• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Seriously. Wonder if they buff it at the midpoint.

Also since I posted global is up to 14.7M. We'll hit 700M before Christmas morning!

I could see them expanding the event by adding new milestones after a couple days...for Group and Individual Rewards.

Rixa

Wtf? You just got a noctis dupe? :O

Yeah :/.
Reason me for pulling from Noctis banner: I was hunting 2 Charlottes (now I need 1) to get her TM :p

Sieppaa.PNG

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm not sure if I read it somewhere or it's just my imagination but wont it get tougher as it progress?

Just realized it will be like Halloween -- we'll get a bigger badder version at the midpoint. Reddit is saying it's an entire 2nd stage called Horible Snowman ADV-ELT.

But I struggle to imagine how many more points you'd get, or whether it has sweet clear rewards. :)

Malakhov

Banned
Just realized it will be like Halloween -- we'll get a bigger badder version at the midpoint. Reddit is saying it's an entire 2nd stage called Horible Snowman ADV-ELT.

But I struggle to imagine how many more points you'd get, or whether it has sweet clear rewards. :)

Ah, I see. Thanks a lot for the info, much appreciated!

bonkeng

This is just the beginning. Dread Snowman.

Horrible Snowman will show up later. Hopefully with a lot more points.

i randomly threw in my daily bundle tickets into the holiday banner out of boredom :eek:

so big lol

Holy shit that's huge, he can't even stand on his pedestal properly.

Reskinned Magitek Armor I guess.

Alkez

Glad it's event day. I've been saving the compensation NRG but couldn't be bothered to individually claim my lapis and other prizes so I have over 100 rewards in my inbox that I can finally claim lol.

Plowed through ELT without breaking a sweat. Never even took damage. Guess I'll farm it a bit for the rewards, but that was easier than I expected. That rank EXP for ELT tho!!

My three tickets today were:
Duane
Charlotte
Vaan

Welp.

Razmos

Plowed through ELT without breaking a sweat. Never even took damage. Guess I'll farm it a bit for the rewards, but that was easier than I expected. That rank EXP for ELT tho!!

My three tickets today were:
Duane
Charlotte
Vaan

Welp.
First time I fought him he didn't even attack me.

Second time? Death + Aeroga + Blizzaga + other stuff in one turn.

I got chance to use double full-life on my shiny new Dualcast Refia though. Hngggh

I got chance to use double full-life on my shiny new Dualcast Refia though. Hngggh

I had the same experience, but I don't have DC yet. Poor Cecil was still lying there after I killed the snowman in the 2nd round.

Refreshed once and used the energy from the holiday bundle got through the 2,200 level of rewards already. Sad thing about now having 30 gigantuars is that I have no one to use them on. Guess I'll level up Garnet... for reasons.

Alkez

If you get him to 50% he uses focusing power. If you don't he goes nuts lol.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: rainbow! Out popped a 5* Chizuru. Eehhh... Could have been worse even though I already have four of her. Can't complain!

Volimar

Raid boss is tough for a newbie like me. But I contributed, yay!

If by some miracle I pull a second Noctis, do I keep him or fuse him with my other Noc? I'm pretty much in "I have no idea what I'm doing" mode, but so far I'm following beginner guides and making progress.

If by some miracle I pull a second Noctis, do I keep him or fuse him with my other Noc? I'm pretty much in "I have no idea what I'm doing" mode, but so far I'm following beginner guides and making progress.

Never fuse a base 5*

It's a miracle you pulled one, but if you did pull a second, DO NOT fuse them together. With an uber elite unit like that, you are FAR better served running with two of them on your squad.

Malakhov

Banned
Well going to bed and tonight our long family car trip from Montreal to Florida will begin. If all goes well, we should be in Florida Sunday evening.

I just wanted to wish a merry Christmas to all the GAF exvius community, you guys are great and add a lot of fun to playing the game. Wouldn't be the same without you all.

So spend time with your family and the ones you love this weekend and enjoy it!

Merry Christmas!

Kouriozan

Hmm, let's look at the top ranking for the event....

Holy sh*t the 1st player has 30x more points than me, and I spent all my NRG in the raid!
Told you they would spent more than the lapis they'll get lmao.

Syntsui

Gumi is fucking kidding with this bullshit of needing 30 fucking spaces for the Cactuars.

It was already ridiculous with that bundle. This can't be a thing, they have to change this system.

Alkez

Gumi is fucking kidding with this bullshit of needing 30 fucking spaces for the Cactuars.

It was already ridiculous with that bundle. This can't be a thing, they have to change this system.

Yeah, you should be able to collect them and go over the max, but not be able to start a quest till you're back down to your limit. That's bothered me for a while now.

I agree. I only have 10 open slots in my unit inventory, so it would cost me 400 lapis to open enough slots to get all of the cactuars, or I'd have to delete some of my units. That's absurd. I mean, I could probably sacrifice 4 or 5 to the greater good, but nowhere near 20.

I'm just going to keep it in my mailbox for now until I get a unit to actually level up, since I don't really have any right now anyway. If I were to have a miracle pull like Noctis or Orlandu, I would gladly spend the 400 lapis for some easy leveling.

It's nice cause it means we don't have to go all out on the raid. I'll probably be TMing over the holidays and go back to the raid when everything has calmed down.

You new players would benefit from running the raid for that sweet rank XP though for 20 NRG its not the best Rank farming option

Just happens to be good if you also are shooting for rewards

Alkez

You new players would benefit from running the raid for that sweet rank XP though for 20 NRG its not the best Rank farming option

Just happens to be good if you also are shooting for rewards

Wrong quote? I'm not new, I've been playing since day one lol.

I just meant that usually with a grinding event I try to clear it as soon as possible. But this will only take 70 runs, less with the more difficult mode. Means you can get away with not running it the next few days and still have plenty of time to finish it.

Wrong quote? I'm not new, I've been playing since day one lol.

I just meant that usually with a grinding event I try to clear it as soon as possible. But this will only take 70 runs, less with the more difficult mode. Means you can get away with not running it the next few days and still have plenty of time to finish it.

Oh i was just making a general statement sorry lmao

Blazed

Guys, switch your leader's esper to diabolos if you haven't already. Apparently it can help for the froster event. I remember there was a certain formula that showed it's more beneficial to have a killer passive than raw damage if your leader is above a certain threshold.

I can't remember what the threshold was, but I think it's a safe bet if you're above 600 attack with your unit.

Syntsui

Guys, switch your leader's esper to diabolos if you haven't already. Apparently it can help for the froster event. I remember there was a certain formula that showed it's more beneficial to have a killer passive than raw damage if your leader is above a certain threshold.

I can't remember what the threshold was, but I think it's a safe bet if you're above 600 attack with your unit.
Diablos has demon slayer, that's why he is a good esper for the fight.

Rootbeer

Banned
As more people are waking up... if are sharing Noctis or another unit and you have a lvl 100 lightning... please consider sharing it instead. With demon killer and a fire weapon!

Seeing a lot of people using Ifrit, no fire weapon when I know they have the goods :p

yes we know Diablos will bring your ATK down a peg compared to Ifrit... make the sacrifice!

As more people are waking up... if are sharing Noctis or another unit and you have a lvl 100 lightning... please consider sharing it instead. With man killer and a fire weapon!

Fire element good for this Event?

Cuz I could Share my Luneth with Chiri and the other fire sword

Rootbeer

Banned
Sorry corrected my typo. Demon killer not man-eater, obviously!
Fire element good for this Event?

Cuz I could Share my Luneth with Chiri and the other fire sword
My personal 'easy' strategy for this event is to dual heat blitz everything to hell with friend help, but luneth with a fire weapon works for me too, since I already have a luneth I can chain them (i'm spoiled, sorry)

Oh ok

hmmm

I mean you guys can tell me what you would prefer. I have Luneth and Elza to share that could help. Elza is 625 ATK i think?

Not sure about Luneth

Vamphuntr

Raids in this game are garbage wow. I was expecting something more like Granblue with people joining your fight with raid wide move and instead it's just the same battle alone and it seems there is some coding for when friends use your unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom