• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
I am calculating my NRG to be full at 3am when the event goes live. Then I can empty it again before heading to bed this morning. Then when I wake up and before going on the road.

After that I'm screwed until I'm at the hotel in south carolina sathurday evening, then sunday finally I'm in florida and will have wifi.

The individual rewards sure does look nice, I dont want to pass on this :(

Does anyone have the slightest clue how many points you get per boss kill? I'm wondering if it's remotely realistic for me to get the 12k for the final Single reward.

Panther, this event is our saving grace to awakening those two! You get 20 of each mat! I just need 4 more Calamity Gems and 6 more Calamity Writs for Noctis but then I'll need 20 gems and 10 writs again for Chizo so this will be a god send if I can get enough points for them. Perfect timing :D Oh btw Panther, the daily mat item for sale where the bundles are is a Calamity Gem so get it! It's 15k gil I believe.

Malakhov

Banned
Chizuru 6*, thanks to reddit, made me read it:

"Known as a samurai, she wields her blade out of loyalty for her master. She lived in accordance to the samurai code, and even after retiring she taught it to her children. However, after her daughter was taken in by the darkness, she left her family and master behind, instead deciding to take her own life by committing seppuku."

Wtf...

"Known as a samurai, she wields her blade out of loyalty for her master. She lived in accordance to the samurai code, and even after retiring she taught it to her children. However, after her daughter was taken in by the darkness, she left her family and master behind, instead deciding to take her own life by committing seppuku."

Wtf...

Do we have some Pokedex type creepypasta hidden up in here?

Muku

Wtf...

I thought it was because the whole Hayate screws with Miyuki and makes her go off looking for the darkness or whatever. Chizuru loses her daughter to the darkness and she commits seppuku.

Or at least something like that was pieced together here.

Ken, added.

Does anyone have the slightest clue how many points you get per boss kill? I'm wondering if it's remotely realistic for me to get the 12k for the final Single reward.

Assuming it's accurate, this Reddit post has the rates at the very end of the post. Seems reasonable to hit 12k if you can run ELT. Still doable at the lower tiers, but pretty tight given how much NRG you need per run.

KeRaSh

Hey ExviusGAF! My brother started playing the game a week ago and is having a lot of fun.
I'd appreciate it if some of you could add him to your friend lists.
His name is Slevin and his ID is: 145 608 360

He has GAF in his message.

Thanks for all the adds guys! My brother didn't understand why any of you would add him since he can't offer a powerful friend unit in return. Had to explain to him that that's not how ExviusGAF operates. :D

Also grats Panther and everyone else who pulled a Noctis while I was away.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
"Noctis Arrives" package is here. Nice.

No Missions for the Raid Dungeons ?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3 Noctis Banner Ticket pulls.

Charlotte
Charlotte
Shanatoo

lol - at least my Refia will be able to hold a Shield at some point down the line.

At least Raid ELT is rather easy - Rank exp and Raid Points are solid on 20 stamina as well. Takes 2 turns to clear it with a strong friend.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Accidentally paid for arena orb refills :/

2. Are we really pulling the Christmas banner???

3. The event is pretty easy? Limiting factor is NRG for the event it seems.

Malakhov

Banned
You saving tickets, doing half pulls at all?

Saving tickets and not even bothering for half pulls. I dont see any units that interests me and as far as TMs, the only TM that would interest me in this banner is white knight noel's and he's a base 5 stars so let's forget it :)

Will keep lapis and tickets for TM farming and other banners.

Muku

Thanks for all the adds guys! My brother didn't understand why any of you would add him since he can't offer a powerful friend unit in return. Had to explain to him that that's not how ExviusGAF operates. :D

Thank god. Because a lot of us would still be scraping from the bottom to try to get a leg up in this game. (These hax characters make things so much more amazing.) <3 GAF

Only Noel is interesting to me. But 5* base? Yeah, not happening. Probably going to do FP to meet daily requirement.

Malakhov

Banned
Oh God, I just realized I can't receive these Gigantuars since I don't have enough free unit space...

Can we keep them in our message box? I hope we can keep them there for a while. I'm missing some materials to awake some untis (Snow and Chizuru) to 6* and they have them further in the rewards.

bryt

Can we keep them in our message box? I hope we can keep them there for a while. I'm missing some materials to awake some untis (Snow and Chizuru) to 6* and they have them further in the rewards.

I hope so. Do the items in our message box usually show the expiration date? I don't see one on these Gigantuars so hopefully I can leave them in here for awhile.

Rixa

Odds are the same, but starting tomorrow you can't do the half-price pull for the Noctis banner anymore.
You might even get Santa Roselia/White Knight Noel as Noctis's off banner.

My hunt for Charlotte continues:

Tix1: Xiao (3rd \o/)
Tix2: Gold to Rainbow Noctis (dupe)?????!
Tix3: Charlotte (95% now)

I still need one Charlotte. Now I hae a new unit to level too. F1 can wait (she is 6* lvl 1)

Malakhov

Banned
My hunt for Charlotte continues:

Tix1: Xiao (3rd \o/)
Tix2: Gold to Rainbow Noctis (dupe)?????!
Tix3: Charlotte (95% now)

I still need one Charlotte. Now I hae a new unit to level too. F1 can wait (she is 6* lvl 1)

Wtf? You just got a noctis dupe? :O

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Global already at 13M points, meaning this thing is over by Monday if not earlier.

-- at 160 per pop, I am down to 71 runs to get everything. Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom