• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Woke up and wasted my NRG and read the last comments. I took off ifrit from Gilgamesh and gave him Diabolos instead. Also took off his sakurafubuki and gave him chirijiraden to help out the gafers on my list.

Going back to sleep...

leehom

I'm looking at the individual raid event rewards and besides the megacites, they don't look like they're worth it? 12k points would take me almost the whole two weeks of constantly farming the event for the TM.

Niahak

Cleared a couple of inactives, I have a 634 ATK Elza up if anyone would like to use her for the event. :)

Added!

For the event, which makes more sense to share:
~540 Luneth with Chiji
~515 Noct with Chiji

I'm mostly not sure how Noctis' Fire Flask would compare to Luneth's Hit All (for present-wiping) and whether it would proc Demon Killer (wiki indicates Killers might be effective only on the ATK part of hybrid attacks). Leaning towards Noctis, but Luneth is also easier to chain off of.

Razmos

It was quite funny this morning actually, I was thinking of maybe TM farming Bartz for doublehand and sticking it on Demon Rain with the Excalibur or Deathbringer so I can use him as a crazy strong counter in Arena

Then I did my 3 ticket pulls and got 2 Bartz in a row lol

It was quite funny this morning actually, I was thinking of maybe TM farming Bartz for doublehand and sticking it on Demon Rain with the Excalibur or Deathbringer so I can use him as a crazy strong counter in Arena

Then I did my 3 ticket pulls and got 2 Bartz in a row lol

Maybe you should think about farming Noctis' TM and do a few more pulls....

linkent

3 tickets
1. Blue Galuf
2. Blue Artemios
3. Omg omg omg rainbow

48LUC20.jpg

Yo there you are......
Finally after 66 pulls..

AkumaNiko

For a second there i thought i got trolled.

om7fA8ql.png

Also got a 4s kefka (no idea if good) 4s Fang (meh) and a 5s Hayate (i guess)

But that Chizuru makes it worth my while when i get her to 6s. Can that mercedes get to 6s too?

3 tickets
1. Blue Galuf
2. Blue Artemios
3. Omg omg omg rainbow

Yo there you are......
Finally after 66 pulls..

Congrats!!

But that Chizuru makes it worth my while when i get her to 6s. Can that mercedes get to 6s too?

Yes, Mercedes has a 6* upgrade. She can be quite a heavy hitter, especially if you can get her TM axe.

Kefka is a solid mage, and his hyperdrive spell can be VERY useful against single targets. He's overshadowed by a couple other mages right now, but I think he has a 6* form eventually coming down the pike and I'm not sure if that moves him up the list. Still, he's not a slouch in terms of attack mages with the right build.

AkumaNiko

Mercedes can get to 6*
WoL too soonish.

Thank you Thank you...
Really happy for this pull.

Sweet. Thats my third WoL, i already have one at lvl 80. Time to grind some 6s mats

-edit- man i am glad i did not 6s ramza....lol

so where can i get the 6s mats now that the maze is gone?

Damn I'm going to miss the Enchanted Maze. I took Noctis, CoD, and Chiz to 100. Chiz from 4* to 6*, CoD and Noct from 5* to 6* and Bart 6* is at 50. Still managed to do some TM farming too. Going to miss the maze man, gonna miss it a lot.

Damn I'm going to miss the Enchanted Maze. I took Noctis, CoD, and Chiz to 100. Chiz from 4* to 6*, CoD and Noct from 5* to 6* and Bart 6* is at 50. Still managed to do some TM farming too. Going to miss the maze man, gonna miss it a lot.

Me too. I didn't get Mercedes or Garland to 5*, but I did max Noct, Rain, and Lasswell, and got Chorizo to 80 and Nichol, Charlotte, and Agrias to like 40 at 5*.

Menchi

latest

Not sure if your name has anything to do with Excel Saga or not, but I've decided it does now!

It does indeed, I love me some emergency food supply!

Menchi I'm sorry, that's a tough set of pulls right there.

At least I got a couple of decent TM, and a 2nd Chizzy, bright side and all that hah

I got Noctis!

GAF, damm!!! Finally I'll be able to help, with something!

Congratz! We're getting there, everyone will have him soon

3 tickets
1. Blue Galuf
2. Blue Artemios
3. Omg omg omg rainbow

Yo there you are......
Finally after 66 pulls..

And another, Gratz! Hope everyone else gets their own Christmas miracle

For a second there i thought i got trolled.

om7fA8ql.png

Mercedes has the best weapon in the game right now as her TM, so she's a pretty great pull for that alone. I think she's a pretty lacklustre 6* though, but Chizzy is amazing, gratz on both!

Going to save the daily tickets from bundle and do my last pulls on the last day, so here's hoping. Other then that, focusing on the raid, which thankfully seems pretty realistic to finish and get the 12k Moogle which will start off my next important TM pretty nicely (14% on my first DW, but may just wait on the TM farming for that...)

Pejo

This raid event is a little underwhelming, it's just like the halloween event except with ranking and pooled point totals. Whatever though, free stuff!

I realized something doing the PRO version though. CoD is pretty much the best "budget" unit in the game. The utility and potential damage on her is crazy. She isn't human for "maneater". She has strong attacks, good defense. Elemental resist buff, protectga, esunaga and can even be bulit as a mage if you're so inclined. I have lots of 5* bases and I still keep CoD in every single party for challenging content. She literally never has a wasted turn.

Do you guys have a "favorite" unit like this? I don't really even like her backstory or design in this game, but she's just so damn good.

As far as budget units go, Exdeath. Tanky enough to survive, innate Dualcast, and ability to equip other kinds of magic materia for story missions.

For unrestricted? Ramza, my OG tank/breaker/boy band member.

Menchi

This raid event is a little underwhelming, it's just like the halloween event except with ranking and pooled point totals. Whatever though, free stuff!

I realized something doing the PRO version though. CoD is pretty much the best "budget" unit in the game. The utility and potential damage on her is crazy. She isn't human for "maneater". She has strong attacks, good defense. Elemental resist buff, protectga, esunaga and can even be bulit as a mage if you're so inclined. I have lots of 5* bases and I still keep CoD in every single party for challenging content. She literally never has a wasted turn.

Do you guys have a "favorite" unit like this? I don't really even like her backstory or design in this game, but she's just so damn good.

Yeah, CoD is definitely an amazing unit. She may not be the hardest hitting (Lest you're fighting Humans...) but the utility she brings is amazing.

I'm building her up as my "OP" unit, as I don't have a the unit for TM Katana or the Chrijaden, so Chizzy can't get very good right now. I think her base resistance to elements/ailments really helps with her sticking through some tough situations.

Kouriozan

Ugh, I can't win in the arena anymore, crazy how quick I have fallen behind the curve T-T
Can't even reach top 30k anymore, now that's sad.

Ugh, I can't win in the arena anymore, crazy how quick I have fallen behind the curve T-T
Can't even reach top 30k anymore, now that's sad.

Whaaaattt

Who are you losing to? There are still plenty of teams that are beatable

I think it's just because it's the first day, so the only options to pick are whale teams. I'm having the dickens of a time winning, as well. No low-hanging fruit teams available to pick quite yet. I'm doing okay in ranking, but it's definitely not like the end of the run where you can sneeze and beat some of the teams you can pick from the lineup. Pretty much every team has Noctis, Luneth, or Lightning as their leader.

Razmos

Can someone explain to me how an Elza in Arena just did 3000+ damage per hit against my entire party using Reap Blood?

She literally destroyed my entire team. I thought the damage cap was at 999 for arena?

Yikes..I just lost 2 Arena matches in a row....I had only lost twice since it launched. Time to change it up this week it seems. Really need to get my Noctis to 100.

Can someone explain to me how an Elza in Arena just did 3000+ damage per hit against my entire party using Reap Blood?

She literally destroyed my entire team. I thought the damage cap was at 999 for arena?

Chain damage breaks the cap

So she likely hit at the end of a chain and has really high atk

CCIE

Banned
Arena is simply brutal for those without base 5* teams... simply brutal. No DC this week, yet again. Hell, can't even use Embolden. I hate the fucking Arena with the BS anti-Mage rules all the time.

Arena is simply brutal for those without base 5* teams... simply brutal. No DC this week, yet again. Hell, can't even use Embolden. I hate the fucking Arena with the BS anti-Mage rules all the time.

I hate the anti mage rules as well... but my 4 mage team + CoD is working out well so far. Just chain 4 blizzaga and then barrage with CoD

God, one thing I truly hate about this game is equipment management...I really wish it was set up so each team had it's own loadout for equipment. It doesn't make sense that 2 units can't use the same thing if they aren't on the same squad. Switching that shit between arena and vortex and whatnot is annoying as shit.

Pejo

God, one thing I truly hate about this game is equipment management...I really wish it was set up so each team had it's own loadout for equipment. It doesn't make sense that 2 units can't use the same thing if they aren't on the same squad. Switching that shit between arena and vortex and whatnot is annoying as shit.

Totally agree with this. That's why I went a little overboard on Hero Rings, ATK+10% materia, Tiger Masks, and Black Belt Gi's though. I just leave that shit equipped and flip the weapons around. At least it saves some time.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Yeah I mean I'm not struggling in the arena at all and I just got wiped up like spilled noodles. Opponent:

Chiz + Noctis + Noctis + Lightning + Lightning

not even mad. Just kinda stunned.

Yeah I mean I'm not struggling in the arena at all and I just got wiped up like spilled noodles. Opponent:

So stupid

I wish we could get people to just use average teams. You dont need a good defending team

Hey that is the team that killed me twice...went first both times and Noctis stopped 4/5 both times...good shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom