• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Seconded.

Frankly, I wish we could gift units. I hate seeing someone in the community suffer like this. Not that it's about me -- it's not -- but I feel guilty, comparably, and while I realize there's variance in "progress," once you reach a certain # of pulls, you really do deserve a 5* base.

I don't know. I'll be rushing to the head of the line cheering Chrono's success when it happens, that's for sure.

Agree. I wish we could gift units. ;_; Even if a person was only allowed to do it once a month, or once every few months.

Chrono, I would give up any luck I had for you if I could. :( I'm happy to just have one base 5*. You deserve one too! It'll come when you least expect it.

Husband sent me a message at work today declaring he'd pulled Lightning. I was shocked and happy. His first base 5*. It'll come Chrono. I know it will. Just hang tight!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Also, the same words of advice I give to people using refreshes for TM farming, now scrambling for lapis for the dailies. :p

Some more advice.
Make sure to keep a pot of 5k lapis only. Don't always presume the banners will be shit too. We are coming up on new years where it is possible next week's banner could be another mixed banner

If they do a rainbow pull, I'll send up the Chrono rainbow fund

EDarkness

Hang in there, Chrono! I and the rest of us will be rooting for you!

Seconded.

Frankly, I wish we could gift units. I hate seeing someone in the community suffer like this. Not that it's about me -- it's not -- but I feel guilty, comparably, and while I realize there's variance in "progress," once you reach a certain # of pulls, you really do deserve a 5* base.

I don't know. I'll be rushing to the head of the line cheering Chrono's success when it happens, that's for sure.

I wish we could gift units, too. I would definitely pass on some units I have to people in need. I wouldn't be able to pass Chrono a 5* unit, but being able to help those who are falling prey to bad luck would help keep people in high spirits when it happens.

Agree. I wish we could gift units. ;_; Even if a person was only allowed to do it once a month, or once every few months.

Chrono, I would give up any luck I had for you if I could. :( I'm happy to just have one base 5*. You deserve one too! It'll come when you least expect it.

Husband sent me a message at work today declaring he'd pulled Lightning. I was shocked and happy. His first base 5*. It'll come Chrono. I know it will. Just hang tight!

I mean, it will come eventually, that's for sure. Frankly, it's the Troll Rainbows that annoy me. I've only had two: WoL (dupe) and Gilbert. I can only imagine how the people that pulled a 5* Charlotte on the Noctis banner feel.

Also, the same words of advice I give to people using refreshes for TM farming, now scrambling for lapis for the dailies. :p

Some more advice.
Make sure to keep a pot of 5k lapis only. Don't always presume the banners will be shit too. We are coming up on new years where it is possible next week's banner could be another mixed banner

Yeah, I'd throw $5-10 at that, in all seriousness. He's more entertaining and deserving than some random YouTube streamers, that's for sure.

Muku

I don't hold my breath on Rainbows because of the trolls.

How about that Vault of Hidden Treasures?

Too bad I don't have anyone to hunt the Gigantaur for. -_-;

Andvary

2 tickets, Luna and Zidane (4th)

I found something weird in my equipment list, there is a 4 star lance with no name, the description says "A lance that procures lightning."

Anyone has the same issue?

2 tickets, Luna and Zidane (4th)

I found something weird in my equipment list, there is a 4 star lance with no name, the description says "A lance that procures lightning."

Anyone has the same issue?

I noticed that today too. Looks like Gumi deleted the string that refers to its name. It should be Thunder Spear. But it's not.

Jayhawk

I realized I never shared my friend ID for this game in this thread. 036122143
Playing since Luneth banner, but right now my friend leader is set to Lightning with about 400 attack for the raid event. I could use some stronger friends to try ELT. I can clear PRO most of the time if not for bad luck with sleeps and deaths.

chrono01

Sorry Brono, it is really depressing.
The feeling to give up on this game is clearly there for me too.

There is still few more days to get the 300lapis bundle and pulling on Noctis banner.
Hope you get yours soon as you deserve one.

I really hope you get something soon Chrono. No one deserves it more

Seconded.

Some more advice.

Hang in there, Chrono! I and the rest of us will be rooting for you!

I wish we could gift units, too. I would definitely pass on some units I have to people in need. I wouldn't be able to pass Chrono a 5* unit, but being able to help those who are falling prey to bad luck would help keep people in high spirits when it happens.
Wow, thanks for the words of support everyone! Seriously, it means a lot to me that you guys are cheering me on, despite things looking bleak right now.

As I mentioned earlier, if it weren't for our amazing community, I likely would have given into despair a long time ago. You guys/gals keep me going, and it's definitely appreciated. :)

bonkeng

1 of 3 Brave Suit done, Genji Gloves halfway there, then BiS equipment for Noctis is complete.

16pkVc6.png

I realized I never shared my friend ID for this game in this thread. 036122143
Playing since Luneth banner, but right now my friend leader is set to Lightning with about 400 attack for the raid event. I could use some stronger friends to try ELT. I can clear PRO most of the time if not for bad luck with sleeps and deaths.

Sent. Good luck :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Vault of the Hidden Treasure.....is that a new event ? Dont remember this one.

bryt

Man I'm so tempted to buy the holiday bundle and no longer be F2P and do 2 11 pulls for a chance at 2 more Chizurus...

If I get 2 more Chizurus I can have a team of Luneth/Noctis/Noctis all with Excalibur/Sakurafubuki/Blade Mastery. That seems pretty OP.

cw_sasuke

Man I'm so tempted to buy the holiday bundle and no longer be F2P and do 2 11 pulls for a chance at 2 more Chizurus...

If I get 2 more Chizurus I can have a team of Luneth/Noctis/Noctis all with Excalibur/Sakurafubuki/Blade Mastery. That seems pretty OP.

You wont get a better deal anytime soon thats for sure - i will stay non.iAP but since you already have many pieces in place the thirst for the perfect squad is understandable. I would go ahead if you can live with only getting trash from your pulls.

bryt

You wont get a better deal anytime soon thats for sure - i will stay non.iAP but since you already have many pieces in place the thirst for the perfect squad is understandable. I would go ahead if you can live with only getting trash from your pulls.

I think I'm gonna hold out until the 29th which is the last day of the banner. If I don't get at least 1 more Chizuru by then I'm doing it. I'm probably gonna regret it lol.

cw_sasuke

I think I'm gonna hold out until the 29th which is the last day of the banner. If I don't get at least 1 more Chizuru by then I'm doing it. I'm probably gonna regret it lol.

Thats seems like the best course of action - still a couple of day left to get another Gold Crystal/Chiz without having to spend real dineros.

Used the 300 lapis tickets and a raid reward ticket. Used them on the Noctis banner.

I'll give everyone here one guess what I got.

Mercedes? Nope.
Chiz? Nope.
Noctis?? LOLOLOLOL No.

Charlotte? Yup.
All three.
One of them a rainbow. A rainbow FUCKING Charlotte. That's a whole new level of pain.

FML

Coppanuva

Anyone ever have their app crash in the middle of a fight and continue to crash each time you try to reload it? I'm apparently stuck in a loop in the frosty offensive fight now and it crashes right after the title splash screen. I'll waste the 20 energy I just want to play :(

Celegus

Used the 300 lapis tickets and a raid reward ticket. Used them on the Noctis banner.

I'll give everyone here one guess what I got.

Mercedes? Nope.
Chiz? Nope.
Noctis?? LOLOLOLOL No.

Charlotte? Yup.
All three.
One of them a rainbow. A rainbow FUCKING Charlotte. That's a whole new level of pain.

FML

Baaaaaaaaaaarf. I really wish some of you guys could finally catch a break. My wife is in the same boat, used pretty much everything she had this banner and didn't even get a Chizuru. Still no dual wield either but she has enough moogles to max it should that day ever come.
This is bullshit. Ive done over 60 pulls n no noctis

That's a lot of course especially considering the cost, but gotta remember it's a 1% chance if that. So...

Finally had a legit good day summoning.

Got my first ever 5* base! Was so excited thinking I actually got Noctis but it ended up being Ramza.

Is he good enough to replace my Ex-Death or is my first ever 5* base a bench warmer?

My current team is:

Bartz
Cloud of Darkness
Refia
Cecil
Ex-Death

Also pulled my first Firion today. :)

Eidjinn

Finally had a legit good day summoning.

Got my first ever 5* base! Was so excited thinking I actually got Noctis but it ended up being Ramza.

Is he good enough to replace my Ex-Death or is my first ever 5* base a bench warmer?

My current team is:

Bartz
Cloud of Darkness
Refia
Cecil
Ex-Death

Also pulled my first Firion today. :)

According to the japanese ranking: http://altema.jp/ffbe/unit

Ramza is majorly a support, I think. So, yeah, pretty awesome one! XD

Menchi

So after using the 20 tickets and getting nothing of note...

I thought I'd go ahead and use 5 more...

1st... Blue - Bedile (I should stop now...)
2nd... Blue - Clyne (Yep, should definitely stop)
3rd.... Blue - Charlotte (5th...)
4th... Blue - Charlotte (I should have stopped)
5th... Blue - Shadow (NEW. Not)

So I think I'm close to 45 pulls now with not a great deal to show for it outside of my 1st Cecil (& 2nd) and 1st Firion (and 2nd & 3rd) - I'm not giving up hope, I'm sure I could still end up with a Mercedes, Refia, Snow, Miyuki, Hayate or heaven forbid a 5* base.

According to the japanese ranking: http://altema.jp/ffbe/unit

Ramza is majorly a support, I think. So, yeah, pretty awesome one! XD

I don't know how to interpret those rankings. Don't they factor trust mastery into the score?

I will likely never get Brave Suit without moogle help.

Edit - From my reading it seems his high rating is also based on enhancements that will turn him into a monster support unit.

That "Song of the Hero" skills is crazy good even if it makes him not usable for 3-turns.

Celegus

I don't know how to interpret those rankings. Don't they factor trust mastery into the score?

I will likely never get Brave Suit without moogle help.

I think they factor in TMs the unit can/should equip. Ramza wouldn't wear a brave suit anyway, and I think he's pretty easy to gear up considering he's pretty much just a stationary loudspeaker most of the time. He's average right now but his enhancements are some of the best around which makes him super useful in JP. So a great pull for sure and a fantastic TM, but not the most useful just yet.

I think they factor in TMs the unit can/should equip. Ramza wouldn't wear a brave suit anyway, and I think he's pretty easy to gear up considering he's pretty much just a stationary loudspeaker most of the time. He's average right now but his enhancements are some of the best around which makes him super useful in JP. So a great pull for sure and a fantastic TM, but not the most useful just yet.

Yeah I saw that my first ever 5* will become super awesome in like a year... :(

I do like that he basically becomes like a supercharging battery. HP/MP regen for 3-turns while also raising ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR by 100% for 3-turns, all in one move? That's crazy.

bonkeng

I do like that he basically becomes like a supercharging battery. HP/MP regen for 3-turns while also raising ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR by 100% for 3-turns, all in one move? That's crazy.

For now, you can build him as a mage. Specially with Dual Cast. I maxed mine with mag and mp pots, and have DC. He's almost always a part of my team.

across

While he isn't great, he has some strong points, depending on what content you're doing and depending on what kind of team you're running.

Arena: On a week when Doublecast is banned, his Ultima is a trivial way to hit 999 damage, and he's more resilient than Exdeath (50% status ailment resist across the board, more HP and Def) - if you run both, then Entrust can be a trivial way to set up an Exdeath LB on round two (or round one if you're lucky) after a Phantom Shadow chain or whatever. Also, chaining Ultima -> Meteor is as simple as casting them one after the other.

Current raid boss: if you're running a mixed party, say one strong phys attacker and Exdeath/Arc/whatever, Hero's Song lets you get 40% to both ATK and MAG on round one in one action rather than burning two. The only other unit who can do this right now is Demon Rain, I think?

Casting animation: the best in global right now. Sweet cape, too.

For now, you can build him as a mage. Specially with Dual Cast. I maxed mine with mag and mp pots, and have DC. He's almost always a part of my team.

I guess I have to TM farm my 2 Ludmiles so I could give him dual cast.

I wish Trust Moogles were a little more common or at least gain trust % quicker.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: fran. I'm only pulling cause it's worth a shot trying to get noel, while he won't be replacing my cecil he could be useful sometimes.

Rokuren

sigh, I got a product mismatch Id error when I bought the holiday bundle Wednesday. Gumi has yet to respond most people had to go through Apple, Amazon to get their money back, right?

Valentus

Merry Christmas all. One of the most awesome things of this year was being part of this community. I Hope all of you have a nice and Happy festivities with your Friends and family

Rootbeer

Banned
Merry Christmas all. One of the most awesome things of this year was being part of this community. I Hope all of you have a nice and Happy festivities with your Friends and family
Merry Christmas!

It's been a pretty crappy year in a lot of ways. This game has helped me get through it once in a while! Hope we all have a great 2017.

Menchi

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else! Here's hoping we all have a great one

H3xum

I know I haven't been active lately after my 70+ ticket 35k lapis blow out (every lapis ever since soft launch) resulted in nothing but 8 million charlottes, but I am traveling with the wife and baby for the next week so beforehand I wanted to say Merry Christmas, BE-Gaf. Hope that everyone is able to see or at least talk to their loved ones. And please everyone travel safe! -Ryan

Syrus

Banned
3 tickets , 4 star tellah...sigh , 3rd Mercedes , Charlotte.

Rather have 3 charlotte.

Noctless still.

Nwxt week is raid part 2 and the new dungeon?? I better get 12k before that dungeon. Will be better use of NRG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom