• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Nwxt week is raid part 2 and the new dungeon?? I better get 12k before that dungeon. Will be better use of NRG

Can only do the new dungeon once per day though, but I'm not sure how much energy it will cost.

Merry Christmas ExviusGAF! Hope you all have a great time!

creid

Spent a ticket

gold crystal... could it be a Mercedes Christmas miracle?

oh, Bedile

sR5vo3E.jpg
thanks mom

chrono01

I second that.

Chrono, you're one of the coolest gaffers here. Please don't leave :(
I was disappointed last night (after my pulls), but no worries. I'm not going anywhere. I'll hang in there until the bitter end. I've come this far, I can weather the storm. Surely...surely, the clouds will clear eventually and the 5* base sun shall shine upon me. :)

Used the 300 lapis tickets and a raid reward ticket. Used them on the Noctis banner.

I'll give everyone here one guess what I got.

Mercedes? Nope.
Chiz? Nope.
Noctis?? LOLOLOLOL No.

Charlotte? Yup.
All three.
One of them a rainbow. A rainbow FUCKING Charlotte. That's a whole new level of pain.

FML
Charlotte has been terrorizing me this whole banner. If I got a rainbow, and it still ended up being her, well...it's a good thing I just purchased a phone upgrade and haven't used it yet. I'd need that replacement. Pieces of phone tech everywhere!

Sorry. :/
CW_CiSQWEAAtwgJ.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :)
Seriously, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, everyone! Keep on being awesome, ExviusGAF, and I hope you guys/gals have an enjoyable holiday with family/friends/lonesome (if that's your thing). :)

Finally had a legit good day summoning.

Got my first ever 5* base! Was so excited thinking I actually got Noctis but it ended up being Ramza.

Is he good enough to replace my Ex-Death or is my first ever 5* base a bench warmer?

My current team is:

Bartz
Cloud of Darkness
Refia
Cecil
Ex-Death

Also pulled my first Firion today. :)
Nice pulls on the Ramza and Firion. Two great units (in the near future, anyway). Congrats!

So after using the 20 tickets and getting nothing of note...

I thought I'd go ahead and use 5 more...

1st... Blue - Bedile (I should stop now...)
2nd... Blue - Clyne (Yep, should definitely stop)
3rd.... Blue - Charlotte (5th...)
4th... Blue - Charlotte (I should have stopped)
5th... Blue - Shadow (NEW. Not)

So I think I'm close to 45 pulls now with not a great deal to show for it outside of my 1st Cecil (& 2nd) and 1st Firion (and 2nd & 3rd) - I'm not giving up hope, I'm sure I could still end up with a Mercedes, Refia, Snow, Miyuki, Hayate or heaven forbid a 5* base.
I hope you luck changes soon. :(

Merry xmas gaf fam! May we all have a safe and fun holiday. Chrono, i am at a loss for words but don't give up!
I won't be giving up anytime soon. :)

unrealist

Hey Chrono, I only got Noctis after nearly 300 pulls (the high end of 200+), so don't lose faith.. I am equally (if not more) unlucky and far worse dumb to spend on this game.. lol

Kouriozan

I'm still here after spending 100€ (+ 30k Lapis/50+ tickets) and only have 2 troll rainbows to show for it, without this community I would have probably rage-quitted already x)

chrono01

Hey Chrono, I only got Noctis after nearly 300 pulls (the high end of 200+), so don't lose faith.. I am equally (if not more) unlucky and far worse dumb to spend on this game.. lol
This game definitely knows how to spread despair, that's for sure, haha.

Glad to see you got that happy end, though, even if it meant a lighter wallet for you. :(

I'm still here after spending 100€ (+ 30k Lapis/50+ tickets) and only have 2 troll rainbows to show for it, without this community I would have probably rage-quitted already x)
Yeah, ExviusGAF is amazing. Truly great.

Iceman829

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the holidays. I went from feeling like scrooge playing this game because of all the terrible pulls I've had over the last week or so, but I don't care anymore. Microsoft support finally fixed my xbox rewards credit issue and I received my first deposit in a long time. I now have plenty of credit to buy some new games although I pretty much own everything I want. It's more of the principal of things. I thought I had a phishing email, but then I checked my account status and bam saw my deposit. It's a bit of a Christmas miracle so Noctis, Lightning, Charlotte and Fang can go screw off because I got my xbox $$$.

Sorry to hear about your terrible pulls Chrono. I hope 2017 is more generous to your account. I thought my rewards credits were lost forever and today I was surprised. Don't give up hope (Hope the character you can get rid of if you have to though)

Used the 300 lapis tickets and a raid reward ticket. Used them on the Noctis banner.

I'll give everyone here one guess what I got.

Mercedes? Nope.
Chiz? Nope.
Noctis?? LOLOLOLOL No.

Charlotte? Yup.
All three.
One of them a rainbow. A rainbow FUCKING Charlotte. That's a whole new level of pain.

FML

That is awful Ivan, I'm sorry :(. Can't imagine how disappointing it would be to see a rainbow, open it and out comes Charlotte

Also Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend :)

pwn3d

I was disappointed last night (after my pulls), but no worries. I'm not going anywhere. I'll hang in there until the bitter end. I've come this far, I can weather the storm. Surely...surely, the clouds will clear eventually and the 5* base sun shall shine upon me. :)

I've been playing since launch with no base 5* either if it makes you feel any better... I did 10+1 pulls on both Lightning banners, the BF banner, FFV, 4 10+1 pulls on Noctis banner, used all my tickets and did all dailies and my only rainbow so far was Garland :( for now I think I'm done with 10+1 pulls, just going to spend lapis on dailies and energy refills for TM farming. At least I get somethiing that way.

chrono01

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the holidays. I went from feeling like scrooge playing this game because of all the terrible pulls I've had over the last week or so, but I don't care anymore. Microsoft support finally fixed my xbox rewards credit issue and I received my first deposit in a long time. I now have plenty of credit to buy some new games although I pretty much own everything I want. It's more of the principal of things. I thought I had a phishing email, but then I checked my account status and bam saw my deposit. It's a bit of a Christmas miracle so Noctis, Lightning, Charlotte and Fang can go screw off because I got my xbox $$$.

Sorry to hear about your terrible pulls Chrono. I hope 2017 is more generous to your account. I thought my rewards credits were lost forever and today I was surprised. Don't give up hope (Hope the character you can get rid of if you have to though)
Nice, glad to hear of your Xbox Rewards thing being straightened out. Now treat yourself to some games!

As for Hope, ironically enough, I have four of him, haha.

I needed an healer, did the two pulls from the holiday box and got

Santa Roselia x 2. Pretty cool but two of them really.
2x the Christmas cheer!

How does that donation work? Via paypal? I mean, I could join to donate few € for one very unlucky gafer...
Not entirely sure. I think it's something like gifting funds into the target's PayPal account, and then using those funds to purchase a gift card for the person?

That being said, if there's a list out there with potential candidates, I'm fine with my name not being on it. The fact that there are people out there like you Rixa (as well as everyone else who mentioned this idea before) shows a lot and how cool ExviusGAF is. I feel bad enough about my luck being wasted on my own pulls, I'd feel absolutely terrible if it was extended to the people offering help via offering funds. Maybe if I had a YouTub channel with a million subscribers. Now there's a thought...

Chrono's Brave Exvius Channel: Warrior of (a) Light(ened Wallet)

Zafir

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hopefully all of us who still don't have a base 5*, such as Chrono etc have better luck next year.

Happy Holiday weekend to all of ExviusGAF!

May everyone enjoy time with their loved ones and let's all continue to support each other in our never ending battle with Monokuma!
*Upupupupu*

Charlotte has been terrorizing me this whole banner. If I got a rainbow, and it still ended up being her, well...it's a good thing I just purchased a phone upgrade and haven't used it yet. I'd need that replacement. Pieces of phone tech everywhere!

Sorry. :/

That is awful Ivan, I'm sorry :(. Can't imagine how disappointing it would be to see a rainbow, open it and out comes Charlotte.

Thanks for the sympathies. I think I'm well past the rage point with this banner and have passed into the acceptance phase. I just expect it to be Charlotte so I'm never disappointed.

I need to get more tickets. This has been a great day so far and I don't want to waste it all.

Daily: Kain (So many over time that one is at 65% TM. I wouldn't mind that lance)

Spent 300 lapis on two tickets.

Ticket #1: Ramza (1st ever 5* base!)
Ticket #2: Firion (1st!)

Got 3rd ticket from event

Ticket #3- Hayate (#3. Will make Black Cowl more of a reality to farm)

Hoping to get another ticket before the day is done.

Flambe

Merry Christmas folks.

Quandry! Currently blowing all energy on Frosty event instead of TMs (which would be a pretty big boost to whomever gets them). Not sure if I should just blow maybe a full energy bar per day on event then rest of time on TMs or grind through Frosty. Then if 2nd event next week drops more tickets that might be better anyway >.<

Current TM team is at:

Chizuru: 32%
Maxwell: 25%
Zidane: 34%
Fencer: 25%
Gaffgarion: 26%

So they have a ways to go, but damn they'll be a big boost to lightning/gilg/noctis whoever ends up getting it.

Iceman829

Nice, glad to hear of your Xbox Rewards thing being straightened out. Now treat yourself to some games!

As for Hope, ironically enough, I have four of him, haha.

Yeah it's basically my mass effect deluxe edition plus a few other full titles. I'm now leaning on picking up ffxv deluxe as well. I decided against the holiday lapis bundle in this game. I'm just going to ride it out with my team and see how it goes. I'm not interesting in gambling on units beyond what I earn through the game. Hopefully 2017 has some good drops not named Charlotte or Fang :)

Xion86

Finally home to chill out with some FFXV and FF Brave EXVIUS on the side.

Just like to also say a big Merry Christmas to all of you! It's been really great to be part of this community since the Global launch of this game. Really friendly and informative atmosphere and we all go through the same rages and those special "oh my!" moments together, it's been great fun so far! Let's hope the game and the community stay strong in 2017 too.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Sincerely this is one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. Thank you so much for all of you just being you. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, be safe and be well and let's hope for 5* Bassein your stockings!

condigy

Caved in and bought the 47.99 chest.
First ticket garbage
2nd ticket garbage
Said fuckit and went for the 11 pull
Golden => Rainbow => Noctis ^.^ (and some others like charlotte etc)

More Noctii pulls! \o/

Congrats, yall! ExGAF getting stronger and stronger by the day!

Which reminds me,
Thank you Raid Gigantaurs!

I pulled him on the day before maze ended. Maze Gigantaurs got him to 6* then Raid Gigantaurs got him to 100. ^__^

Rixa

More Noctii pulls! \o/

Congrats, yall! ExGAF getting stronger and stronger by the day!

Which reminds me,

Thank you Raid Gigantaurs!

I pulled him on the day before maze ended. Maze Gigantaurs got him to 6* then Raid Gigantaurs got him to 100. ^__^

Heads up.

For this event Chirijiraden is better Katana than Sakurafubuki. Frosty the Snowman is weak to Fire.
Also equip Diabolos for that Demon Killer, since FtS is demon.

Valentus

Heads up.

For this event Chirijiraden is better Katana than Sakurafubuki. Frosty the Snowman is weak to Fire.
Also equip Diabolos for that Demon Killer, since FtS is demon.

actually, for the tests i did, fire flask do more damage than warp break. And since fire flask is a fire based attack, sakurafubuki is better.

Ken

Anyone else want to hard carry me through snowman pro lol :(

677 974 806. qon

I got everyone that added me last time I think!

Zalasta

I really wish they would improve on the itemization in this game. The fact we're still getting low tier awakening materials as drops, as well as materials no one really uses any more, is pretty sad. Not to mention the vendors are selling the same weapons and armors over the last several updates. Why even have them any more if that's the case?

Also, I was thinking how it sucks you need the space to redeem the gigantaurs, but when buying them from King Mog, that isn't a requirement.

eggydoo

Love the fact I need 20 open spaces to redeem the 20 gigantuars.....so I would need to spend 200 lapis to make space. Or should I just sell the crappy 1* base characters. I was using them to get their TM but most of them are crap TMs....hmmmm.

Lyrian

I really wish they would improve on the itemization in this game. The fact we're still getting low tier awakening materials as drops, as well as materials no one really uses any more, is pretty sad. Not to mention the vendors are selling the same weapons and armors over the last several updates. Why even have them any more if that's the case?

Also, I was thinking how it sucks you need the space to redeem the gigantaurs, but when buying them from King Mog, that isn't a requirement.

In order,

1) Power creep levels in the game. Not everyone can farm PRO/ELT in events or drops and has 5* bases. 3* units still need those drops for awakenings. Also, vendor gear represents the **absolute** floor in terms of power levels. As such, everyone is expected to be in at least vendor gear. Better vendor gear = rising floor in minimum power creep for the most casual of players.

2) Inventory limits are a thing for a reason. The point of the mass mails of the cactaurs is to force players to spend lapis on increasing unit box size. That's all there is to it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on Exvius-GAF!

Still debating on whether to throw more tickets chasing Chiz or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom