• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizkid7

Daily was Faris. :/ First ticket pull though, CHIZURU-SENPAIIIII!!!!! You have revealed yourself to me at last!

As soon as DW and DC are done she's goin' on the list.

Niahak

Done a few pulls:

- Agrias
- Warrior of light
- Snow
- 3 Chizurus
- 5 Charlottes
- 2 Bartz
- Edge (who?)

And a few more not so great units.

I wanted Noctis, but, well... guess I'm pretty much set up for months!

So, who to level up first? Agrias or Warrior or Light??

If you have a Cecil, WoL isn't super useful yet in my experience (he was good when he came out, but we didn't really need a tank then). Agrias is a better Full Break/Off DPS, and she has good support in stuff like Protectga and Cura.

WoL is a decent tank if you have no other option, but I understand Charlotte is better in that role for now. WoL doesn't have built-in provoke and is a bit on the squishy side for a tank.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
post-20023-Snsd-dancing-girls-generation-vRej.gif

Congrats Panther, that's awesome! Happy for you!!

Well did my first 10+1 and spent the last of my lapis...

3 gold rest blue. Golds were Rosa, Hope, Miyuki

Rest was:

Bedile
Clyne
Lenna (already have and already have refia so Yea)
Cecil (my 5th,which is funny cause I didn't have a Cecil for the longest time and then got a bunch)
2 Charlotte
Van
Fran

Sigh. Was really hoping for noct but oh well. Time to spend my energy on the story so I can get some lapis back.

Congrats, Panther!

Also, Memu froze and "stopped responding" last night, again. It's hot garbage. The fast TM macro lasted TWO MINUTES this morning. Does Nox still suck? Is there any alternative?

Rokuren

Congrats, Panther!

Also, Memu froze and "stopped responding" last night, again. It's hot garbage. The fast TM macro lasted TWO MINUTES this morning. Does Nox still suck? Is there any alternative?
Are you on 2.9.1? If I remember correctly that version MEmu would freeze occasionally. But on 2.8.6 memu would be fine while ffbe would crash; and with the right macro the game would relaunch and continue.

EDI: Congrats on Noctis panther!

Well it took......more 11 pulls than I care to admit, but I finally got Noctis last night. Along with Zidane for my first DW.

Should have decent TMs to make him something. 2xGaff, Chiz, Hayate, Miyurki, Zidane.

Woot.

Are you on 2.9.1? If I remember correctly that version MEmu would freeze occasionally. But on 2.8.6 memu would be fine while ffbe would crash; and with the right macro the game would relaunch and continue.

Memu freezes constantly. I don't know why I'm having this problem, but I'm pretty sure 2.8.6 froze too. I'm going to try setting up Nox when I get home (it worked for a while, then broke with a BE update that's been resolved). That, or set up iPad switch controls and buy a stylus and drinking bird contraption.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I remember the thread for your avatar, panther.

Just realized I've been reading gaf for over a decade now...

Congrats!! One down, Chrono I'd next!

Well it took......more 11 pulls than I care to admit, but I finally got Noctis last night. Along with Zidane for my first DW.

Should have decent TMs to make him something. 2xGaff, Chiz, Hayate, Miyurki, Zidane.

Woot.

Congrats!! Almost everyone is gonna have a Noctis by the end of this haha

Question for you guys, how many excaliburs do you realistically need? I have roughly 5 Cecils and my first is at like 90ish %, was considering combining one or two of the others into him to get my first excalibur but not sure if thats a good idea?

Also what TM is more important for Chizuru, blade mastery or Miyuki's weapon?

Question for you guys, how many excaliburs do you realistically need? I have roughly 5 Cecils and my first is at like 90ish %, was considering combining one or two of the others into him to get my first excalibur but not sure if thats a good idea?

I say 2. It depends on if you have DW if you need more.

For Chiz, depends on what weapon you have instead of Miyukis?

I already have one. I just got two more Cecils from tickets and daily pulls. I think I'm going for 3. One for Orlandu, One for Noct as my finisher, and one for Lightning as my chainer. Holy Explosion, Crushing Blow, and Noct with the finisher, lord!

I say 2. It depends on if you have DW if you need more.

For Chiz, depends on what weapon you have instead of Miyukis?

I already have one. I just got two more Cecils from tickets and daily pulls. I think I'm going for 3. One for Orlandu, One for Noct as my finisher, and one for Lightning as my chainer. Holy Explosion, Crushing Blow, and Noct with the finisher, lord!

Thanks guys, I might just fuse one or possibly two and end up with having 3 total excaliburs (eventually haha).

As far as the other weapons I have, I don't have any TM weapons, excalibur will be my first. Other than that its just event/trial weapons and blood sword. I have that fire katana that is 80ish damage, shining splendor, blood sword and probably some others I am forgetting (can't check right now). I have bought/made every event weapon so far though (minus the 4 character specific ones in FF13 event)

tariniel

PogChamp grats panther!

Debating with myself if I want to daily pull since today's the last for the Noctis banner. How badly do I want a Penelo?

So I assume I should save the big NRG restore from the Christmas bundle for the RAID? I was going to use it for more maze runs tonight but the RAID hits tomorrow and would be a better use for it, right? All I know is I desperately need more Calamity Gems and Writs.

eggydoo

Finally finished my first TM for Arc since I got tons of him during his banner. Now I have tons of Hayates and Charlottes...
But i really want to finish off zidane and (40%) and miyuki (1%)

Well we have until the 29th to continue the Noct disappointment guys, don't fret! Just not from daily pulls.

Yea I'll still be putting every ticket I can get my hands on towards it haha

I've pulled over 400 characters, not a single rainbow on the banner. Not shocked you didn't get anything.

Heh yea... I have been playing since launch and still have yet to see a single rainbow. Definitely are rare and even if you do get one chances are you are gonna get screwed by a troll like many people in here unfortunately have :(

Maze is life, though it costs so much Gil. Maxed Noctis, Rain, and Chorizo (at 5*, need mats); got Charlotte and Agrias to 5*; working on getting Garland and Nichol to 5*. Mostly, I want to get the awakenings taken care of.

Pejo

Maze is life, though it costs so much Gil. Maxed Noctis, Rain, and Chorizo (at 5*, need mats); got Charlotte and Agrias to 5*; working on getting Garland and Nichol to 5*. Mostly, I want to get the awakenings taken care of.

This is the truth. I wish Maze was just perma-added. At the very least, we need something better than ADV xp Vortex. It's really shit for leveling at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom