't for our awesome community, I probably would have quit this game by now. You guys/gals offer so much support, both in your encouragement as well as lending of your over-powered characters to those less fortunate, so know that it's definitely appreciated. You all are incredible people.

Bought the bundle but no more pulling from me on this banner. I've got Mercedes and Chizuru so I wont chase the unicorn.

I just want the nice stash of lapis and the 10 tickets for other banners. This was too good to pass on it. Gives me a nice reserve.

(to blow later on a stupid banner :( )
This is my plan, haha. Saving tickets too! I'll spend a few Lapis on the ticket bundles, but then I'm hoarding it (until the Player's Choice banner, if we get one, or probably Tidus/Rikku in the future).

Good idea! The bundle is really good, so it's definitely a great idea to pick it up.

Spreading it out to a longer period of a time is also a better idea.
Yeah, I couldn't resist (even with our horrible CDN dollar). I purchased it and have no regrets!

Last chance for a Noctis daily for a while, good luck
Indeed, good luck everyone.

My daily got me Vanille. She's new at least, and not a bad way to end the Noctis banner for me. At least it wasn't another Charlotte...

linkent

One day Chrono, One day we will both get Orlandu together.

Total 63(2Multis, Ticket and daily the rest) Pulls on this Banner.
1 Chizuru.
4 Mercedes.
1 Miyuki
1 Charlotte..........'s TM.

Those are all the units I remember to be useful.
Gotten other 3-6* but all are dupes.(Bartz, Terra)

kiaaa

Used a ticket from the daily bundle and saw my second rainbow. Didn't think there was a chance, but I'm pretty pumped now. I was really close to doing a 10+1 pull, too.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iAPerks.png[/IMG]

chrono01

One day Chrono, One day we will both get Orlandu together.

Total 63(2Multis, Ticket and daily the rest) Pulls on this Banner.
1 Chizuru.
4 Mercedes.
1 Miyuki
1 Charlotte..........'s TM.

Those are all the units I remember to be useful.
Gotten other 3-6* but all are dupes.(Bartz, Terra)
Yes, one day. :(

I didn't do quite as many pulls as you (I didn't count, but with the 2x multi-pull + tickets + dailies, I'd estimate it's somewhere in the 40-50 range), so it's saddening to you have the same luck. As you said, we will get ours eventually! Just hang in there.

Bundle deal plus daily+3 Charlottes and Greg
I love how you just gloss over that 5* Gilgamesh, haha.

Congrats man!

Used a ticket from the daily bundle and saw my second rainbow. Didn't think there was a chance, but I'm pretty pumped now. I was really close to doing a 10+1 pull, too.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iAPerks.png[/IMG]
Congrats! \o/

I did multipull. It was really bad multipull :D
A lot of banner character, but unfortunately, not the best ones.

Sorry man. :/

THAT CERIOUS THOUGH!

chrono01

Sadly only 2 banner units. Was hoping to get 4. My Charlotte is at 90% now :/.
I meant banner characters as in characters that were included on a banner (Fang, Golbez, Charlotte, Kefka, Ingus, etc.), and not the 3* trash throw-aways (Bedile, Shadow, etc.). I'm glad to see more and more pulls getting less of those guys, especially Galuf.

Still, sorry about that pull. :(

Rixa

I meant banner characters as in characters that were included on a banner (Fang, Golbez, Charlotte, Kefka, Ingus, etc.), and not the 3* trash throw-aways (Bedile, Shadow, etc.). I'm glad to see more and more pulls getting less of those guys, especially Galuf.

Still, sorry about that pull. :(

Ah yeah youre right. Oh well I have one week to collect 2 Charlottes from those 300 Lapis bundle tix :p.

Shouta

Man, so the Raid Gatcha in JP is giving out Trust Moogles for the Monster Hunter Collab units as well as the special units and crafting materials. That's really sick, lol

KeRaSh

Chrono upon joining Exvius GAF Discord channel said:
Man, it took me around 15 minutes to find the tab for the Brave Exvius channel. That rainbow crystal icon was too unfamiliar to me.

Chrono is the best. xD

Kouriozan

Daily : Mercedes, Tarask, Sazh.
Only 1000 Lapis left, hope I have a gold trophy easily obtainable or I can say goodbye to daily ticket bundle.

Rixa

Daily : Mercedes, Tarask, Sazh.
Only 1000 Lapis left, hope I have a gold trophy easily obtainable or I can say goodbye to daily ticket bundle.

Tomorrow starts Raid, there should be many difficulties thus you should get some mission Lapis from there.

Also have you done every Vortex missions (Gil / Materials)?

Kouriozan

Tomorrow starts Raid, there should be many difficulties thus you should get some mission Lapis from there.

Also have you done every Vortex missions (Gil / Materials)?

Yep I did almost everything, all I have left are the trials, haven't touched that vortex at all since the missions update.

Kouriozan

Re : about not chasing 5*, I'll be honest and say Gilgamesh/Noctis/Orlandu are the only one I would truly chase (and that's why I failed miserably), the other ones will depend on the banner and most likely will just be dailies.

Xion86

Nice to see you get Noctis Squall! :D enjoy levelling him up. And also nice to see Panther got her lapis back.
My daily was...that's right...same as yesterday, Charlotte :D

Currently TM farming whilst playing FFXV on my day off :).

leehom

If this was six months ago my pulls would've been great.

Daily: Chorizo (5th)
Ticket 1: CoD (4th or 5th)
Ticket 2: Rydia (lost count)

Looks like me and Noctis/Lightning/Luneth aren't meant to be. Going to save up tickets for the next OP character Orlandu or OK.

Volimar

Man, Exdeath's limit burst makes arenas a lot easier than they should be. Almost always at least one petrified enemy and the rest with some status that makes fighting them easier.

Eidjinn

Done a few pulls:

- Agrias
- Warrior of light
- Snow
- 3 Chizurus
- 5 Charlottes
- 2 Bartz
- Edge (who?)

And a few more not so great units.

I wanted Noctis, but, well... guess I'm pretty much set up for months!

So, who to level up first? Agrias or Warrior or Light??

across

When you don't take your own advice and do 4 11-pulls and use all your tickets and only get Miyuki as a new/relevant unit (along with my third rainbow, 5* Celes)...

Ah well.

Rootbeer

Banned
Seriously how do reddit report 1.5% Noctis with all those troll rainbows
Dat bias.
Was browsing around and saw this video. He spent $800 to get Noctis. Granted, his viewers were donating $50 left and right (must be nice...)

Also he's doing straight up iTunes purchases when he could be saving $15 per $99 lapis bundle through the amazon app... do your research, people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUW6SOclag

Lotta people going crazy for Noctis

Was browsing around and saw this video. He spent $800 to get Noctis. Granted, his viewers were donating $50 left and right (must be nice...)

Also he's doing straight up iTunes purchases when he could be saving $15 per $99 lapis bundle through the amazon app... do your research, people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUW6SOclag

Lotta people going crazy for Noctis

I have a weird feeling that anyone that will drop $800 for a single unit couldn't care less about $15.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom