• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamphuntr

Panther you deserve it after all the shit Gumi pulled on you with your lapis.

Quick you for you guys : who is a better healer Roselia or Rosa? I need a healer and they are the only one I have. Was still using Fina haha.

Xion86

Woahhh nice one Panther, you derseve that one for the crap you went through!

Adawg, join the club too! TeamGAF is mighty strong.

I ended up buying that xmas bundle, using the energy on TM farming today :) will save up the lapis for some refreshes here and there.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. thanks all!

2. ADAWG MY MAN HELLLL YES

3. yes leveling units with cactuars up past 70 is ridiculously gil intensive

4. the best part is i had done long term planning around exdeath and cod being my best units. now i have:

CoD
ExDeath
Chiz
Noctis
Refia
Cecil

like, i actually have to choose my best team now

what is this

So like another poster, I have 5 Cecils and I can't imagine needing that many Excaliburs. I'd really like to fuse a couple to speed the process of my first. What's the most you'd ever want to wield at one time? I'm thinking if I want it on my tank three is the max, right? Noctis would only use one since he's better with two different types of weapons to benefit off the passives so I figure one for a second DPS and maybe one more for the tank? Or else the other DPS could dual wield eventually. Not that I have a second DPS that can use great swords ha At least I'm pretty sure Chizo can't.

Congrats, Adawg! That must be the best feeling you can get in this game to go from blue to rainbow and it end up being what you want :)

Daily + bundle tickets:
- Cecil #5
- Edge - I JUST GOT TROLLED BY YOU YESTERDAY AND IT'S WORSE TODAY WITH BLUE -> GOLD!
- Blue. No, wait... Gold. No, wait...

WAT...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif
jTzEfmQ.gif

Congrats Adawg!!!! That is super exciting :D. Cant believe that started as blue, you must've been going crazy when you opened the rainbow and it was actually Noct, I know I would be!

KillerDark and Panther, we did it! :D

Not me, just Panther haha. I did an 11 pull and used my tickets and daily but no rainbow. Basically out of Lapis at this point and 0 tickets so yea :(. Have burned all my carefully saved up resources in an attempt to get him. Should be running the maze but I have to run story now to get lapis to buy that daily bundle with the 2 tickets.

4. the best part is i had done long term planning around exdeath and cod being my best units. now i have:

CoD
ExDeath
Chiz
Noctis
Refia
Cecil

like, i actually have to choose my best team now

what is this
I'm in the exact same boat now with the same units. :p

I need to hurry up on this second DW (40.4%) so I can have it on both Noct + CoD. I used my moogles on Refia's DC. I figure I'll give Sakurafubiki and Excalibur to Noct, so Chiz is weaponless atm while CoD can use Thorned Mace until Rising Sun is ready. I'll have it at the same time as DW so that works out great.

Not me, just Panther haha. I did an 11 pull and used my tickets and daily but no rainbow. Basically out of Lapis at this point and 0 tickets so yea :(
I thought I saw you post about getting him the other day. Sorry, :(.

Congrats Adawg!!!! That is super exciting :D. Cant believe that started as blue, you must've been going crazy when you opened the rainbow and it was actually Noct, I know I would be!

As for my reaction, yup. I saw the blue and went "Meh, of course". I took a small break after getting trolled by Edge before doing the last ticket pull and thought I had just wasted 300 lapis. Then it turned Gold and I said "Chiz #2 or Mercedes, FINALLY?!" Then it turned rainbow and I stared at it in disbelief. When Noctis popped out, I started jumping around the room, pumping my arms in the air in jubilation. It was quite the intense moment.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I saw a LOT of lightnings, gilgas, luneths, and elzas in this community tbqh. I don't think the rate is higher, I think the reporting is.

I thought I saw you post about getting him the other day. Sorry, :(.

As for my reaction, yup. I saw the blue and went "Meh, of course". I took a small break after getting trolled by Edge before doing the last ticket pull and thought I had just wasted 300 lapis. Then it turned Gold and I said "Chiz #2 or Mercedes, FINALLY?!" Then it turned rainbow and I stared at it in disbelief. When Noctis popped out, I started jumping around the room, pumping my arms in the air in jubilation. It was quite the intense moment.

It's ok, lot of people have been getting him, no worries! Yea that is amazing haha, happy for you! Maybe someday (probably not lol)...

Alkez

So following my post from yesterday, the revised list of Noctis-less people is:

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Edit: Andvary
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

AdawgDaFAB got one as well! Congrats dude.

Is anyone going to continue persueing? I never really did chase him but everyone getting him makes me want to.

Andvary

Congrats for your awesome pulls guys! :D

I did my 3d 11 pull, no luck though.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE

Is anyone going to continue persueing? I never really did chase him but everyone getting him makes me want to.

I don't have him, I'll still try with any tickets I can get my hands on.

tariniel

Man all of the luck in here today! Congrats everyone that got Noct.

It inspired to me to do my daily pull and use 2 tickets - to no effect. You lucky people and your luck! (Medius#2, Miyuki#3, Bartz#5).

@Alkez, throw me on there while you're at it :) unless you mean people that did 11pulls and failed, I haven't tried that yet.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE

You can sadly add me to the list, as well.

Razmos

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE

And me. Probably close to 300 pulls at this point.

I'm just doing the daily and the daily 2 ticket bundle now though.

Thanks for all of the congratulations. I'm still over the moon about this pull. Blue -> my first ever Non-Troll Rainbow is quite a heartrate raising experience!

So, after the past few days of Super Lucky GAF Pulls, who here has yet to get their first Base 5*?

Kouriozan

Hopefully all the "gratz for Noctis" post will be for me in the next few day.
I'm impressed so much people here got him.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE

Yep, I'll use all the daily ticket bundles, this is really my last chance.

creid

Before the maze is over: is it worth leveling a Snow, Firion, Garland, or Terra if I already have Cecil 6*, Chizuru 6*, and Exdeath 6*?

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE

o/
I might do one 11 pull just because there's nothing I'm interested in for like the next 7 banners. Otherwise I also remain on the no 5-star base list.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid

No Prince for me either

robotuw

Congrats to all the new Noctis owners!

I'm thinking of buying the holiday 10k lapis bundle. If I buy it on the amazon app, can I claim it on the iOS version or does it get added to my lapis count automatically without having to claim it? I don't really want 10k on a version I barely use.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

I'm gonna be spending all of those daily ticket bundles towards him. That's all I will have left though unfortunately. Staying F2P I think. Right now I have like 500 lapis to my name and 0 tickets, so Yea lol. Those will be my only chance I have left

Brunire

I'm thinking of buying the holiday 10k lapis bundle. If I buy it on the amazon app, can I claim it on the iOS version or does it get added to my lapis count automatically without having to claim it? I don't really want 10k on a version I barely use.

I am pretty sure it went to the rewards inbox, so that should probably work. I did it all from iOS, though, so I cannot confirm 100%.

Syrus

Banned

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

Add me :(

Shhhhiiiit I never noticed that bundle until I saw this post. That's a lot of Noctis pulls. Hmmmmmmmmm I really don't want to spend money but that's as good as it'll probably ever get.

Someone stop me! I'm getting that stupid feeling today!!!!

evangd007

Grats Panther!

My last daily was Miyuki #2. Considering fusing with the first for the 5% since I'm highly unlikely to ever dedicate myself to macroing or manually TMR farming.

Total on-banner pulls from dailies were 2x Charlotte and 1x Chorizo. Seeing as the next banner I'd want to pull significantly on will be FFX for Rikku and chance for Tidus and that looks to be a ways away, I'm thinking I'll throw my 30-some-odd tickets at the Noctis banner. Hope I can get at least a Benz out of it.

I spent 300 between noxtis and greg. Got lightning and DKC but neither of them lol

Lol well at least you still got some 5* bases. Lightning is a great unit and DKC is good as well I think he is a monster with enhancements if I remember. Plus dat TM....can't wait to have a dual wielding CoD with 2 Deathbringers. Maneating the shit outta every man that is on man's planet!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This page is pretty hype - congrats to AdawgDaFAB, Panther, Squall and everyone else who got lucky enough to pull the Prince.

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

LOL "everyone getting him" - it would be easier to make a list of people who actually pulled him. Getting a a featured base 5* is still incredible rare and shouldnt be expected unless you are iAP have no spending limit.

KeRaSh

Hey ExviusGAF! My brother started playing the game a week ago and is having a lot of fun.
I'd appreciate it if some of you could add him to your friend lists.
His name is Slevin and his ID is: 145 608 360

He has GAF in his message.

Niahak

Opened up more slots for gaffes

077 602 847

Hey ExviusGAF! My brother started playing the game a week ago and is having a lot of fun.

Added both! Added 10 slots (thought 100 was hard cap, apparently not).

My ID is 737,150,495. Have a freshly-leveled Noctis, only TM is Dual Wield so far and no great equipment so far but using FREP to gradually get other TMs -- not as quickly as many here!

Apparently I maxed my friend points. How many friend gifts can you bank at a time? May switch to another gift type (maybe gil) to get that darned number off the corner of my screen...

Whales

Banned

I added him

My ID is 737,150,495. Have a freshly-leveled Noctis, only TM is Dual Wield so far and no great equipment so far but using FREP to gradually get other TMs -- not as quickly as many here!

Apparently I maxed my friend points. How many friend gifts can you bank at a time? May switch to another gift type (maybe gil) to get that darned number off the corner of my screen...

added you too

LucaMac

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

Me too. I've Delita though so I'm not completely 5* baseless...though it was a few months later that I realised he was a 5* base and I missed his crush armour ability. He's not exactly that much above 4* bases though I think. Meditate is nice though. He's kind of a 4.5* base.

Probably going to give Chiz dual wield over him for the arena as he's got no AOE. (When I get it. 99.2% right now. It's torture)

Opened up more slots for gaffes

077 602 847

Surprised to find out I didn't have you on my friends list. I just fixed that.

Added.

Dandte

Myself lol
Chrono
Killer Dark
Kouriozan
CCIE
Tariniel
Crazyivan
Razmos
Creid
The Silver

May i join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom